The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 01-07-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yyll888 View Post
Hi bros, so since im going to bkk soon, i just tried to make a reservation at spaceplus for VVIP sofa, the person told me that its their policy that we hve to pay for it first. Is this true? Anyone encountered it and was told to pay first?
Yes, you need to pay upfront to reserve the VIP tables. It can be problematic for tourists. For Singaporeans with DBS mobile banking, you can consider promptpay(thailand) via paynow. You just need the person's thai mobile number to transfer funds.

If not comfortable transferring such a large sum of money to a stranger's account, you can walk-in to get a vip table or standing table.
Old 01-07-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
tenth4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheonglah View Post
Yippee finally, Thailand all open with all restrictions removed (except maybe masks in closed spaces)
Cannot tahan already 2.5 years so rushing in this weekend to cheonglah

covid-19 insurance is not compulsory but I think better buy
They have this single trip travel insurance which you can buy when you book your flight https://www.tuneprotect.com/airasia/...nce-lite-plan/ Anyone knows whether this covers covid-19 ?
What insurance company do you use for covid-19 travel insurance?

Thanks in advance
I buy my travel insurance under grab app Chubb $18 (got promo, not sure still have or not) for 8D7N
Old 01-07-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yyll888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Yes, you need to pay upfront to reserve the VIP tables. It can be problematic for tourists. For Singaporeans with DBS mobile banking, you can consider promptpay(thailand) via paynow. You just need the person's thai mobile number to transfer funds.

If not comfortable transferring such a large sum of money to a stranger's account, you can walk-in to get a vip table or standing table.
Thanks bro, with your words, at least it boost the reliability about this upfront payment
Old 01-07-2022, 10:33 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mitu must be something like Eden Club (soi 7/1) that totally emphasise service
I prefer looks over service anytime. But I did really enjoy Eden Club a decade ago - was 2200B per girl then so 4400B

Wah LT 7K is expensive. Times have changed. Pre-covid 19 in 2020 , I paid 5K LT for Rainbow bars and girls go back 6am earliest. I take them out usually around 11pm , midnight. Anyway I will check it out this weekend. I don't recall Rainbow 5 pre-covid 19 so this must be formerly Twister next door to Rainbow 4 (Rainbow 4/5 was previously very big but they split into Rainbow 4/5 and Twister about 5 years ago I think. Then Twister moved to huge space on ground floor taking over Bunnies so now they have Rainbow 5 in former Twister location)

Nice share. Upped you +150

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 01-07-2022, 10:35 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenth4 View Post
I buy my travel insurance under grab app Chubb $18 (got promo, not sure still have or not) for 8D7N
Saw this too.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 01-07-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Anyone wanna go local ktv tonight pm me
5555...I want... I want..
Old 01-07-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post

Totally correct. However for walk in payment has to be around 8.30pm elss they will release the table to other people.
Old 01-07-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
5555...I want... I want..
Waiting for ur next trip.bro
Old 01-07-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KongXU View Post
at night we went to NANA at about 9pm. ok i have to explained that this was my 2nd time to nana after so many times in bangkok. i think i didn't like it the first time i was there thinking it was very sleazy and "low". but man, i was wrong. i had FUN there. we went into a couple of bars there ordered a beer (160-190) see see look look and in the end settled in rainbow 5.

after some asking and stuff we figured out how it works. we each got a girl for LT 7k. bar fine was 800. she said that LT normally for her is until 3am (5hrs) if stay later have to negotiate the price. i didn't really care as i also don't like someone sleeping next to me (unless i like u alot). i can't remember how much we spend here but LD was at 200 and beer at around 180. after that we went eat jap food then we went soi cowboy one pub to drink somemore. after that go home piak piak.
7k LT + 800 bar fine. Thats too expensive. And leave at 3am.
This is usually termed as "fake LT".
LT usually last to 6am at least. There are more and more girls who dont go for LT these days or say "have to head home from 4am". I'm an LT man, so these are deal breakers for me.

Whether its the price, or the time, you should always try to nego a little bit at least.
LT price of 4-6k is more the norm. >6k is too much.
Try to nego it to 6k max excluding barfine next time.
However, all these are largely dependent on chemistry.
If she likes you enough, anything is up for nego.
The lowest i come across is just pay for her barfine, and she stays with you till you kick her out of your room or till the time she starts work the next night. Some charged ST rate for ST but ended up staying for LT at no extra charge. Some may even ask for 3k only for LT and till 12pm or even 6pm the next evening (but not girls from agogo bars). Those that dont like you even a bit, can quote 6k LT and tell you everything cannot do except for dead fish sex, kept asking when are you done and leave asap.

I believe those experienced cheongster always say: "let the girl choose you".
This way you will get to enjoy more gfe and at better terms
Old 01-07-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
tenth4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro going BKK 26/07/2022 to 02/08/2022???

Looking for groups/party to join and hunt Agogo or massage

Hit me up on telegram @goneWithTime
Old 01-07-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
7k LT + 800 bar fine. Thats too expensive. And leave at 3am.
This is usually termed as "fake LT".
LT usually last to 6am at least. There are more and more girls who dont go for LT these days or say "have to head home from 4am". I'm an LT man, so these are deal breakers for me.
It is not uncommon for working girls to state a time limit for LT. There are various reasons for them to do so, and it is better to come to an agreement before rather than during the session. There is no definition of how long is LT, so it is presumptous to state that anything earlier than 6am is "fake LT".

I do agree with bro Fallen though that you may have overpaid alittle for LT. I was at RB5 afew weeks ago and the LT rate was 6k. So if you had negotiated, you could have gotten her to stay beyond her stipulated time limit or gone 6k based on her request. They would unlikely go lower than the market rate of 6k as there is usually some implicit understanding among the working ladies not to undercut. That being said, a lady may still discretely offer a lower rate for a regular customer.

Gone are the days where you can get LT rates at 4 or 5k, unless you are talking about the old, ugly and desperate ones. Even so, they can't openly offer to reduce their price.

When you become their regular, then it all depends on chemistry and other considerations. They may just ask to pay for their barfines and choose to go out with you whole day and night. Some will just quote a nominal fee to cover their potential loss of income, especially if they know you will bring them to wine, dine and party. Some may think you are a good 'catch' and trying to make you their regular sugardaddy or holiday bf. Just remember they are working ladies and also have other guys, so you give what you think she deserves and don't spoil market.
Old 01-07-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just completed my trip since border open.

Day1- Go thermae.. Many girl but did not spot one i like.. Walk to Sugar Club super packed with some FL but low quality. end up go back to Thermae pick one girl to unload.

Day2- Contacted one FL previously work in Thermae. She so horny want fuck me before go out dinner together. overnight with and send her out next morning..

Day3- meet up one pretty fren from FB. follow her car to topone. Thanks to her we manage to get one table on weekend. Tiped the waiters and guard really big different lol.. From small table become double table then he move away other stuff to make more space to our table to dance. Guarded me to toilet and back to table. Overall Topone service is good.One of the super chio Model/PR accidentally spill her drink while passing our table.. Managed talk and drink with her. Added her FB while my girl went to toilet with her fren.. My girl drive me back hotel and we had french kiss before goodbuy. She say next day will overnight with me. I also drunk did not feel want to fuck. One more thing.. on topone accidentally met the yesterday thermae FL i fucked.. i pretended no see and she texted me next day say saw me lol.

Day4- tried massage at Phrom Pong, the lineup really small compared to precovid. Night time went to Spaceplus with my girl..The AE that help us book table and serve us is a korean..his service is very good.. gave up the bottle light that usually only for VIP.. Spaceplus is Not bad but Overall still prefer Topone more. Finished and my girl drive to my hotel and stay overnight.

Day5- Went to Babyface.. not very full.. seems like crowd already go to Topone and Spaceplus. One of the China man tried to pull my girl out from our VIP table. i walk front and hug her then he know what it means and walk away. Finished and we drive to my hotel and stay overnight.

Day6- Went to Soi cowboy, bacarra is like dead inside. Went to Nana Plaza, the lineup definitely not good compared to precovid. Did not barfined any girl.

Day7- After chat many days.. finally able to date the Model/PR at Topone from day3. We went for dinner and then Rooftop drink. She look even more beautiful and cute when not in club 10/10.. Like those main atress in thai drama.. Young white and smooth skin, sharp nose with big cute smilely eye. D-cup. i did not pay anything to her. She say she work as PR to drink with those VIP on topone, showed me there is many girl to choose in the line group. Enjoyed good moment definitely will find her again on my next trip.. she is on my top list of freebie

Last edited by rahkshi007; 01-07-2022 at 06:40 PM.
Old 01-07-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Funquest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicgan7876 View Post
The shop provides the service but I don’t see any pm from you bro

I have given out the contacts to quite a few bros but not sure if anyone has tried so far
I tried. It was good. They have facebook page now. Search under Rebirth Massage Studios. The admin messages and follows up and he is trying to grow the business as this was catered to locals. Keep in mind, this is for treatment and not for extras.
Old 01-07-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 13
dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funquest View Post
I tried. It was good. They have facebook page now. Search under Rebirth Massage Studios. The admin messages and follows up and he is trying to grow the business as this was catered to locals. Keep in mind, this is for treatment and not for extras.
Thanks for the feedback bro… I am sure they will be more than happy if they know you gave them a review here
Old 01-07-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Mitu must be something like Eden Club (soi 7/1) that totally emphasise service
I prefer looks over service anytime. But I did really enjoy Eden Club a decade ago - was 2200B per girl then so 4400B

Wah LT 7K is expensive. Times have changed. Pre-covid 19 in 2020 , I paid 5K LT for Rainbow bars and girls go back 6am earliest. I take them out usually around 11pm , midnight. Anyway I will check it out this weekend. I don't recall Rainbow 5 pre-covid 19 so this must be formerly Twister next door to Rainbow 4 (Rainbow 4/5 was previously very big but they split into Rainbow 4/5 and Twister about 5 years ago I think. Then Twister moved to huge space on ground floor taking over Bunnies so now they have Rainbow 5 in former Twister location)

yeah yeah. from your floor plan, rainbow 5 is now rainbow 4 and twister is now rainbow 5. u sibei lao jiao haha.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1