The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-11-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
tacoyaki is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Planning on seeing one girl a day for a week while im in SG

Does anyone have any recent reviews on these ladies? Want to make sure they are not land mines! Will leave reviews after I see them if you gentlemen approve.

For sure going:
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/dora-massage/ (I've heard good things)
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/aurora-massage/ (Heard good things as well)

Not sure of going yet:
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/romy-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/huan-huan-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/yu-er-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/arissa-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/yang-yang-massage/ (2 CIM package!?)

Thanks bros!
Old 04-11-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/ke-er-massage/

FR ke er for long due post!

Just visited yesterday! Was quite busy so didn’t manage to write a FR for her.

It was recommend by her room mate Angelbaby! So support abit.

I would say the photo confirm don’t look like her… is quite heavily photoshopped by her photographer. But the breast is definitely natural C-D cups. Big and nice! Soft and natural.

When open door I was greeted by the yellow dress from the last 3 photo. Age wise late 20s early 30s. If looking for SYT and skinny type. This definelty not the one.

Face wise very cheerful looking! Happy go lucky kind. Positive vibes lady with long hair. Just like the last photo! Quite chatty personality. Can talk everything under the sun.

Afterward need to walk up the stairs. And will pass u a towel for a quick bath! She’s a clean and tidy lady. So hygiene level definitely give a thumbs up!

Massage had a good 20-30 mins massage. She’s very hardworking lady. She is still very green in this line! Massage wise still got room of improvement. I would give 7/10.

During the ending of massage here the sensual lai liao! I would say definitely not FULLY CLOTHED. Is HN!!! If fully clothed is definitely a waste of her Assest!!! She will start to attack from the back.. using her Assest to slowly slowly swing here and there. Strong tongue skills licking from the back to the front. Afterwards turning back. Ur cock must be hard cock stand liao. (Didn’t manage to try the CBJ. But think she provide this service! If u try can share the FR!) She will lie down beside u and give u a onlyfan look and slowly looking lick ur nipple and give u a slow HJ. Solider all released!! Happy man happy day!! Overall very satisfied! Hopefully the next time I book both of them and do a Shuang fei!

������
Thanks for ur sharing bro. Angel baby changed room mate a few times and I hope to get to see Ke er during my RTM session with Angel baby soon before deciding whether to give Ke er a try or to go for shuang fei session with them.
Old 04-11-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Tried the below FL … She could be a gem if you know how to capitalise on the situation.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/feifei-massage/

FL name - Fei Fei
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - in her twenties (my guesstimation)
Height - 1.57 m
Built - slim, fair, smooth complexion and awesome looking perky butt
Tits - Natural C cup with pinkies red nips. Superbly nice looking teardrop shape tits. Hard to come by. Firm looking and yet tender to my touch.
Venue - cozy, clean but small room

Looks - She is pretty by my standard. Albeit she doesn’t look like the PS pics in the advertisement, I can assure you she is pretty with sharp facial features. I am pretty sure you would not reject her if you dig SYT. The last two pics with the face being blurred resemble her in person.

Pre shower routine - 8.5/10 We were caressing each other all over our bodies. She gyrated her butt against my dick in front of the mirror. I caressed and squeezed her amazing frontal assets gently. I then kissed her cheeks, ears and neck. We kissed brieflly on the bed. I continued to suck and lick her beautiful nips. They rose to the occasion.

Shower action - NA I showered myself

French kiss - NA. Only kissing of the lips.

Massage - 7.0/10 Her skill in this department is considered not bad for a FL. She massage me in the nude. The feeling of her raw & warm pussy grinding of my butt and upper torso heightened my erotic adrenaline a few notches upward.

B2B stimulation - 8.0/10 Very Shiok b2b stimulation all over my frontal bod.

HJ - 7.8/10 deliberately and sensually done. Shiok!

Attitude - 8.5/10 Great! I gave her $150 instead for her good service. I enjoyed her spontaneous action thoroughly during the pre shower department.

Enjoy,
MaXx
Just a quick FR.

My 1st time visited her earlier
the whole experience is good. She is cute and session is very fun. She tries hard for the massage too (7.0/10) and quite chatty as well, she also shown me her nude photo, before she start b2b over my body.Really good figure with nice-sized boobs and also let you play with them (zhut allowed)

HJ - 8/10 sensually done
Attitude - 8/10 Great

RTM: Yes
Old 04-11-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Finally met KK
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/kk-massage/

Face: 8.5/10 oriental beauty with doe eyes
Body: 9/10 slim I like
Boobs: 9.5/10 soft and sensitive to touch
Sensual: 8/10 nice hj with swirling ; treated to nice shower
GFE: 9/10 can chat lots of things and down to earth girl
Place: Very safe and private , stay alone which is safer as compared to 2WO

RTM: no reason not to
Old 04-11-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 3
Cowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/kiki-massage/

A belated share and a first visit for me.

Plus points for me:
+ super duper combo that arouses me : her pretty face, her fabulous figure, her good smelling hair and body, her voice. Just perfect!
+ very pleasant personality
+ indeed actual look is better than the photos. Very chio to me.
+ tidy and neat place

Minus points for me:
- very bad for foot soldiers. Lagi jialat during rainy days
- Got cigarette smoke smell in the hall, could be from the previous visitor and I didn't ask her if she is a smoker.

Her massage is okay for me. She focuses a lot of finger work on my sensitive areas to arouse me.

Her super combo is the only reason why I will return. I just got so aroused with her combo during HJ.

The other point is that her unit will soon get compromised if business gets too good. Simply not ideal with the neighbours.
I just hope all will turn out well.
Old 04-11-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Got aerocplaned by one ML 3 times. Not going to name so don't ask but I really like her service and she is well reviewed.

1st time was awhile back and she said not feeling well which is fair enough. Morning before the session. 2nd time I was already there but there was a situation and she was willing to try to compromise which I felt okay about. Just sad that my time was wasted.

3rd time was almost a full aeroplane where i called and msged also no response for about 10 min. Was about to walk away when she msged and gave an excuse. Just sad because I really enjoyed the sessions but since I don't go that often and I have to make time to go, seems like a waste of time to keep trying.

Any bros got such experience before also?

Edit- I visited her maybe 3 or 4 times I. Total excluding the 3 aeroplane sessions.
I kena twice from 1 ML. 1st time said she forgot that she needs to go ICA but I told her I can wait for her since I already arrived near her house. Waited for 3 hrs and she admitted that she lied during my session as she actually overslept and forgotten about my appointment.

2nd time worse...texted her after arriving but totally no reply from her. Waited for an hour and called her many times . She called me when I was about to leave and said she was sleeping earlier on. Went to her unit and waited for her to brush her teeth and take her lunch. I like her looks and body so dun mind waiting and she rewarded me with pleasant surprises. She said she has never met such a patient guy in her life before.
Old 05-11-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
JonathanTk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don’t worry. She will definitely come back Singapore again soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Yes, she's sort of in between, quoting south park Eric, more towards big bone type. Quite sad she will rtc by end of the year, my rotation list getting shorter
Old 05-11-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Tbo she is a bit fat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
MLX is good, a great conversationalist, excellent companionship and service, but I don’t think slim is a word that can be used to describe her by any means, lol. Not fat also, I think big frame is the most accurate description.
Old 05-11-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
I think ultimately depends on your own self.

Not too long ago there’s also an aeroplane Queen Nat, but practically almost all her fans will forgive her. Myself included.
Going for her session have to pray pray she won’t aeroplane or radio silent u on the spot.

Tolerance level not so high tho for other ML. Lol
Oh I got aeroplanes by her 2 times before. Once I literally just stepped out of my house receive her sms. When I finally visited, she only replied me 10 min after the arranged time. But she was really good too.
Old 05-11-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

I think the Riding part is also shiok one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, your special move referring to the rolling part?
Old 05-11-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

She was born to be cowgirl. Rly a good rider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, your special move referring to the rolling part?
Old 05-11-2022, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 17
sneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud of

Any bros know whether this girl used another name before? https://sglonelyguy-17.com/tang-guo-massage/

She looks familiar but I can’t seem to remember. Chiong too many years already things become blur.

Anyone tried?
Old 05-11-2022, 06:42 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 258 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42288 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy1688 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/kiki-massage/

A belated share and a first visit for me.

Plus points for me:
+ super duper combo that arouses me : her pretty face, her fabulous figure, her good smelling hair and body, her voice. Just perfect!
+ very pleasant personality
+ indeed actual look is better than the photos. Very chio to me.
+ tidy and neat place

Minus points for me:
- very bad for foot soldiers. Lagi jialat during rainy days
- Got cigarette smoke smell in the hall, could be from the previous visitor and I didn't ask her if she is a smoker.

Her massage is okay for me. She focuses a lot of finger work on my sensitive areas to arouse me.

Her super combo is the only reason why I will return. I just got so aroused with her combo during HJ.

The other point is that her unit will soon get compromised if business gets too good. Simply not ideal with the neighbours.
I just hope all will turn out well.
Good and honest fr. Up you.

Only gentlemen know how to appreciate her.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 05-11-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1618 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Tasted heaven and earth in a rather short period of 2 days.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

Much written so long story short. Looks wise milfy. Was expecting that since bros here already preempt. Great massage and she spent a fair bit of time at this department, with back stepping and all. Not too bad a conversationalist. Clean place. Sensual wise ok but a little rush as I took more time for massage. Roaming was good. RTM maybe but really low. Didn't get that special 'come back' vibe.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/w-massage/

New gal on the block. Day 1. Super green. Video is a close match of how she looks. SYT. Below 25 is SYT tiobo? Currently shared apartment and not good for foot soldiers. Parking also not easy. She says she will move when ready as this is arranged by agent. First time in Sg and knows nothing about this line. She didn't even knows need to bare as she thought just massage and HJ.

She placed a new towel on both the bed and pillow so it was good for me. Massage, though she only learnt it for 2 days, was ok for me. There was effort and she was actually perspiring a little even though the aircon was working well. She is not too bad a conversationalist as well. When transiting to sensual that is where the 'green' part shows. She was trying to follow the steps taught so the flow is not as smooth. Am sure she will improve over time. She pulled her dress down to reveal the firm C, and body wise she is not the petite type but still curvy, smooth and fair. HJ was ok as she laid beside and allow roaming outside the panty. Am sure she will improve when bros show her the ropes. Promising.

RTM yes to give her a few more tries.
Old 05-11-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!

https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=4849

Any fr for her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1