The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2007, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
M.Muff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mission Eden BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponkponk View Post
Yo Bro vmtech, this one : http://www.thailandfranchising.com/2007/
Keen to go? Or need me to check out any particular business
Yo Bro,

Free to visit is it? If so maybe I'll drop by since I'm in BKK! (I very kiam mah! Also spend all my money on girls already! kekeke! )
Old 26-07-2007, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yo Bro vmtech, this one : http://www.thailandfranchising.com/2007/
Keen to go? Or need me to check out any particular business
oh Bitec, didnt know started already sia, not sure which particular business is good also, any ideas ?
Old 28-07-2007, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bratt_e_hitman is Cool - loads of Potential

hi all bros who are already in bkk ...

i will be heading to bkk tom morning from malaysia . so anyone can meet up for a good massage with the gals? haha.... since i heard so much of eden being not as nice ...we can try other places??? the last time i went there was 5 yrs ago haha... went to mirage i think got a good gal who was pretty nice too , since it was my first time there , she brought me out at nite for dinner and when i said i tipped her , she refused ...well too bad lost the contact liao...siann..
Old 28-07-2007, 02:08 AM
Samster

hello bros.... i will be in bkk tom morning... so anyone wanna join for a good massage with the gals? which parlour do u guys recommand besides eden? i used to go mirage many yrs back ...
Old 28-07-2007, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Muff View Post
Happy for you to join bro! But I really looking to hit Eden only leh. Would honestly love to join you, but my schedule already full - cannot always play, must work also!

For the other places maybe you can hook up with some of the other bros? I think there's used to be a duty roster being reported somewhere? Not sure where that's gone now.

You can also try to jio bros in the other BKK threads.

But will try to check my schedule again. If I can, will PM you later this week and see how.

bro ...im in bkk now....wanna meet?
Old 28-07-2007, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

hmm 1stly, Eden aint a parlour. When you're talking about parlour i suppose you guys mean massage parlours like Poseidon and such.

Go along ratchada road there's a whole stretch there for u to choose from. starting from Hwaykwang MRT downwards to Thailand Cultural Station you can already see Nateree, emanualle, Hi-Class, Subway, Ceasers. Go the other way you get Poseidon, CopaCabana, Malibu etc...

i think there's a thread dedicated to the massage parlours of bkk... check that out. ..
Old 29-07-2007, 06:17 PM
Samster

hello bros...

now at the hotel waiting for the cab to go airport... i have to say bangkok is a sin city hahaha.... went to colonze2 yesterday evening ard 6 ...gee got ripped off by the cab man....told him colonze2 , he drove me to colonze1 at the end charge me 200 baht... anyway , went in and as recommanded , i looked for leon , was shocked that the fish tank only have abt 8 gals???? i asked him y so little, he said all upstairs ...well so not much to choose from , so i asked him to recommand ...i want nu-ru massage , so he got a well expirence one but too old lei....abt 30 ...so i said i want younger , then within few mins he got a young gal abt 21, she's pretty small size but i need to say her body is hot and her boobs are big enough for her size... and she can speak very good english , coz she said she still studying in uni ...anyway , went thru the whole process...good service but not too much of action due to she just had one client right b4 me...so well i understand also la.... after everything we showered and chat...she said she been to sg for 2 weeks... coz she said she had a string with a papasan in sg ...a young chap.... so we xchange nums and she said she will call me when she is in sg ...
after all the massage.... went to soi cowboy to drink....had lots of fun man... jumped into almost all the club , have to say bacarra is the best .... then went over to nana plaza and went crazy ther too ...brought 2 gals out and they brought us to disco ( spices) till 6am ... now im dead tired...zzzzzz

overall :
name: Ao ( cant remember wat number is her tag)

face: 8/10
service: 8.5/10
body : 9/10
Old 29-07-2007, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ponkponk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, just a short note on the fair. Not a very huge 1. Half the size of the IT fair we normally see in Suntec. They are more on local franchise opportunity. I like the one selling noodle and neste cafe coffee on push carts. Although, that might not be the most suitable for us haha.

M.Buff, khun jai pai nai? sms you but you never reply I had a good time in bbk(Whats new!) hope to meet up with you again. catch my FR on the happening discos in Bangkok.
Old 01-08-2007, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
M.Buff, khun jai pai nai? sms you but you never reply I had a good time in bbk(Whats new!) hope to meet up with you again. catch my FR on the happening discos in Bangkok.
Eh? I never get your sms leh. After eden shack liao, pom kap baan non liao. Mai pai arai, ber mak!

So you found the disco place? Will go read your FR in a minute.

Yeah, let's catch up back in Singapore. But has to be next week after weds, my schedule all packed with stuff that piled up when I was in BKK! I'll sms you next week lah!
Old 01-08-2007, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bratt_e_hitman View Post
hi all bros who are already in bkk .....
Yo Bro Bratt, sorry I missed you man, but didn't check back in the forum after I reached BKK.

Eden actually not so bad lah. The women admittedly not lookers, but still I think can make it lah. Go a bit earlier when there are more to choose from. And really, you're there to try a threesome with lesbian. After that, you''ll find that threesome without any lesbian action seems really very tame and not much point! kekeke!
Old 01-08-2007, 02:39 AM
Samster

Not really a FR, but just some of my personal opinions to share with any bros who are still thinking about Eden.

Overall, yes, Eden is a bit run down in terms of the rooms and bar and general look. Yes, the women are not great lookers or SYTs, but there are some passable ones and anyway, one man's meat is another man's poison. But Eden is really about service and the experience and in both these categories, I think its top notch. And at 3600b for 2 women and as many shots as you can in 90 minutes, i think its good bang for your buck!

Personally, I had a great time! The two I got were not great lookers, but they had excellent service. Questions I got asked that one should never say no to:

1) Can my girlfriend join us
2) Can you come in my mouth/come on my face
3) Can I lick your a**
4) Do you want to watch lesbian show

And they were very willing to do whatever you liked. There might be a limit, but I haven't found it! Feel free to go there and play out any fantasy involving two women and a whole bunch of toys!

Experiences to cherish were:

1) Two women blowjob
2) AR and BBBJ at the same time
3) Getting a BBBJ from a girl who is being f**ked with a dildo and frenching the girl doing the f**king
4) Having two delicious asses side by side for you to doggie alternately between strokes
5) dick going from pussy to mouth, mouth to pussy, pussy to mouth, and on and on

Bottom line: RTF, definitely, but not too often cos its so exhausting and needs quite a bit of concentration!

Next mission, I would like to assemble a crack team of SBF bros to go invade Poseidon and book their biggest room with the jacuzzi!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1