The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
W9930 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
To all bros,
This is to recommend a massage woman to some elderly lonely brothers that needs chatting companion, she is honest, patience and willing to listen to any topics in life of happiness and hardship.

Me and my kaki already chatted with her for several times, in return she didn't ask for any money or gifts, she is new to the spa scene and had no customer at all, if any brother wanted to make friend with her can pm me for her contact and location of where she works. What's she needs is a new circle of friends, her shop doesn't have much walk in customer.

Please treat her well as she is a very simple woman that just arrive to our shores to make a living to support her parents.

She is different, she is not here into any KC game, chatting more with her will feel her sincerity, her attitude tells she is an innocence woman that suffers her past.

So brother let's put our hands together for a new friend. I am sure she can kills your lonelyness and erase your sad past.

Thank you.
Please pm me....I need to talk to her
Old 07-12-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by W9930 View Post
Check pm bro
Old 07-12-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
To all bros,
This is to recommend a massage woman to some elderly lonely brothers that needs chatting companion, she is honest, patience and willing to listen to any topics in life of happiness and hardship.

Me and my kaki already chatted with her for several times, in return she didn't ask for any money or gifts, she is new to the spa scene and had no customer at all, if any brother wanted to make friend with her can pm me for her contact and location of where she works. What's she needs is a new circle of friends, her shop doesn't have much walk in customer.

Please treat her well as she is a very simple woman that just arrive to our shores to make a living to support her parents.

She is different, she is not here into any KC game, chatting more with her will feel her sincerity, her attitude tells she is an innocence woman that suffers her past.

So brother let's put our hands together for a new friend. I am sure she can kills your lonelyness and erase your sad past.

Thank you.
Hahahahaha WHAT KIND OF BS is this?
Old 07-12-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light
[QUOTE=rom22;21880489]Hahahahaha WHAT KIND OF BS is this?[/QUOTE

Have you heard of "lonely heart club" ?
Old 07-12-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3326 / Power: 9
Greatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

[QUOTE=Newsasap;21880501]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Hahahahaha WHAT KIND OF BS is this?[/QUOTE

Have you heard of "lonely heart club" ?
Bro.. Me keen to know about her services, please pm me, thank you
Old 07-12-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Greatmax;21880562]
Quote:

Old 07-12-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Greatmax;21880562]
Quote:

Ok
Old 08-12-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
muttonchop is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
To all bros,

Thank you.
PM me also, $150/hr i will listen to all your sob story.
Old 08-12-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 21
tatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Today just went out with 1 ML. Normally i dont buy time for ML to go out. However due to this ML shop is no curtain and room type. If i want to make love with her only wait for off day. As you know ML only have 1 or 2 days per month. So i Lan LAN pay the shop for 2 hrs and bring her out.
This was my second time to bring her out, 1 times after 2 shots with her , i act blur give her $50 and she shyly took it. This time i also want to give her $50 and she said she dont want...She said she come out with me not for money.
KNN KC me jialat jialat...LOL.
I have been relationship with so many ML but she is the 1st to reject money on hand. If a ML willing to go out off day with me i dont pay them, becoz we are in relationship.
However after so many relationship with different ML , i felt that it is not worth la. Alot of energy, time, emotion, money , stress....invested. But still i keep on going back to this cycle again and again.
I hope bro here having Relationship with ML enjoy and have good time..cheers
Old 08-12-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39974 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttonchop View Post
PM me also, $150/hr i will listen to all your sob story.
U pay her or she pay u ?
Old 08-12-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
Today just went out with 1 ML. Normally i dont buy time for ML to go out. However due to this ML shop is no curtain and room type. If i want to make love with her only wait for off day. As you know ML only have 1 or 2 days per month. So i Lan LAN pay the shop for 2 hrs and bring her out.
This was my second time to bring her out, 1 times after 2 shots with her , i act blur give her $50 and she shyly took it. This time i also want to give her $50 and she said she dont want...She said she come out with me not for money.
I have been relationship with so many ML but she is the 1st to reject money on hand. If a ML willing to go out off day with me i dont pay them, becoz we are in relationship.
However after so many relationship with different ML , i felt that it is not worth la. Alot of energy, time, emotion, money , stress....invested. But still i keep on going back to this cycle again and again.

Enjoy while it last!
Old 08-12-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
My milf said someone book her out today and bought her a handbag. The time is around 2 to 4pm.

Actually she asking me to buy but I said I need money for my business. Then she managed to get someone to pay it for her.
When time to get out. Will have to.
Thanks to the generous brother.

Indeed a lot of kc game going round the place.

Last edited by Newsasap; 08-12-2022 at 05:42 PM.
Old 08-12-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by W9930 View Post

Bro, can pm me her ctc and any other details. Thks.
Old 08-12-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Check pm bro
Bro can pm me. Thks
Old 08-12-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 10
002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of

Quote:
err ... I think $50 a bit too little for her?
if you give $200, she sure takes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1