The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Haha bro...sorry for u to feel that way....but u could keep on enjoy with her actually.

I meant...what u expect from a ML? U wana marry her and bring her onshore? If u gona do that....maybe she will only just hold your hands nia..
She will hold your hands until she get PR and pattern will come out, lol

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 30-12-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

When u think tat u r the only KEY to the LOCK
She actually been UNLOCK to many tat not need KEY

Happy New Year to all Bros
Old 30-12-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Haha bro...sorry for u to feel that way....but u could keep on enjoy with her actually.

I meant...what u expect from a ML? U wana marry her and bring her onshore? If u gona do that....maybe she will only just hold your hands nia..

Hold his hand when he is ard.
When not ard. She hold many other man hands and 3 legs.

Alot end due to money. Every mth need to give them money for them to spend not including household. If she open leg. She can easily earn 15k to 20k every mth if she work.

If I can give someone 30k a mth. I think I can get a good Malaysian girl who is faithful. Lol.
Old 31-12-2022, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandankoh View Post
Hold his hand when he is ard.
When not ard. She hold many other man hands and 3 legs.

Alot end due to money. Every mth need to give them money for them to spend not including household. If she open leg. She can easily earn 15k to 20k every mth if she work.

If I can give someone 30k a mth. I think I can get a good Malaysian girl who is faithful. Lol.
30k a mth to get a Malaysian...???
Knn you paying for Michelle yeoh ah
Old 31-12-2022, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14882 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 31-12-2022, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
Regg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Oh no bro. I really just pretending with her when i confront her. I not new in scene but to avoid any issues, i just use this account to post as i dont want it link back to me. Cause she still in contact with me. I just hope that bro read this can suddenly wake up. My intention is hopefully that slight hint will be able to catch that bro attention. Till date she still text me, but i get bored easily. Is hard for me to stick to just one. Cannot hold hand only i cannot release. Lol
Old 31-12-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2851 / Power: 17
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
When u think tat u r the only KEY to the LOCK
She actually been UNLOCK to many tat not need KEY

Happy New Year to all Bros
Nice quote 😝
Old 31-12-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Lol. What I mean is if I can pay 30k to a sexual service provider - PRC woman. I rather use that money on a decent Malaysian.
Old 31-12-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

Those who want to have long term and proper relationship. Go and look for proper girl la. These ML and FL are so used to touching so many men everyday, what make you think that they will be faithful and loyal to you.
Old 31-12-2022, 11:23 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandankoh View Post
Lol. What I mean is if I can pay 30k to a sexual service provider - PRC woman. I rather use that money on a decent Malaysian.
Each country got black sheeps lah...why decent Malaysian? Why not other countries?

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 31-12-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
jonzzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go look for proper girls to marry and have a healthy family.
Sg not easy to divorce and the law protects the woman.
So better get a proper one. Else divorce also costly.

Last edited by jonzzen; 31-12-2022 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Dun fall for the KC trap
Old 31-12-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes sg protects woman and they said gender equality. How is it right?
Old 31-12-2022, 01:30 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

As long as there is Woman's Charter, there never be equality

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 31-12-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by washing View Post
Yes sg protects woman and they said gender equality. How is it right?
Because the law has to protect across races. Sg chinese ladies don't really need the law. The malays and Indians ladies may need the law. Especially when there are still many India born Indian ladies who marry into Singapore via matchmaking
Old 31-12-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Because the law has to protect across races. Sg chinese ladies don't really need the law. The malays and Indians ladies may need the law. Especially when there are still many India born Indian ladies who marry into Singapore via matchmaking

Protect woman is fine. I hate when they use gender equality.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1