The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 13
Suharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mass Orgy reported in news

Quotes from our most esteem forumer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlejandroSosa View Post
Problem is you have the police in singapore making up alot of false stories.

Abit on my background, i graduated from NUS and am called to the bar in singapore and am a senior partner in a law practice here, although i have now migrated to australia, but in the past i used to practice law in singapore.

There have also been instances where i suspect the police might be in the pocket of rival syndicate members because it seems weird to me why certain syndicate members are raided constantly while others can continue their illicit businesses with impunity, i even know of a police man in singapore where he says to me he cannot even go to holiday in JB, thailand or indonesia as "rivals" will take him out there, i asked him what he meant? He said sometimes certain policemen were part of the cliques themselves. Now this is not uncommon and there have a few of such cases as well where members of the police were gang members themselves (see news articles below)
What he says matches what the Asian Sentinel article that is posted on May 24 said

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsiaSentinel
an article appeared in the Tokyo-based English-language weekly Nikkei Asia Review, calling attention to the Singapore government's handling of so-called KTV lounges, alleging that decades of institutional failures in dealing with what the article called "organized crime cartels” were running what amounted to illegal brothels, which were responsible for the widespread spread of Covid-19 among the lounges’ patrons.
Source: https://www.asiasentinel.com/p/singa...-scare-monkeys

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bapak now want to ask siapa polisi yang makan tak cukup
Old 27-05-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suharto View Post
Not sure if you can share news before POFMA issued...then I think you are sharing something new...also not sure this is the correct thread...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-05-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 13
Suharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Not sure if you can share news before POFMA issued
Bapak already share the POFMA statement from kerajaan singapura at the below link. Although bapak read the POFMA statement it sounds like storytelling by kerajaan singapura, but bapak has posted it with links on post 150 so people can laugh at them

[
Bullshit POFMA statement from Kerajaan singapura

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=22...&postcount=150
]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I think you are sharing something new...also not sure this is the correct thread
Bapak also created a separate thread for this particular topic, thread link is below, please feel free to add any comments you like

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=940357
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1