The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute
Re: little lamb

Hi Bro, agreed. not one vpn works for all. It could be hardware OS or hardware issues or others ( maybe need to pay to enjoy the full suite). another one to try maybe puffin if you have not try. Lookout for Boss advertised billboards. There may be some new vpn to try out.

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 08-06-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4833 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by navras View Post
Bro, how about 1.1.1.1 👇 below? Did you try using it? I am using it.
Bro, now I understand why I didn't use 1.1.1.1 although I had downloaded it for the past few days.

Q1 - How do I get to activate it? I hv installed it already after downloading.

Q2 - Do I need to use a browser like Brave that I can use 1.1.1.1 as an extension like for Touch VPN?

Pl help as it's good to know more in case the powers to be wise up & shut other VPN & at least we can learn to hv access.

Thank you.
Old 08-06-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by zip4671 View Post
Bro, now I understand why I didn't use 1.1.1.1 although I had downloaded it for the past few days.

Q2 - Do I need to use a browser like Brave that I can use 1.1.1.1 as an extension like for Touch VPN?

Pl help as it's good to know more in case the powers to be wise up & shut other VPN & at least we can learn to hv access.

Thank you.
U using phone? Just open the app, the press the big button in the middle, can't miss it.
Old 08-06-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
My friend caught something too but refuse to get tested, bought off the shelf pharmacy cream and apply, now ok liao.
Your friend really is wtf. Come out play dont dare go checkup?

Ownself if suay dont know still got tio what within his body.

This kind is really pubor to the cheonging community.
Old 09-06-2023, 02:59 AM
Samster

navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: little lamb

Quote:

Thank you.
Hi Bro, I am using iPhone. Just download it from the link and install it. It is simple as the other Bro had mentioned just press the big button to turn on VPN to make your internet connection private but I do encounter issue when using Singpass. The Govt website cannnot see you,I suspect they need to keep track of who are you when you login. Unable to login maybe it is only me. When disable VPN no issue using SingPass.
For your information, McAfee antivirus also have VPN. You may want to take a look. Just a suggestion only
Not a salesman. Just my suggestion.

to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
Old 09-06-2023, 03:09 AM
Samster

Hi Bros, just to share. little lamb WC I saw her latest WC moments not the same face. To be confirmed by senior bros has it been recycled already? Thank you

Old 09-06-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Bro, I am using iPhone. Just download it from the link and install it. It is simple as the other Bro had mentioned just press the big button to turn on VPN to make your internet connection private but I do encounter issue when using Singpass. The Govt website cannnot see you,I suspect they need to keep track of who are you when you login. Unable to login maybe it is only me. When disable VPN no issue using SingPass.
For your information, McAfee antivirus also have VPN. You may want to take a look. Just a suggestion only
Not a salesman. Just my suggestion.
Many thanks senior bro for responding with new information. Much appreciated.

Yes, I did subscrbe to McAfee before but subscription expired last year.

Still wondering if McAfee vpn can still be used?

Yes, singpass like our ibanking also only linked to our specific IP address - so from my amateur mind also can't use vpn ... !!??
Old 09-06-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Many thanks senior bro for responding with new information. Much appreciated.

Yes, I did subscrbe to McAfee before but subscription expired last year.

Still wondering if McAfee vpn can still be used?

Yes, singpass like our ibanking also only linked to our specific IP address - so from my amateur mind also can't use vpn ... !!??
No issues with banking app using 1.1.1.1. previously I use blokada for ad blocking and VPN, no issues for banking app and singpass, but recently can't access this forum with blokada, so I'm using 1.1.1.1 now. Haven't tried singpass yet.
Old 09-06-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
No issues with banking app using 1.1.1.1. previously I use blokada for ad blocking and VPN, no issues for banking app and singpass, but recently can't access this forum with blokada, so I'm using 1.1.1.1 now. Haven't tried singpass yet.
Senior bro, coming to the use of very basic apps like VPN, I'm a "suaw ku" ie a mountain tortoise - after installing 1.1.1.1 how do we activate it on a deskto or laptop?? It's a Cloudflare software.

Can find in Youtube? otherwise we'll once again be blocked by the chenghu Internet Brigade when big events like Election of either the President or the 2025 election is brought forward?
Old 09-06-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Bro, only can say 上有政策下有对策。this is what the pap wants the people to be flexible , adapt to changes and challenges all the time mah. Tio Boh?

Old 09-06-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bros, just to share. little lamb WC I saw her latest WC moments not the same face. To be confirmed by senior bros has it been recycled already? Thank you
Back to the topic - any update on the little lamb replacement?
Old 09-06-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Back to the topic - any update on the little lamb replacement?
I am also waiting for senior Bros who may have tried but think the number is being recycle.

Old 09-06-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, only can say 上有政策下有对策。this is what the pap wants the people to be flexible , adapt to changes and challenges all the time mah. Tio Boh?
Senior bro, saw this small statement in yr messages "http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap"

To me, it's a good warning like beware of online scams - possible to enlighten newbies like us??
Old 09-06-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
A different lady took over. Looks to me like a PRC MILF in her 40s. Still same location at YCK, because of the characteristic background in the photo.
Not my type.
Hi bro OldUncleSG, you are really - streetsmart, discerning, tech-savvy - wow yr points keep increasing & fast response to many Qs asked. TQ TQ.
Old 09-06-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Senior bro, saw this small statement in yr messages "http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap"

To me, it's a good warning like beware of online scams - possible to enlighten newbies like us??
Bro, there are some MLS whose KC skills bery powderful. Just be careful lah when Chiong. No specific ML just serve as a general reminder.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1