The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
Dominatrix888

Old 02-10-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Carousell

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameslsk0099 View Post
hahaha carousell photos too little la!

https://www.carousell.sg/u/t.xiaoying/ really very chio, would love to see more hehe
She only do meet ups
Old 02-10-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 20
exustar has much to be proud ofexustar has much to be proud ofexustar has much to be proud ofexustar has much to be proud ofexustar has much to be proud ofexustar has much to be proud ofexustar has much to be proud ofexustar has much to be proud ofexustar has much to be proud ofexustar has much to be proud of

https://www.carousell.sg/u/szenius
https://www.carousell.sg/u/buybyee_
https://www.carousell.sg/u/lia777777
https://www.carousell.sg/u/siambuclothings
https://www.carousell.sg/u/cocouzixx88
https://www.carousell.sg/u/toughnickels
Old 02-10-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

exustar has much to be proud ofexustar has much to be proud ofexustar has much to be proud ofexustar has much to be proud ofexustar has much to be proud ofexustar has much to be proud ofexustar has much to be proud ofexustar has much to be proud ofexustar has much to be proud ofexustar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisisit123 View Post
Thanks for sharing bro! Tried all only can get cocomelon kiss but she doesnt do meet ups or live removal pity haha
As the old adage go, “no fish prawns also good”. I think it’s quite impossible to find those services on Carousell already.
Old 03-10-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1557 / Power: 10
jonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by exustar View Post
As the old adage go, “no fish prawns also good”. I think it’s quite impossible to find those services on Carousell already.
That’s right! Last year or 2 years back I met one quite good I can say. Chinese lady but skin quite dark like mix Indian. Always sent me her own upskirt and even met her for live removal end up she played with herself and told me to suck her nips and finger her in my car. Paid $150. Lol Stay Punggol area but suddenly she delete telegram I can’t find her anymore. Any bros managed to met her too before?
Old 03-10-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 9
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

anyone met cutiecel? she told me she met up with 6-7 bros..and one bro at least two times..
Old 03-10-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

https://www.carousell.sg/u/poggypugs
https://www.carousell.sg/u/cecilia_studios
https://www.carousell.sg/u/poopmon

Here’s a few more that provide meet ups for the stuff they’re selling.
Disclaimer: meet ups for the stuff they post on Carousell. Soiled intimates have or not got meet up or not how much all I don’t know
Old 05-10-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for sharing bros
Old 05-10-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Carousell

Quote:
Michelle Yong body looks good
Old 08-10-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
EZ33 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny1340 View Post
PM contact bro
So anyone got this contact?
Old 15-10-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
nephalem is Cool - loads of Potential

How y'all actually goes about on asking this girls whether they sell their used intimates or not without risking getting banned?
tried to be as approachable as possible but still get banned, 2 accounts banned so far lmao.
Old 16-10-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephalem View Post
How y'all actually goes about on asking this girls whether they sell their used intimates or not without risking getting banned?
tried to be as approachable as possible but still get banned, 2 accounts banned so far lmao.
Just my 2 cents’

1) Check to see if they have indicated any telegram links in their listings. If have, most likely can explore if there’s the possibility of ‘extras’.
2) Read their listings. Don’t ask questions that they have already answered and if they say no meet up, then either you accept it or skip. Don’t keep forcing them to meet up by “paying extra” or come up with some cock excuse like you more comfortable with meet up don’t trust mailing etc etc etc.
3) Ask and actually buy. Don’t ask already then MIA.
Old 16-10-2023, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Minuteman is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Just my 2 cents’

1) Check to see if they have indicated any telegram links in their listings. If have, most likely can explore if there’s the possibility of ‘extras’.
2) Read their listings. Don’t ask questions that they have already answered and if they say no meet up, then either you accept it or skip. Don’t keep forcing them to meet up by “paying extra” or come up with some cock excuse like you more comfortable with meet up don’t trust mailing etc etc etc.
And by "extras" do you only mean used underwear or extra activities?
Old 16-10-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
nephalem is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks for this. but ah, usually nowadays if you just ask only, no matter how polite or nice with your words, usually once someone or more then 1 report you, that's it already.

Based on my exp, maybe out of 10, 5 will ignore, 3 will report, 2 probably will reply to you.

Don't you guys get banned before? or maybe is just me cause of the account im using lol, since im always using dummy accounts for all this with like no review, commend or listing lol.

Quote:
Just my 2 cents’

Old 17-10-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 10
Dygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud of

anyone knows how to create carousell account without using number for verification?

To return up in queue:

Already return up:
Old 25-10-2023, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephalem View Post
Thanks for this. but ah, usually nowadays if you just ask only, no matter how polite or nice with your words, usually once someone or more then 1 report you, that's it already.

Based on my exp, maybe out of 10, 5 will ignore, 3 will report, 2 probably will reply to you.

Don't you guys get banned before? or maybe is just me cause of the account im using lol, since im always using dummy accounts for all this with like no review, commend or listing lol.
Bro, usually this kind of things hit and miss one lah. Like everything else, the law of averages apply. But I’m curious, for those that replied to you, did you end up getting anything?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1