The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2024, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
The next visit you are likely to unlock the FJ, if you already managed to do everything except FJ, then there's not much reason for not letting you have it. Anyway, if you can make her high and wet, then she will need super strong self control not wanting FJ. Best if you can use some TLC plus heavy petting.
The last time I unlocked a ML from here, she only allowed capped FJ for some time before allowing raw. Now this one is quite resistive, she couldn't stay late, so I didn't have enough time to make her very wet on this 1st visit. The other 2 CMI looks MLs seem to be easier and can work past opening hours, maybe I could try them if I just want a pussy to use during this time.

Also, my Viet ML will be coming back, just waiting for the date then I don't need these MLs anymore.
Old 14-02-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 806 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

I received so many texts asking to go for valentine massage 14th feb, some of them are 老香好 some still on my targeting list, can't decide who shall i meet? Any advise from bro here?
Old 14-02-2024, 12:47 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
I received so many texts asking to go for valentine massage 14th feb, some of them are 老香好 some still on my targeting list, can't decide who shall i meet? Any advise from bro here?
My Viet ML is back, so I will pick her to visit for 14th Feb. My other MLs already returned for the CNY. I probably won't visit that new PRC ML.

Tbh, I may need to draw the line soon and she might not stay long this time. But my addiction with her is too strong.
Old 14-02-2024, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 806 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
My Viet ML is back, so I will pick her to visit for 14th Feb. My other MLs already returned for the CNY. I probably won't visit that new PRC ML.

Tbh, I may need to draw the line soon and she might not stay long this time. But my addiction with her is too strong.

If i were you i will let both of them meet, convince them letting you 双非。first... Make them be lesbian first, later you make them sandwich you.

Last edited by Newsasap; 14-02-2024 at 01:14 AM. Reason: add
Old 14-02-2024, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 10
nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!

anyone here date a malay malaysian girl from Johor before?
any feedback on dating malaysia lady ?
Old 14-02-2024, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
If i were you i will let both of them meet, convince them letting you 双非。first... Make them be lesbian first, later you make them sandwich you.
Lol, they are MLs from different spas. I think the PRC ML is more open than my Viet ML. My Viet ML has quite a good reputation as a clean ML in the area and very popular with aunties there.

I've done 双飞 quite a number of times with FLs and WLs, and with sisters too. But I don't really enjoy it. I prefer 1 to 1 haha. So far, there's only a few times I really enjoy it. And those are amazing FLs.
Old 15-02-2024, 12:28 AM
Samster

Just came back from visiting my Viet ML for Valentines day. I spent over 4 hrs of time with her. Spent the time like lovers and not just for massage and sex. After all, she just came back from VN, had a lot to chat. Had supper together before heading back.

For the singles, did you spend time with your ML too?
Old 15-02-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
xirodspace is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfool View Post
Having to read so many stories here. I decided that this is probably a good place to make my confession. I created this new account so that there is no trace back to persons in my story.

Quick intro, I'm celebrating my 50 years old birthday in 3 years, but my look can be deceiving. I look more than 10 years younger than people of my same age, not baby face just as if I never get old after 30. That's also usually my opening speech when flirting with girls. No bad habit, no smoking, don't even buy Toto. The only bad habit is a high sex drive.

My wife can’t really satisfy my sexual desire which she is not supposed to. So. I started to look for different girls. It's of course behind her back or anyone's back for that matter. I'm kind of carrying 2 personalities, one as a good family man yet another has more experience than anyone can imagine. Still, I always hold on to a principle, that wife is to keep and whore is for pay. All went well until 9 months ago.

There was a new ML in town. She is 14 years younger than me, but because of my look, there is no appearance gap. She was new to me but was already on the scene for many years. I decided to give her a try. The massage wasn't really good but it wasn't about massage anyway. She was very sensual and GFE was at the max I have ever experienced before. She even sent me a gratitude whatsapp message after I left (I usually avoid this in case my family sees the message at the wrong time).

Fast forward 3 months, for all unexplainable reasons, I kept going back to her during that period, maybe her place near my office, maybe it was already something else. Then one day, not sure if she started it and it was me, she started to complain about business being bad and we started to have longer conversations off her working time. We usually just chat during the sessions but never had off-session talking. Somehow, I started to feel empathy for her. After that I started to visit, buying her hours just to see her, and talk to her. Eventually, I started to bring her to lunch. I even take leaves to accompany her when she didn't have any customers.

So. The story went so drastic from here that one day I told her I like her, the type of love confession I only did once 20 plus years ago. It was the last few weeks before she went back that I think we both confirmed having feelings toward each other. She even cry the last night.
Miss stories like this
Old 15-02-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfool View Post
2nd part of my confession.

It’s already 4 months since she went back to her home country and yet we still keep contacting each other, sharing daily life and even family matters almost every day. We even share our past, good and bad, bitter and laughter, and secrets. Yes, she even told me who she had sex with. I even made up fake a business trip last month to go to her hometown, staying with her for a few days in her house.
I know she has a lot of admirers and she always gets gifts from other guys when she was in Singapore. I’m one of them too. However, over these days being together with her, I think it is real love not just monetary. As a matter of fact, I don’t think I really spent a lot on her. Don’t ask me how to tell this is real love, I admit I don’t have enough experience compared to big bro here, just my instinct.

I’m writing the confession not asking for advice nor looking to redemption. I’m going to hell anyway. It was just news last week about the extramarital affair strikes me. After all, this is a taboo in our society and most societies. How much I wish this is just a KC trap and I can wake up one day. How much I wish one day she told me she don’t like me anymore and that she was just faking all along.

I love my family. And her.

Planning my second trip next month.
Wondering how this panned out
Old 15-02-2024, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not much difference. Either all hell break
Loose in the end, or some one mati jialat jialat. Thats about it.
Old 15-02-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jynxerised deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xirodspace View Post
So any updates on this?
Old 16-02-2024, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
I say, it is very possible to develop feelings like this with the ML. The longer the time you spend with the ML, the more you will get addicted. I'm addicted to my Viet ML, we actually shared our feelings to each other when we start intimacy. Now I need her constant response to maintain my mood everyday and have her company regularly. When she went back to VN for awhile, I felt a loss. I tried to unlock a PRC ML, almost completely doing it but I still couldn't take my mind off her. I had that PRC ML in my arms while messaging with my Viet ML, I had to keep maintaining contact to keep my mood up.

But a ML will eventually leave, not sure when, but she told me the spa is not profitable, so time is running out and she will RTV. Now I'm trying to get a long term girl (non ML) from somewhere else while trying to get over my ML. At this time, I still need her company to keep me satisfied.
Old 16-02-2024, 02:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I say, it is very possible to develop feelings like this with the ML. The longer the time you spend with the ML, the more you will get addicted. I'm addicted to my Viet ML, we actually shared our feelings to each other when we start intimacy. Now I need her constant response to maintain my mood everyday and have her company regularly. When she went back to VN for awhile, I felt a loss. I tried to unlock a PRC ML, almost completely doing it but I still couldn't take my mind off her. I had that PRC ML in my arms while messaging with my Viet ML, I had to keep maintaining contact to keep my mood up.

But a ML will eventually leave, not sure when, but she told me the spa is not profitable, so time is running out and she will RTV. Now I'm trying to get a long term girl (non ML) from somewhere else while trying to get over my ML. At this time, I still need her company to keep me satisfied.
Honest question, how do you feel when you think of your Viet ML sucking someone else off and hugging them comfortably? What goes through your mind and how do you suppress those thoughts?
Old 16-02-2024, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Honest question, how do you feel when you think of your Viet ML sucking someone else off and hugging them comfortably? What goes through your mind and how do you suppress those thoughts?
Even though she don't easily let anyone, I know there are definitely guys who can unlock her too. How far they can go is ymmv. You can't unlock her by just giving her $. But I think there is another guy. But I don't think he visits her often and you can't really fuck in that spa normally cuz that place is full of elderlies and they keep sitting around in the spa distracting any action. She don't even leave that place at all so he will probably need do the same thing as me then I will somewhat know of it because I visit her very often.

Even though most of her customers are ladies and foot massage customers, I will have painful thoughts when I didn't get responses sometimes. Tbh, I wanted to keep her, but the responsibility is too much, it is also not easy to have a good ending with a ML. But she's a good lady though. That's why I'm trying to move on and get a long term girl from somewhere else, raw that one and get into trouble.
Old 16-02-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of

自古多情空余恨, 此恨绵绵无绝期… sigh…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1