The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 2
tamperman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: In love with ML

s verbal commitment
Old 12-05-2024, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
Mavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: In love with ML

Guys is it true that if the ML willing to give me french kisses means she also like u? Or just because i am just another important customer?
Old 12-05-2024, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
stardewvalley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks View Post
Guys is it true that if the ML willing to give me french kisses means she also like u? Or just because I am just another important customer?
Most probably because you are a regular there and she wants you to keep coming back for more. But I don't believe it's because she likes you
Old 13-05-2024, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardewvalley View Post
Most probably because you are a regular there and she wants you to keep coming back for more. But I don't believe it's because she likes you
Thank u for enlightening....haiz...really cannot tahan the kc trap...
Old 13-05-2024, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Just bear in mind their job is to make every man feel they are the special one
whom they love when the truth is that every man is just another cock to them.
The fact you got confused... means she is doing her job well and probably will
last longer. It's fortunate you found advice and gotten a heads-up else .....
sometimes it's easier to learn from history than from your own mistakes.
Old 13-05-2024, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebornboy View Post
Any advice?
Congratulation, married her, fuck her raw and make a baby
Old 13-05-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
mysteriousNM1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuymysteriousNM1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Just bear in mind their job is to make every man feel they are the special one
whom they love when the truth is that every man is just another cock to them.
The fact you got confused... means she is doing her job well and probably will
last longer. It's fortunate you found advice and gotten a heads-up else .....
sometimes it's easier to learn from history than from your own mistakes.
In the fact no body be special 😅
Old 13-05-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

everyday they are calling me darling and asking when will be my next visit, sometimes can be quite sickening.

"why you no time to come"?
......oh time I have a lot but no money.......then they keep quiet for 2 weeks.....
Old 13-05-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Guys is it true that if the ML willing to give me french kisses means she also like u? Or just because i am just another important customer?
French kiss? Got include bbbj and raw w cip? Good luck bro. Must enjoy while it still last. They like you in a way they don't mind to french you but 100% you are not the only one.
Old 13-05-2024, 05:42 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: In love with ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
French kiss? Got include bbbj and raw w cip? Good luck bro. Must enjoy while it still last. They like you in a way they don't mind to french you but 100% you are not the only one.
Nope only french kiss nia..until her lipstick all gone...bought her gold necklace nice flowers...guess i am damn stupid ..
She very sayang me...but always finish the session..the messaging always very cold ..until i wanna make appointment then will message.
Old 13-05-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
31780052 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy31780052 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
everyday they are calling me darling and asking when will be my next visit, sometimes can be quite sickening.

"why you no time to come"?
......oh time I have a lot but no money.......then they keep quiet for 2 weeks.....
Hahaha lol . They waiting for the money. But they hear bad news from u bro hahaha
Old 13-05-2024, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guys is it true that if the ML willing to give me french kisses means she also like u?
French kiss is nothing special. Only after when she gives you ass rim then you are special. Ass rim is known as Australian kiss. Australian kiss is like French kiss but down under
Old 13-05-2024, 07:51 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 3
jhoho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjhoho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjhoho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
French kiss is nothing special. Only after when she gives you ass rim then you are special. Ass rim is known as Australian kiss. Australian kiss is like French kiss but down under
As a guy living in Australia, I can confirm this, we ass rim our lovers down here all the damn time.
Old 13-05-2024, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Australian kiss is like French kiss but down under
koaz.. i just happen to swipe over a tiktok about this Australian kiss.
Old 13-05-2024, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13220 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Australian kiss is like French kiss but down under
So frenching is like mutual tongue thing. Aus kiss imagine the other party also stick something out

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1