The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
When she applied for a Performing Artiste permit the last time, she may have used a different set of fake educational qualifications compared to the documents she submitted when she secured her permits in 2017

If this is the case, MOM would have detected straightaway that her certs and qualifications don't seem to match. Every foreigner who has ever worked in Singapore has a unique Foreign Identification Number (FIN) and all documents and applications are filed against that number even though she has gone home before and come back again.

I think it's really curtains for her ever staying long term in Singapore, under any pass.
Anyway mom is very strict with pass issuing now. Got heard some ktv approve wp for performing artist but only up to 4 months instead of 6 months

Just curious 2018 - 2023 she not in singapore? When married not yet ltvp?
Old 01-06-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
SingRonnie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: ICA black list question

MOM will cancel the performance artist permit, if found out she working as a KTV waitress not a singer or dancer. Worst case she was False Marriage.
Old 01-06-2024, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
U don't know what these countries can do when comes to under table money.
Whatever is done in other countries oso no use when coming into SG.
ICA now retain records via Iris scan & fingerprints.
You can have several different passports under different names.... but your Iris & fingerprints will always be the same.
In fact passports are just for wayang only as ICA do not rely on them anymore except in unusual cases.
Old 02-06-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Anyway mom is very strict with pass issuing now. Got heard some ktv approve wp for performing artist but only up to 4 months instead of 6 months

Just curious 2018 - 2023 she not in singapore? When married not yet ltvp?
I'm not the TS but I did read about the girl getting married and then divorced so my guess is that she probably either did not get an LTVP or her LTVP was not renewed after the first year due to lack of a sponsor.

For LTVP applications in cases like hers, the husband must be the sponsor, unless she divorces and immediately remarries. The fact that she did not do that suggests that her marriage was not totally opportunistic.

It's personally quite sad to see girls being in this trade well past their prime years. I know several who are now still beautiful but far less attractive, but still trying to "make it" in this line and finding it very very tough to compete for clients against younger girls.
Old 03-06-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 15
Dobby is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobby is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First have to get the facts straight.
Which department rejected her WP application ?
Old 04-06-2024, 08:13 AM
Samster

damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
First have to get the facts straight.
Which department rejected her WP application ?
Permits are under mom not ica. The ts got it wrong.
Old 04-06-2024, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I'm not the TS but I did read about the girl getting married and then divorced so my guess is that she probably either did not get an LTVP or her LTVP was not renewed after the first year due to lack of a sponsor.

For LTVP applications in cases like hers, the husband must be the sponsor, unless she divorces and immediately remarries. The fact that she did not do that suggests that her marriage was not totally opportunistic.

It's personally quite sad to see girls being in this trade well past their prime years. I know several who are now still beautiful but far less attractive, but still trying to "make it" in this line and finding it very very tough to compete for clients against younger girls.
Husband dun want divorce. Lvtp+ is for 2 years if not wrong. Anyway once kena blacklist rarely will come off mom black list. For ica, if caught work on side during white card, mmax to 5 years later still can come singapore
Old 04-06-2024, 10:37 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Husband dun want divorce. Lvtp+ is for 2 years if not wrong. Anyway once kena blacklist rarely will come off mom black list. For ica, if caught work on side during white card, mmax to 5 years later still can come singapore
I read that they married 2017 but divorced 2018

Very unlikely that a nightlife girl has what it takes to get LTVP+ instead of the generic one year LTVP

I agree with your general statements re blacklist, through the 5 year thing is not a written rule, nor is it an ironclad one
Old 04-06-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kylie_jsmith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It highly impossible to get divorced before 3 years.

If less than 3 years, then divorce reason must be very serious.

Typically, SG doesn't allow divorced foreigners back into Singapore for work.
Just to avoid drama and trouble.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1