The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2024, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
yes, now all Pinay girls
BroWJ ,Thanx. Not aware changed to Pinoy joint. Damage how ?
Cheers!
Old 13-06-2024, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18191 / Power: 19
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
BroWJ ,Thanx. Not aware changed to Pinoy joint. Damage how ?
Cheers!
Standard $60
Old 14-06-2024, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bro.

Checked it out last night. Club Mu is pretty big. Playability depends on the girl I guess. I did not stay too long as I went late and most the girls were taken up.

Quote:
More action at Smooth on the ground floor BUT both are small and bright...
Also , if you go early, in both pubs , you will have many girls trying to sit around.
There is a new one, bigger and can smoke inside - also on 2 nd floor, club Mu.
Naugthier girls... have sofa for more fun.
Old 14-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18191 / Power: 19
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaboutmalays View Post
Thanks Bro.

Checked it out last night. Club Mu is pretty big. Playability depends on the girl I guess. I did not stay too long as I went late and most the girls were taken up.
I was there at about 9pm and was 1 of 2 customers at that time.
Old 18-06-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold

How about some of the other pinoy bars inside? I remember when I was going to old Viet mu, I walk around the inside units also have pinoy bars and the ladies ask me go in.
Old 19-06-2024, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
decanter80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at Oxley Tower last week and saw a few pubs. There were some ladies with tight dresses and short skirts standing on level 1 near the 7 eleven. Any bros can advise?
Old 19-06-2024, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 8
bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by decanter80 View Post
Was at Oxley Tower last week and saw a few pubs. There were some ladies with tight dresses and short skirts standing on level 1 near the 7 eleven. Any bros can advise?
Level 2 inside when u go up the escalator have a few, from my knowledge have 1 pinay bar with usually 1-2 ladies, and another small bar with Thai ladies who head over to cuppage after 10+, and prob another bar with jap ladies.

If you take the lift up i think there’s another pinay bar-ish type place which is quite huge, cant rmb the name but i think the other levels have like clubs and stuff.
Old 19-06-2024, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy1314 View Post
Level 2 inside when u go up the escalator have a few, from my knowledge have 1 pinay bar with usually 1-2 ladies, and another small bar with Thai ladies who head over to cuppage after 10+, and prob another bar with jap ladies.

If you take the lift up i think there’s another pinay bar-ish type place which is quite huge, cant rmb the name but i think the other levels have like clubs and stuff.
Wasn't aware that Oxley T back in the scene. Used to go there 2108/19 when there were a few small bars ..Will visit soon.Cheers!
Old 20-06-2024, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
More action at Smooth on the ground floor BUT both are small and bright...
Also , if you go early, in both pubs , you will have many girls trying to sit around.
There is a new one, bigger and can smoke inside - also on 2 nd floor, club Mu.
Naugthier girls... have sofa for more fun.

Yoz ppl.
Saw commentary by one of the bros here on Club M
Never knew it had converted from Viet joint to pinoy club

Was testing this out. Here's my review the whole place music was very loud like some club. The drinks are abit on the high side for non-HH rate.
Many of the Gers here are mostly 6/10. Doubt can do much here since quite open. Mostly frequent by Malays/Indians and whole place lots of ppl smoking.

Don't think I will waste time at Club M

I would have gone to Smooth but always full and crowded. Likewise Mercury bar is like ghost town

That's better places for pinoy bars as compared to peninsula.
Old 22-06-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
decanter80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy1314 View Post

Which is the bar with jap ladies? Seems like Oxley Tower is getting increasingly interesting.
Old 24-06-2024, 04:06 PM
Samster

bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by decanter80 View Post
Which is the bar with jap ladies? Seems like Oxley Tower is getting increasingly interesting.
I’m not too sure whats the name, but you walk 1 round on that level should be able to find.
Old 24-06-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
Yoz ppl.
Saw commentary by one of the bros here on Club M
Never knew it had converted from Viet joint to pinoy club

Was testing this out. Here's my review the whole place music was very loud like some club. The drinks are abit on the high side for non-HH rate.
Many of the Gers here are mostly 6/10. Doubt can do much here since quite open. Mostly frequent by Malays/Indians and whole place lots of ppl smoking.

Don't think I will waste time at Club M

I would have gone to Smooth but always full and crowded. Likewise Mercury bar is like ghost town

That's better places for pinoy bars as compared to peninsula.
Thanks for sharing bro, was considering visiting Club M / mercury since i have tried out Smooth. Maybe won’t waste time there.
Old 24-06-2024, 04:36 PM
Samster

Have been exploring a few places recently for no reason, just felt bored and needed some fun. Sharing some of the places I have tried or went to explore in the past months in terms of LD price and playability. Purely based on my experience. You might have a different one than mine. My memory of the prices are kind blurry because most places are quite similar so apologies for that.

Boat Quay
Price: $60/$70 (I think)
Playability: Mid-High depending on lady

Can’t exactly remember the prices as it was a few months ago but lady drinks are on the higher side. Playability wise most shops are quite similar. In general the bars are darker so easier to play. Out of all the others I’m mentioning below.

Concorde
Price: $36 (3shots) / $60 (5shots)
Playability: Low

There was one bar I went in and 0 ladies approached me. I asked the bartender whats up with them and he told me they are picky. Left without finishing my beer. Tried another bar and it was okay. In my opinion they have prettier ladies but the service does not make me want to spend my money or return.

Peninsula
Price: $50/$60 (for 5 shots, i think. Can’t really remember)
Playability: Low to mid

Good choices of ladies in the bar I went but like what some bros mentioned in previous posts, too crowded and everything you’re doing is too open. And the place is pretty small and gets squeezy very fast. The night I went, had to share my table with a random stranger.

Lucky Plaza
Price: I think it was $60/70 for LD, can’t really remember too.
Playability: Low

Not sure if it was the one bar I went to but it was just bad. The lady didn’t even bother to stay 2 minutes after finishing her drink. Never went back there again.

Holiday Inn
Price: $50-$60
Playability: not sure

I never tried any, just went in to enquire on prices because didn’t saw any ladies that caught my eye.

Joo Chiat
Price: $30 (3shots) / $50 (5 shots)
Playability: Low to High

I think a few bars within walking distance from one another at that whole area. Went in to ask prices which are similar but only tried out one. Decent playability but also quite bright and open. Lady drinks are the most affordable here because can get for just $30 but of course don’t expect much.

Golden Mile
Price: $50
Playability: Low to Mid

Nothing much to say here. Normal experience. But if I’m not wrong there’s only 1 pinay bar here.

That’s all.

In general, if willing to spend, anything goes. But the amount spent might not make sense after post-nut clarity. Happy chionging.

Do share your experience if you’ve been to these places too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1