The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-06-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shinchan3641 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
That's because Soi Cowboy was promoted as one of the "Must Visit" attractions on many travelogues and websites. Our travel agency used to bring tour groups there because the tourists always ask for it in their itinery.
But that was in the past..... ever since the Israel-Gaza war we have been advised by the Tourism Authority Thailand to stop all tour packages to Soi Cowboy. They never give any reason.

But from feedback gathered from our contacts and insiders working in Soi Cowboy..... reason apparently is a security issue.

The Arab who owns several bars in Soi Cowboy is actually an Israeli-Arab..... and the authorities are afraid the Israel-Palestinan conflict might erupt here between supporters of both sides. Oredi staff of the Arab bars have received threats and told to leave the bars' employment. They have oso seen an increase of middle eastern types visiting the area.

Caveat: I do not know the actual reasons for the travel advisory by the TAT and all this information is hearsay picked up by our tour guides from our vendors & contacts in that area.
Omg. Without connections like yours to get insider information, we really in the dark. Didnt know the conflict can potential spark dangers in Thailand. Good to know.

you have tour guide connections ? Can ask them recommend chiong places dont ahve PRC tourists hahaha they damn sickening. I can speak some thai i go makan with friends chat with waiter they also say they hate chinese customer but they act smiley for tip.
Old 21-06-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Princess

After Full Moon, the Butterfly brigade has opened a sister shop off Soi 33, just behind Pan Pan. Same pricing as FM but no discounting. The only real reason to go there is to gander at the GRO. She's out of this world.
Old 21-06-2024, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
You are doing tour business in Bangkok? Can tell all these tourist not to visit SC because it's not a "Must Visit" tourist attraction lol. Everytime I see people take photos of the ladies I feel damn bad for them leh 555
Actually we are Malaysian Travel Agency..... we do outbound tours to countries all over the world. While we have our own tour guides to lead the tour groups..... we prefer to use the locals to look after the tour groups and our guide will just be observer.

We also have to live with social media and when customers request to amend the itinery to include SC..... we try to oblige them if we can.
Old 22-06-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
crazycheongster is Cool - loads of Potential

Any brothers tried out Smile BKK or Analisa Massage before? And what's the feedback or review? Are their services good, as well as the girl selection. I'm a suckered for SYT and foxy vixen looks.

Planning a short trip in October and trying to put together a list of fucakable and reasonably prices joints to patronise during the trip.

TIA
Old 22-06-2024, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Are they here?

Nice, young, playful-looking, white-skinned, cosplay-type nongsao stands in front of Robinson/McD. Cropped hair. Big white shoes. Looks like a tourist so was just going to pass her by. But she turns around and gives me a little smile. Oh, friendly tourist, I thought. But she gives me another sweet smile. Feel brave, so go back and say hello to her. After exchanging some niceties, ask her something you shouldn't ask a tourist,

"How much?"

"3,000."

"Oh, a little paeng."

"What?" She doesn't know what paeng means?

"Where are you from?"

"China"

Last edited by Siammy; 22-06-2024 at 03:01 PM.
Old 22-06-2024, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Are they here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Nice, young, playful-looking, white-skinned, cosplay-type nongsao stands in front of Robinson/McD. Cropped hair. Big white shoes. Looks like a tourist so was just going to pass her by. But she turns around and gives me a little smile. Oh, friendly tourist, I thought. But she gives me another sweet smile. Feel brave, so go back and say hello to her. After exchanging some niceties, ask her something you shouldn't ask a tourist,

"How much?"

"3,000."

"Oh, a little paeng."

"Where are you from?"

"China"
So was there progress? 😬
Old 23-06-2024, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 12
plantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to all

Quote:

"How much?"

"3,000."

"Oh, a little paeng."

"Where are you from?"

"China"
Also camping for part 2
Old 23-06-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post

But from feedback gathered from our contacts and insiders working in Soi Cowboy..... reason apparently is a security issue.

The Arab who owns several bars in Soi Cowboy is actually an Israeli-Arab..... and the authorities are afraid the Israel-Palestinan conflict might erupt here between supporters of both sides. Oredi staff of the Arab bars have received threats and told to leave the bars' employment. They have oso seen an increase of middle eastern types visiting the area.

Caveat: I do not know the actual reasons for the travel advisory by the TAT and all this information is hearsay picked up by our tour guides from our vendors & contacts in that area.
All this reminds me of the 2015 erawan shrine bombing. Thai authorities often like to use muslims as scapegoats. The current government is likely to collapse soon w/ Thaksin & his puppet prime minister Srettha facing new charges in the courts. Won’t be surprised if the military uses some security issue to install a new government.
Old 23-06-2024, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
BigBlackBanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
All this reminds me of the 2015 erawan shrine bombing. Thai authorities often like to use muslims as scapegoats. The current government is likely to collapse soon w/ Thaksin & his puppet prime minister Srettha facing new charges in the courts. Won’t be surprised if the military uses some security issue to install a new government.
Never ending. I see so many people suffering in Thailand.
Old 23-06-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
TomYumGoong8741 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

"How much?"

"3,000."

"Oh, a little paeng."

"Where are you from?"

"China"
First the businesses, then the properties, then the crimes, then now they even want to snatch the rice bowl of thai women. China really ah...
Old 23-06-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

"How much?"

"3,000."

"Oh, a little paeng."

"Where are you from?"

"China"
Wah, such a good deal? Might be China ladyboy, many of them escaped to Thailand to avoid persecution. Seriously, what can 3000 baht buy in Bangkok these days? Soon maybe even Macau will be cheaper than Bangkok.
Old 23-06-2024, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Wah, such a good deal?.
3000 for shorttime not really a good deal imo.
But yea agree that Bkk is really really expensive now.
Should hunt go other places like HCMC or Jakarta.
Old 24-06-2024, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
lovekthlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Princess

Quote:
After Full Moon, the Butterfly brigade has opened a sister shop off Soi 33, just behind Pan Pan. Same pricing as FM but no discounting. The only real reason to go there is to gander at the GRO. She's out of this world.
GRO? What's that bro, i also want to go see see
Old 24-06-2024, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Butterfly Massage's website down? Now can't enter leh

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 24-06-2024, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
lovekthlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Butterfly Massage's website down? Now can't enter leh
Been down for a long time bro, even the boss lady says she doesn't know why. But shop is still there, and you can access their site through gdiary
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1