The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2024, 10:21 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 1
sytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ❤SYT LOVER❤ ❤MICKY❤22yo❤PRETTY CHIO SYT FIRST TIME IN SG HIGH GFE SPECIAL SVC ❤

bump it up
Old 29-06-2024, 03:17 PM
Samster (A)

sytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ❤SYT LOVER❤ ❤MICKY❤22yo❤PRETTY CHIO SYT FIRST TIME IN SG HIGH GFE SPECIAL SVC ❤

Bump it up
Old 30-06-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster (A)

bump it up
Old 30-06-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster (A)

bump it up
Old Yesterday, 10:50 AM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old Yesterday, 01:38 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old Yesterday, 04:44 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old Yesterday, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 11
InitialDX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyInitialDX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Micky from sytlover

Looks: same as in pic, dye shoulder length red hair with the young, foxy and bitchy look. She wear a nice smile and can be easy smitten by her.

Boobs: big and heavy top with nice shape, soft and nice feel when touching and grabbing it. Sensitive nipple.

Body: small size with curvy body figure, small tattoo with big round ass and fair smooth complexion

Frenching: good, no bad breath, know how to do it and do it very well, we were lip locking throughout the session.

Blowjob: Mixture of fast and slow. Alot slurp slurp sound effect. Electric eye contact and able to suck for long. Deep throat too. impressed!

Pussy: clean shaven pussy with pink clit. she is very very responsive, likes to be painted softly on her pearl, very horny and came in a short while painting, stereo were loud and seductive.

FJ: cap on and she just insert it without KY. Shock that she was already super wet with just the foreplay. Damn turn on to hear the wetness as i thrust against her pussy. Plus her super irresistible moaning, double combo. Had to make sure i control well to last the game if not surely surrender super fast.

GFE: lot of hugging and teasting. Good connection and know how to serve a man and know what a man want.Not a time watcher and no commercial feel.

Thanks bro sytlover again for the arrangment.
Old Yesterday, 07:43 PM
Samster (A)

bump it up
Old Today, 04:41 AM
Samster (A)

bump it up
Old Today, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 11
silentlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersilentlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Micky from SYTlover 88

Look: 9/10 Short dye shoulder length hair and had a pretty face that always wear a smile, beautiful, young, demure and, sweet and innocent vibe.

Body: 9/10 petite with nice body curvy. Her perky ass seduce me the most. Fair smooth skin and a nice fleshy meaty ass.

Boobs: 10/10 B to C cups, it was quite big and looks pretty complimenting her figure. I had free access to them the whole session.

Frenching: 9/10 passionate frencher, it's form of a foreplay for her, take good initiative and good frencher. No bad breath.

Bbbj: 9/10 good polishing of my shaft and good suction on the rod and lot licking on balls, hug my ass close while she suck, can feel her throat

Painting: 10/10 clean shaven and I was tasty. Gave a a long and deep paint and I like how she moans and boost my ego

Fj: 9/10 her moan sound like a genuine horny lafy, initially ask me to be gentle bcos she think my rod too big for her, 2nd shot tried a few position and both end in missionary her pressing my ass deep into her and i think she cum several times

Gfe: 10/10 treat me like a king, good gfe, no black face and no time watcher, very attractive to her. high KC.

Thanks bro Sytlover
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1