The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2024, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New to playing MP.. need some help bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
But over time one will just get jaded and feel like all pussy is the same if you opt for full service, what makes it different is everything else but the pussy lol.
same thoughts. i also think the feel of how strongly the ml enjoys the fuck also turns me on.
Old Yesterday, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Me:
Uh nope, tarma too expensive, and no lesbian action, they just take turns playing with your dick.
Anal - yeah, last year I had one FL who was crazy for ass fucking…
Fire/ice - yeah… but not for a long time, seems ‘out of fashion’
Lesbian - not yet
Private clubs - too $$$ for my budget

You left out: sisters and twins.. but I didn’t do them in threesomes - never found any who would fuck each other
How about different nationalities like Japanese, Korean, and other western countries etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
same thoughts. i also think the feel of how strongly the ml enjoys the fuck also turns me on.
Well, I guess both of us love to torture the ML with pleasure But nowadays I tend to lean towards JG rather than spend the money to unlock and chase skirts.
Old Yesterday, 01:51 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2432 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How about different nationalities like Japanese, Korean, and other western countries etc? .
Mainly a cost issue.. I actually haven’t fucked a local girl in years as I’d rather pay for a young, pretty Vietbu.

Money unlocks everything, and there’s plenty of Euro and Jap FLs in SG right now.
Old Yesterday, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nightzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, how do you deal with situations whereby the Ml looks very different from the pics but you already paid?
Old Yesterday, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1023 / Power: 18
toukin has much to be proud oftoukin has much to be proud oftoukin has much to be proud oftoukin has much to be proud oftoukin has much to be proud oftoukin has much to be proud oftoukin has much to be proud oftoukin has much to be proud of

Quote:
There is a fuck joint that still has the same HC Malaysian MLs.. the older cheongsters know all about it.
where is this magical place?
Old Yesterday, 12:51 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toukin View Post
where is this magical place?
Look for the two facial place ads in this dome, note that they mention Malaysian ladies…
Old Yesterday, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3480 / Power: 14
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Look for the two facial place ads in this dome, note that they mention Malaysian ladies…
Yes the last remaining few. But take note no syt malaysian on the lineup so bro take note and dont kpkb
Old Yesterday, 08:07 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Yes the last remaining few. But take note no syt malaysian on the lineup so bro take note and dont kpkb
That’s why I highlighted OG HC Malaysians in my first post…
Old Today, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Quote:
JG, or juagen, is basically maintenance for your precious tool where the ML will clear blockages and allow for longer sexy times and increased blood flow to the tool. Also helps with urinating in my experience so far.

An addition to this is prostate massage to further compliment this, where the ML usually will wear glove, ask you to get down on all 4 before sticking her finger into your anus area and massage the prostate and you'll feel like liquid flowing out.

Not to be confused by the ML massaging your prostate for a more intense hj or bj though.

HDLY and Dong Guan wise.. I'm not the best person to advise but I know HDLY means hai di lao yue or 海底捞月.

Can the other bros here advise?
Is baoyang and juagen the same thing?
Old Today, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3480 / Power: 14
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mainly a cost issue.. I actually haven’t fucked a local girl in years as I’d rather pay for a young, pretty Vietbu.

Money unlocks everything, and there’s plenty of Euro and Jap FLs in SG right now.
Local young gal asking 4 digit … omg
Old Today, 08:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thethinnestman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: New to playing MP.. need some help bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by toukin View Post
Hello old birds.. I'm new to the MP scene and I would like some help.

I guess it is the fact that I can get an actual massage before any action that makes this form of cheonging so enticing.

The problem is, there are hundreds of "spas" around and countless FL ML around that it's very difficult to navigate these rough seas. I tried a ML from sgl*****guy site. The massage was decent to be honest, but the person giving it was a far cry from her pictures.

I then went to Bl**s along Geylang only to realise that I kena chopped. Albeit, the ML was pretty and the massage was not too bad.

This site is a trove of information but it's very daunting to go through hundreds of pages to gather information.

So I guess I'm looking for a TLDR version of places to go, what I should avoid. and also MLs who have a balance of looks and massage skills.

Thanks in advance.
Hello all very new to this massage thing, just wanna ask all the experienced people what do yall do to them… touch their thighs or just simply relax
Old Today, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
komododx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think you can always tell.

Shop with single lady, wearing scantily glad, easy HJ, BBBJ, FJ, even BBFJ. I usually straight up ask how much to f...

Spa with multiple girls, it depends. I usually do some reckon online, check the reviews, usually if massage is rated bad, then it's mostly hanky panky. Also can check if they have the highly altered pics. Lastly, use WeChat "People Nearby" function and you can always find the shop receptionist or the MLs themselves and can ask. They will never say yes but will say like "come and discuss".

I think for most Spa, usually can get HJ, max BBBJ, but for those where I know there is chance, I just go shock n awe, no questions, no pricing, nothing, just go munch on cats and FJ... later nego price, usually offer $100-130, of cos plus the $50 for laoban.
Old Today, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinnestman View Post
Hello all very new to this massage thing, just wanna ask all the experienced people what do yall do to them… touch their thighs or just simply relax
I suggest you go read other threads. Especially people's field reports. The more you read, the more you get an idea instead of asking here. And last but not least, go try out yourself.
Old Today, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
Is baoyang and juagen the same thing?
Different. Juagen is a specific massage technique for your tool.
Baoyang is just a generic term. Some places even call HJ baoyang. Maintenance.
Old Today, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
puffp is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightzzz View Post
Guys, how do you deal with situations whereby the Ml looks very different from the pics but you already paid?
Just walk off ….
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1