The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 13
69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all
Solid massage near Textile Centre

Not sure if this ML has been highlighted in previous threads but definitely deserves it if not …recommended by @PeePeeBoyinSG. Finished work early yesterday and opted for this highly recommended ML. Made booking and headed down. Massage is at 50 bucks an hour ….but trust me….take the 1.5hrs at 70 bucks. What followed was one of the hardest massages I have ever had ( those who enjoy getting pressed til body like tofu take note). ML is not super model material but also won’t reject type….and she’s quite chatty so that’s good. Now here’s the best part …the after massage was also solid. HDLY, JG and happy for 1b. Now for the downside, place is curtain joint and shared toilet but after kena press like plasticine, I wasn’t really bothered.
Old 02-07-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 1
whoisthedumbo is one of the Best!whoisthedumbo is one of the Best!whoisthedumbo is one of the Best!
Re: Solid massage near Textile Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Dollar View Post
Not sure if this ML has been highlighted in previous threads but definitely deserves it if not …recommended by @PeePeeBoyinSG. Finished work early yesterday and opted for this highly recommended ML. Made booking and headed down. Massage is at 50 bucks an hour ….but trust me….take the 1.5hrs at 70 bucks. What followed was one of the hardest massages I have ever had ( those who enjoy getting pressed til body like tofu take note). ML is not super model material but also won’t reject type….and she’s quite chatty so that’s good. Now here’s the best part …the after massage was also solid. HDLY, JG and happy for 1b. Now for the downside, place is curtain joint and shared toilet but after kena press like plasticine, I wasn’t really bothered.
sounds like you have visited Master Masseuse A @ Lavender.
Old 02-07-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster

69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all

Hey bro….yep. You’re right. Master masseuse indeed.
Old Today, 01:46 PM
Samster

Looks like the Textile centre / Lavender area is the place to be nowadays. Yesterday went to try another ML in the area. Also solid…another recommendation by @PeePeeBoyinSG. Massage not as hard as the previous master masseuse cos I think I kena spoil by her already but definitely not Richard Clayderman piano type. Good strength and prices are the same. Won’t go into much detail but will say that she’s got 2 very good ( big) reasons why this is a decent back up option when I’m in the area. But as the way with joints around here …it’s a curtain joint. Thanks for the recommendation.
Old Today, 01:56 PM
Samster

whoisthedumbo is one of the Best!whoisthedumbo is one of the Best!whoisthedumbo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Looks like the Textile centre / Lavender area is the place to be nowadays. Yesterday went to try another ML in the area. Also solid…another recommendation by @PeePeeBoyinSG. Massage not as hard as the previous master masseuse cos I think I kena spoil by her already but definitely not Richard Clayderman piano type. Good strength and prices are the same. Won’t go into much detail but will say that she’s got 2 very good ( big) reasons why this is a decent back up option when I’m in the area. But as the way with joints around here …it’s a curtain joint. Thanks for the recommendation.
Wow. Visits within 2 days. Strong Man.
Sounds like you have visited PRC JJ - who has big headlights.
Old Today, 02:10 PM
Samster

Bo lei ….this one Viet.
Old Today, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bo lei ….this one Viet.
aha. Viet J with naturally big pinkish headlights
Old Today, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisthedumbo View Post
Wow. Visits within 2 days. Strong Man.
Sounds like you have visited PRC JJ - who has big headlights.
Who’s prc JJ bro ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1