The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2008, 03:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
farewell trip suggestions

hi all,

my friend and i have one final free trip left. marriage being the main reason for this. we were able to convince our significant others to allow us one in mid 2008 to "visit buddies in hong kong". we plan to fly to hk, then immediately detouring to either bangkok (been there twice already) or chang ping (never been there but read alot about it here). we're currently leaning alittle towards bkk, as it's more english-friendly. we both know cantonese well, but mandarin is a challenge.

would appreciate all advice/suggestions from well-traveled and experienced bros here as to whether bkk or cp would be a better choice. we can't go to both places (more chance of being caught). we want to take advantage of our 2 week "parole" period, as this will be our last as free men.

thanks in advance!
Old 20-01-2008, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
One Ninety9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: farewell trip suggestions

Bro, both BKK and china are good choices.

If $$$ is not a problem, I suggest PRC. If more budget BKK is good alternative.
Personally, I prefer Thai Girls as they are more pro-active and have better bodies.
Old 21-01-2008, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

Bro,

I hope you have not forgotten your passport.
If your SO checks your passport, game over for you already.

Do becareful if you intend to go on a detour without your SO knowing.
Old 22-01-2008, 03:19 AM
Samster

my friend said after our trip, we can claim our passports were lost and apply for new ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetful View Post
Bro,

I hope you have not forgotten your passport.
If your SO checks your passport, game over for you already.

Do becareful if you intend to go on a detour without your SO knowing.
Old 22-01-2008, 03:25 AM
Samster

i thought china would be cheaper than bkk. wouldn't more MM's working mean lower prices?

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Ninety9 View Post
Bro, both BKK and china are good choices.

If $$$ is not a problem, I suggest PRC. If more budget BKK is good alternative.
Personally, I prefer Thai Girls as they are more pro-active and have better bodies.
Old 22-01-2008, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 17
KC King deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKC King deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbparty View Post
hi all,

my friend and i have one final free trip left. ....
we're currently leaning alittle towards bkk, as it's more english-friendly. we both know cantonese well, but mandarin is a challenge.
thanks in advance!
You will not facing any problem to communicate by using cantonese in CP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbparty View Post
my friend said after our trip, we can claim our passports were lost and apply for new ones.
I got one good buddy, he got higher skill then you. He leave his passport to washing machine, after wash, all clean clean. You report lost, you need go to report police and its troublesome. Passport damage, you just need to do the replacement.
Old 22-01-2008, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, now ICA takes a very serious stance against citizens who report PP lost. It is better to throw inside washing machine and take the 'skeleton' with you to see the officer. This way, at least they will know your PP is not being misused by a 3rd party. Sillypore's PP quite good. Can go through a lot of countries with no question asked.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 23-01-2008, 06:51 AM
Samster

we are from u.s. but you guys are right, it's better to 'accidentally' leave pp in the washing machine.
we plan for a 2 weeks trip. never been to chang ping, so what sort of budget would be needed that won't break the bank or alert the future missus?
thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Yes, now ICA takes a very serious stance against citizens who report PP lost. It is better to throw inside washing machine and take the 'skeleton' with you to see the officer. This way, at least they will know your PP is not being misused by a 3rd party. Sillypore's PP quite good. Can go through a lot of countries with no question asked.
Old 25-01-2008, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Mr fucker is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
I'm not sure about the place u r in right now is where.. but country like sg, when you claim lost of passport is quite a big deal as passport is almost the same as personal id card. many would prefer to throw the passport into washing machine w clothings for 1 hr and report damage than making a police report for lost of passport.
If you lost your passport you don't have to report to the police anymore. Take a look:

Information On Police Procedures

If you lost your passport you must report the loss immediately to Passports Section, Citizen Services Centre

Loss of Singapore Passport - Citizen Services - Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) - Singapore
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1