The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2008, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light
SiChuan MeiMei SYT(Sanua)

Thot of write this thread tomorrow, but CO msg said will be late to pick her up, so now in office to write it : sanua gal

Was having lunch with client at GL lorxx, saw this SYT, look like poly gal, and also like GND, knowing she also having lunch, so invite her to join us. Afr some talking, and know her just came yty, today start wrok as FL afr having her lunch,as my client wanted t otry her but got no time so be a RANGER try it out, check out her quote, ok accepted. walk to near by H81 and my client back to he office afr lunch for an hour.

In the room, try to get to know her better, she was wroking in sanua in SC and SZ,while talking to each other, she undress herself and for me, mmm...not bad good start, hold my hand and walk to shower room, shower as abit of SOP, but check with her do she do BBBJ? with out a word, she start it....and also she use her bobby to rub my front and back...and let me recall am i in CP/CA/ZH sanua? For 10mins or so, walk out and go to bed, she started from top of my ear by kissing and slowly to my DIDI, and then BBBJ, this time the BBBJ is so much diff from inside the shower room, ofcoz my hand also start to moving around her too, from top to below of the holy hole,and feel that she wet,ask her and her reply is didnt do it for 3month...haha,she been service me for 15mins, i about to CIM tell her stop it and took out the CD pass to her, she cab on my didi.

'So let us start it by me sit on u 1st ok?' she said that, what do is turn her around and both of us face the mirror while sit on the bed and she on top of me, and she start by soft moaning, then we change to doggy as both of us stand up and face the mirror also, this time her moaning get abit higher, may be she said the true,did not have sex for 3month, cos whne i try to kissing her in shower only by lip that all, but while in doing in the rooms, think she can hold inback, turn her head and we both of the mouth start to lock it...shiok man....before we want to change to mission posit, she told me she cum twice, when i pull out my didi, her juice out and was on the bed, dont care , coz now is my turn to horny, fast fast go on top of her and bonk her like no tomorrow and like camel too...hahahaha....all i can hear is her cry mother cry father...shiooooook...and out my juice. Pull out and this time again her juice cum out, wow three time for her, she dam horny....Wash up for me, and chat on the bed for 20mins, her friend call up and ask her for coffee and out we go to meet her friend.

1st look of her friend, look old the nher but was wrong, friend is younger,look more like CFM,(will try her friend next time,hehehe)and to my surpise, her friend work together with her and also is her teacher in SC and SZ who both of work same sanua, but just her friend is a manager in the sanua and she is a sanua meimei.We talk for an hr in coffwee shop, they do tama, so friend wanted me to try it out,was tempt to do it but not this time for me.

As they only in sin for second day, they also worry to stand on street so ask me to intro friend to them, told them will try tointro them to my friend, what i know it the her friend nite time work in ktv and she not.

name -zheng xue
age -21
provi - Sichuan
look - 7.5/10 (SYT, GND with long hair)
boob -A ( me not a boob lover)
BBBJ -8/10
BJ -8/10
kissing-6/10( only to me as she said dont to it)maybe i am her 1st customer
high -1.55 to 1.6
weight-40 to 45kgs
painting -did not try
damge -$70( give her 20 for tip)all exclude room and CD
RTF --yes

her friend
name - wang shan
age -20
provi-sichuan
hight -1.55
weight -about 45 kgs (by look)
damge -$70 all exclude room and CD
Tama----didnt ask the quote

only for chinese who can speak chinese only hor, for whose who cant and not chinese...very sorry bros...
bros who like to try them, can pm me, but only for whose who have 40pts and above....

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 19-11-2008, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 22
Chinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: SiChuan MeiMei SYT(Sanua)

how u rate her friend's looks?
Old 19-11-2008, 08:57 PM
Samster

bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinababes2001 View Post
how u rate her friend's looks?
sorry to add this:
her friend look : 7.5/10 also
but she look more like CFM, and more smart the xue, maybe she is a manager in sanua....

will give the no tomorrow for whose who pm me, need to go off from office now..
bytheway, pls call afr 12noon, as what she said...they only work 1pm to 6pm...

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 20-11-2008, 08:55 AM
Samster

Send out the contact this morning to 23 bros, hope they come out FR afr stay in the lovely hole...hehehehe

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 20-11-2008, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Bonk.

Since wehn u also local hunter huh...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 20-11-2008, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Bro Bonk
Since wehn u also local hunter huh...
No lah, i am not a hunter like other snr bros here, just that yty have lunch with client and saw her and it her 2nd day in sin only, so give it a try lor... today likely will call her friend...hahaha

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 22-11-2008, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 18
Hardyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks TS for this gem. Upped your points!

Arranged to pick her up and the proceeded to hotel. Very SYT with GND look. on the bed she was extremely horny and started attacking me aggressively right after shower.

The war was short but full of sound and fury

Worth the money.

Look: 6/5.10
Boobs: A
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Overall: 7/10
Old 22-11-2008, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyboy View Post
Thanks TS for this gem. Upped your points!

Arranged to pick her up and the proceeded to hotel. Very SYT with GND look. on the bed she was extremely horny and started attacking me aggressively right after shower.

The war was short but full of sound and fury

Worth the money.

Look: 6/5.10
Boobs: A
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Overall: 7/10
thank you for the FR... up ur pt

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 23-11-2008, 09:58 AM
Samster

Hardyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88 View Post
thank you for the FR... up ur pt
Thanks!

Have you tried Wang Shan?

I asked ZX for WS' number but she refused, saying got to arrange meeting through her.
Old 23-11-2008, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyboy View Post
Thanks!

Have you tried Wang Shan?

I asked ZX for WS' number but she refused, saying got to arrange meeting through her.
ok, i pm u wang shan no liao....me never try, coz she not my type of gal, and both of them have agreement that since i know xue 1st so it her customer liao...

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 23-11-2008, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88 View Post
ok, i pm u wang shan no liao....me never try, coz she not my type of gal, and both of them have agreement that since i know xue 1st so it her customer liao...
Thanks, Bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1