The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2008, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Mature PRC Fl $60/2hr Ting Ting

Re: Massage with FJ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thnk U bro TS for sharing such a wonderful & nice memorable gem to me.Well i'll cut her FR short as too many have said in previous FRs posted by bros.

Most important thing to highlight is her BBBJ/BJ,I dare says its the best I ever recieved since my days of cheonging.No wonder all bros say Die Die muz Try NO Try DiDi die
FR by bro satan666 in the original thread

Name: ting ting
Fig: 7/10milf std but nice I like it
Boobs: Bcup juz like my tenderlion steak delicious.Gd for sucking
Kissing/Frenching: perfect 10
Fingering: Yes
BBBJ/BJ: perfect 10
FJ: 8/10 very willing to please
GFE: Nice N warm
SVC: No rush svc u till times up

RTF??sure will unless can get a beta blower
Pls refer to TS for ctc
Bros who wan her svc pls treat her nice dun b a pilot
Old 15-11-2008, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
shawnyoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro please pm me ting 2 number ....Thanks
Old 15-11-2008, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro. Please don't zap me for my honest FR.

I have booked ting ting today. First of all, because of my communication in chinese (I can not speak chinese at all) I have a problem communicating with her. But no problem we do not need to speak at all for service right? She bath herself as I already bath (i reached to hotel first). so there is no BBBJ or whatsoever. Not a problem. Just want to release my load fast. She use many way to make me satisfy, but because of some reason, it does not work well. Like other bros say, she use cold BBBJ, Hot BBBJ, then Jelly BBBJ. But I simply do not like this feeling. My c**k on and off. So I do HJ myself and she put a cab then ride me. I just close my eye and imagine someone and shot the load in her within 3 min. so fast. but I can admit she is tight. Without this, I will off the load man. But at least, i shot my load for 60S$. not so bad.

then she claim she tired (i just guess) as we slept together while she is holding my c**k with her hand. after 45min, she wake up and try to strok my di di. I just do not want to continue so tell her the I will not go for 2nd round. (with my little chinese words). I ask her to massage, she did but not like what other bros say. She does not have strength (for me). So ask her to hit me with her hand (then i can release some tiredness). what should I get with 2hr 60S$. then we leave together. I think for me she looks 40 (might be wrong). age different so problem.

Name: ting ting
Age: 35-40 (don't know her exact age, like my aunty to me)
Fig: 5/10 (not my type)
Boobs: I dont know as already turn off when seeing her
Kissing/Frenching: No. Dont want to do this.
Fingering: hee hee.. not even touch her ass
BBBJ/BJ: a bit pain (do not know why)
FJ: 6.5/10 (at least tight and can cum within 3 min) like other FL that I had tried
GFE: Aunty Feeling for me
SVC: No rush, sleep with me till times up. may be she tired. Not a prob for me. Hug me like her child.
RTF: No. I will only try below 27 from now on.

Just my experience, no offence to other bros. I am just choosy for looks especially for some area.
Old 16-11-2008, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 18
Fitman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro innosex for sharing this contact, and as promise below is the FR...

Looks: 6/10 (definitely not SYT)
Boobs: 4/10 (sagging... but understandable... got twin son in china)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (veri hardworking and willing to please)
FJ: 8.5/10 (very good stereo sound... so loud I scare outside people hear)
Overall: 7/10 (willing to pls is plus point... sagging is minus point... Stereo sound plus point)

Damage: 60 plus 20 room plus CD (from home).

RTF: Many choice out there... see how first... Cheapo escape... can try.
Old 27-11-2008, 12:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
vinkar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi bro,cam pm me the contact.tks
Old 27-11-2008, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1175 / Power: 22
chew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud of

Tingtings left 13 days to go liao. Bros better hurry and get her contact nos and call her now. She free.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1