The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2009, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RedruM84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gals From Classified

Singapore Classifieds for jobs, HDB, Condo, properties, cars, buy, sale, rent, services, flea market

tried her yesterday in a hot afternoon

Name: Apple
Origin: China, Guangxi
Height: < 1.65
Face: 6/10 (big eyes, more of a milf face, voice very teh)
Skin: 6/10 (Fair & but got abit of pigmentation on her back)
Body Type: 6/10 (Slim & but abit of tummy fat)
Boobs: 5/10 (32c ba, she told me the ad put sala. big brown nipples (sunny side up).
Pussy: 7/10 (Tight for me. but cannot play ard)
BJ: 9/10 (very very Good suction, nice work with her tongue too)
FJ: 7/10 (doggy, missionary an cowgirl) see her melon bouncing not bad also
MJ : very shiok ~ said she got 5 years exp
Overall: 6/10

Cost: SGD$80 Nett/1 shot/ 1 hour. (Room & CD provided)
Old 13-06-2009, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 16
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future

Try my luck 2 nights ago by calling this girl Li Juan from ad. Operate at K. Quoted 60/2/2. Horny and no lobang so gamble la. Check in room, waited for 15 mins, door bell rang, open door.... Looks like a country woman.... Lan lan, cos "goods sold are not refundable". Ask to do want she think she can include bath, so so massage, so so cat bath, then so so BJ, and so so FJ.....all with my eyes closed(no eye see). Hurry hurry wash up, pay and left.
Think better ask 'old birds' here than I blur blur go testing.... Agree to some bros here, no many good find on ad...
Old 15-06-2009, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
Hungry Manhood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyday1song View Post
Try my luck 2 nights ago by calling this girl Li Juan from ad. Operate at K. Quoted 60/2/2. Horny and no lobang so gamble la. Check in room, waited for 15 mins, door bell rang, open door.... Looks like a country woman.... Lan lan, cos "goods sold are not refundable". Ask to do want she think she can include bath, so so massage, so so cat bath, then so so BJ, and so so FJ.....all with my eyes closed(no eye see). Hurry hurry wash up, pay and left.
Think better ask 'old birds' here than I blur blur go testing.... Agree to some bros here, no many good find on ad...
Sorry to hear that bro. Sometime it is pure luck, I was unlucky afew time and lucky a couple of time too. All pure luck.
Old 17-06-2009, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Juss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all Bros, this is one girl that everyone should avoid.

Budget Massage by charming lady at $60 for 2 hours (Hougang) - Ads ID: 179078

The picture in the ads is completely different from the real person. I had a 3 hour window before my next appointment today, so was thinking of having a session.

I'm a milf lover, so I message Yang Yang and check if she is available. She reply ok. So happily book a room at k81. She was punctual. But came the shock, she looks exactly like a cleaner in those food court. Was a total waste of time!!!!

Could not bring myself to do anything to her....I paid her S$50 and ask her to leave....really cannot make it. So please all bros avoid this yang yang at all cost.....It's a complete waste of time!!!! Don't waste your hard earn money on this Yang Yang..!!!
Old 17-06-2009, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juss View Post

The picture in the ads is completely different from the real person. I had a 3 hour window before my next appointment today, so was thinking of having a session.

I'm a milf lover, so I message Yang Yang and check if she is available. She reply ok. So happily book a room at k81. She was punctual. But came the shock, she looks exactly like a cleaner in those food court. Was a total waste of time!!!!

Could not bring myself to do anything to her....I paid her S$50 and ask her to leave....really cannot make it. So please all bros avoid this yang yang at all cost.....It's a complete waste of time!!!! Don't waste your hard earn money on this Yang Yang..!!!
You said it right don't waste your hard earned money on Yang Yang. So why you still pay her $50 ?? It is not the money issue here but rather such kind of scam made all of us bros look stupid to these PRC. If they can use this trick, then we can don't pay except for the $20 hotel room. You think they will report to police !!
Old 17-06-2009, 05:19 PM
Samster

Anyway I don't want to make her waste her trip...just pay her and ask her to go...that's the best thing I could do....anyway take it as a lesson tome and I pay on behalf of all the bros here that could see this so that they don't waste their money on this girl...
Old 17-06-2009, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 17
euritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to behold

lol... just looked thru the classified and i must say... u got suckered bigtime man...

gotta admit i was wondering why she charged so cheap... now i understand... is she really 35??

FR on xin yu
FR on Sammy
FR on Ye Zi
FR on Chanel

Need up: Saltyraw, Furby85, Lemon2, Prince7
Old 17-06-2009, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bro, is her figure like the 1 in pic?
If yes, she was quite famous in sbf last year.
She got more than 1 thread.
Old 18-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongzhen View Post
Bro, is her figure like the 1 in pic?
If yes, she was quite famous in sbf last year.
She got more than 1 thread.
I do agreed I'm like a sucker big time. The photo is fake. It's not even her photo....

She looks like those aunty around 45-50, short curly hair, wearing those clothings that only my aunty of 50 would....and fucking look like a cleaner from the food court!!!!..

Please don't waste your time on her.....I'm already a victim.....don't need another bro to waste their precious time and money on this one....if you want to keep track of the phone number just PM me....I can give it to you and even if she change her ads, you guys can still recognised her by the number and avoid at all cost.....
Old 18-06-2009, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

Quote:
I do agreed I'm like a sucker big time. The photo is fake. It's not even her photo....

She looks like those aunty around 45-50, short curly hair, wearing those clothings that only my aunty of 50 would....and fucking look like a cleaner from the food court!!!!..

Please don't waste your time on her.....I'm already a victim.....don't need another bro to waste their precious time and money on this one....if you want to keep track of the phone number just PM me....I can give it to you and even if she change her ads, you guys can still recognised her by the number and avoid at all cost.....
Not sure if we r talking abt the same person.
But that photo does belong to that person I m talking abt.
Just b more careful the next time.
Old 19-06-2009, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 16
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future

Hay bros, like I said earlier on, no good find on ADs... I better go to hse at GL and spent 50 bucks, still can chose the face you like. After the all, we just want to release..........
Old 22-06-2009, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 17
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

Gorgeous Local Girl Massage Service +++ (Other) - Ads ID: 180411 <-this one anybody tried before? lol.. if she is fake, the OKT did a good job attracting my attention.. hahaha.. me in jakarta now, ah bo i sure text her.. loll.. but any bros tried her before?
Old 22-06-2009, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
RamBro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How about this one? She is offering a lunchtime bonk in the CBD - sounds yummy......

http://www.adpost.com/sg/health_beauty/18970/

Any FRs?
Old 22-06-2009, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 20
myat is one of the Best!myat is one of the Best!myat is one of the Best!

bro, most of them seem to b prank n some sabo case...
most of them r either no through or no1 pickup...
ever kana when i call, a guy pickup n treaten to report police,
i challenge back report police for i call wrong nos ar...
so u guys better b more careful when u dial all this nos....
good luck.....

A very BIG THANKS for those bros that ups & supported me.
pls.... pls........ leave to nick n i'll return my appreciation sooners.....
Old 22-06-2009, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
CheeBye Licker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

most of these are fakes lah

or the girl is way older and uglier than advertised.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1