The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-08-2009, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangbangben View Post
Apparently, after reading abit in this thread...
I am staying just next to A&EM hotel...

Thanks for the advice... Maybe for future trips... but guess i need viet lesson first.
You can take a long time to learn tieng viet and many learn long time also still cannot speak properly...most important to have locals to bring you around...or chiong with hcm regulars...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-08-2009, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, u may speak fluent vietnamese but if u got no local fren, u wont know the local LOBANG and u will be paying foreigner's rate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
You can take a long time to learn tieng viet and many learn long time also still cannot speak properly...most important to have locals to bring you around...or chiong with hcm regulars...

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 28-08-2009, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
You damn jialat lah BIL, chak you sooooo many posts you simply dun bother or dun reply but the moment say got SYT only you sure pop up.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Troi oi, until now then know you BIL's smelly habit ha?

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 28-08-2009, 01:40 AM
Samster

v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Mai kong liao lah, so disappointed, talk to you on Carrot's HP you also cannot recognise your BIL......troi..... you too "song song till jurong" with your 2IC liao lah.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Sorry lah....You "SVIP" mah, how to su ka su ka talk to ppl? that why long time never talk to you cannot recognise your voice lah^_^

Quote:
See see, never "yuan wang" you hor....... MIA until sooo long until now even my posting also you cannot recognise liao

Why???? Got 2 SYTs liao give up being MAFIA izit????

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Hihihi.....I where got look like Mafia face??

Old 28-08-2009, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha until 5th you toooooooooo late liao BIL

Now there got one Super-SYT, you see liao sure lao nua

Kangtuo - dun bother about my BIL-VK, he damn greedy bugger, got 2 liao still itching to pull my back leg, buay pai say....

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Nnkc....You only like to "Lum Sio Sio" thoi...After lum already dont up, wasted..

Give me a chances next time U lum, I up for you ok?

Old 28-08-2009, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
how a long sleeve shirt can cover a MAFIA face?
long sleeve shirt only cover the arm mah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeDen
Wolf in a Sheep outfit?
Maybe to cover his "Dragon, tiger, Leopard, snake, eagle..." painting on his arms la. Face still cannot cover, i think he need go Korea to find the experts
NNKC....Long time never chak you two, backside itchy roi ha

Old 28-08-2009, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
Wah, you guys no need to be so direct what... I trying to help "ex"-MAFIA face shake off his MAFIA-ness but you guys still blow his cover... hahahaha!
Hello.....

You like that say me gooot meh?

Old 28-08-2009, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This monday went shopping with Mr ex-MAFIA face, and he bought 5 long-sleeve business shirts.... no more MAFIA already...
Aiyo shirts can cover what??? His trademark is his MAFIA FACE!!!!! Must use big Takashimaya shopping bag to cover than can......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 28-08-2009, 07:43 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Err... was I at the AGM? Who is taking the minutes, no meeting agenda? Or did I misplace it somewhere??? Haiz... Can't remember, getting OLD liao, my memory fails me.
Huh??? Si mi si AGM??? Ah Gua Meeting ah????

Dun kay see kay wa hor, this meeting you always bring your own Sex-cretary to take minutes one hor, Agenda every week also same - drink, tok cock, hug hug raba raba than recycle whole sequence again.......

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 28-08-2009, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeDen View Post
Wolf in a Sheep outfit?

Maybe to cover his "Dragon, tiger, Leopard, snake, eagle..." painting on his arms la. Face still cannot cover, i think he need go Korea to find the experts
Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Hello.....

You like that say me gooot meh?
Harlo BIL dun worry I cum defend you.....

You all wrong liao lah, how can you anyhow say my BIL-VK until like that????

His tattoo is on his little brother lah, when normal situation you can see "M F" only, after he gets erected you can than see the whole sentence "MAFIA FACE"

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 28-08-2009, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Troi oi, until now then know you BIL's smelly habit ha?
This wan I know long time ago.......waiting for you yourself to pichak your own lobang shake head.....

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 28-08-2009, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry lah....You "SVIP" mah, how to su ka su ka talk to ppl? that why long time never talk to you cannot recognise your voice lah^_^

Hihihi.....I where got look like Mafia face??

Yah SVIP stands for "Seriously Very Itchy & Poor" you dunno meh????

Yah I agree how can people say you LOOK like Mafia face, becos you ARE the original MAFIA FACE

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 28-08-2009, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nnkc....You only like to "Lum Sio Sio" thoi...After lum already dont up, wasted..

Give me a chances next time U lum, I up for you ok?
Who say dowan??? Swee.....you sponsor me I go lum sio sio for you to UP, swee bo???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 28-08-2009, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
vlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeDen View Post
Nobody poked my backside but my whole body is aching... sibei sway.. need go temple...
Told you already, we activate tmr.. then we go find 2 girls for you then bring over to your place for you to enjoy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
body ache go temple?
you should go spa on green
No eating out at this moment.. all Must TABAO for him one..

Quote:
Wah...you put time and place lor but must be after 5th of Sept
Put time and place sia.. So MAFIA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryl View Post
I oso long time no visit HM liao...got my type of gal or not? ...will wait for your activation this fri/sat then
Should have.. Got international buffet: young, old, short, tall, fat, super slim and somemore got a F***ing beautiful guy.. you want ??

Quote:
This monday went shopping with Mr ex-MAFIA face, and he bought 5 long-sleeve business shirts.... no more MAFIA already...
With his ***** face, wear what oso the same one la.. the moment you see his face and hear him speak.. GONE!! Ah Beng lai liao..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangbangben View Post
Apparently, after reading abit in this thread...
I am staying just next to A&EM hotel...

Thanks for the advice... Maybe for future trips... but guess i need viet lesson first.
Follow Xe Den.. His standard 5 phrases of vietnamese:
1) Xin chao - Hello
2) Em ten gi - Whats your name?
3) Anh yeu em - I love you
4) Lam tinh - Have sex
5) Bye bye - Bye Bye

Disclaimer: Please note that the 5 phrases are in pecking order..

Regards,
vlover
Old 28-08-2009, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
XeDen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXeDen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover View Post
Told you already, we activate tmr.. then we go find 2 girls for you then bring over to your place for you to enjoy!!!

No eating out at this moment.. all Must TABAO for him one..

Follow Xe Den.. His standard 5 phrases of vietnamese:
1) Xin chao - Hello
2) Em ten gi - Whats your name?
3) Anh yeu em - I love you
4) Lam tinh - Have sex
5) Bye bye - Bye Bye

Disclaimer: Please note that the 5 phrases are in pecking order..

Regards,
vlover
Kum Sia Kum sia..... just give me home delivery hotline can liao, I call myself.

Bro, I have been learning Tien Viet for 3 years, you see me no up??? Now I know more... just 1 more la (No. 5)..

1. Xin Chao
2. Em Ten gi?
3. Anh Yeu Em
4. Lam Tinh
5. Bao Nhieu
6 Bye Bye

No. 5 is also very important... or else later need pay lots of interest leh.. not only pay her but her whole clan..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread