The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie8819 View Post
Yeeeeeee.......... actually hor I don't quite like this place been there b4 with other bro's .

As you know lah I always got my regular kaki's on friday with one of our bro's here (you know who hor - he long long time no post liao and also no more station in HCM )
Actually hor you haven replied I already know your answer liao just want to prove my point you forgottened us liao......

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 09-09-2009, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
CuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Gal-friendly hotels

It is my 1st time going HCM next month. Thanks to this thread, I've got a list of gal-friendly hotels. I have a question though, when we do the hotel booking, do we need to state that the room I need is for 2 persons or it is more of a "open secret" type of thing (that means we can juz suddenly bring a gal up for the nite).
Old 09-09-2009, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
VietSing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gal-friendly hotels

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteBuns View Post
It is my 1st time going HCM next month. Thanks to this thread, I've got a list of gal-friendly hotels. I have a question though, when we do the hotel booking, do we need to state that the room I need is for 2 persons or it is more of a "open secret" type of thing (that means we can juz suddenly bring a gal up for the nite).
Hello there

Under the vietnamese communist law, members of the opposite sex are not allowed to be in the same hotel room unless they possess a valid marriage certificate to each other. However there will be some hotels especially those lower budget type whom may turn a blind eye to such dalliances.

You can read back a few pages as there was quite a number of new samsters whom have asked the same questions before and corresponding replies was posted by the regulars.

Hope this helps.

Yours truly VietSing
Old 09-09-2009, 11:55 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Actually hor you haven replied I already know your answer liao : just want to prove my point you forgottened us liao......

Wei dai kor SS .... u like dat say me goot meh !!!!!!!!!

I where got forgot you guys one .... just that timing buay gum leh .
Old 09-09-2009, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Hi bros,

I already confirmed bought air tickets going to hcmc on 16th nov...then 19th nov transit to bkk...and 22nov back to singapore...

so literally...is one whole week of FF.

saving ammo now
Old 09-09-2009, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
Heh heh. Some anonymous person knocked off a few points from me with the message Nice Making fun of Newbie.

Well that anonymous person badly misunderstood the point of my post. I'm not making fun of the Newbie -- he posted a great field report. Remember those? Field reports? As in the title of the thread? About girls? Remember those?

No, what I was making fun of are men here who are mainly interested in meeting and teasing other men. The ones who seem to have no interest in girls whatsoever, never contribute anything useful here at all, just giving us the same neverending train of boring male-to-male nonsense.

So just to be clear, if there's one guy here who has the right idea, it's Skyfree. His field report was excellent. That report shames the contributions of 95% of the members here. Just to be clear.

To the guy who sent me that message, well, it seems you badly misunderstood me, so no offense taken. But you should keep in mind, if you do that sort of thing anonymously, it comes across as not exactly a courageous act, but rather the opposite.
Bro wendella, dont praise me...

i am still learning from all the lao jiaos here....

hopefully they can teach me more
Old 09-09-2009, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just book for 2 person and ask for king size bed...when you check in alone just inform the the staff your gf will check-in later...make sure your ger that you wanted to bring to hotel has brought her ID to deposit at the counter...if your ger dun have ID dun bother to book her...choose another one with ID...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-09-2009, 01:33 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie8819 View Post
Wei dai kor SS .... u like dat say me goot meh !!!!!!!!!

I where got forgot you guys one .... just that timing buay gum leh .
So happy hor...yesterday buy you 2 bottles sure not enough la...next time buy again for you lor...

Old 09-09-2009, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
CuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Just book for 2 person and ask for king size bed...when you check in alone just inform the the staff your gf will check-in later...make sure your ger that you wanted to bring to hotel has brought her ID to deposit at the counter...if your ger dun have ID dun bother to book her...choose another one with ID...
Thanks Hurricane88 !! Sorry if the question sounded a bit lame and lazy, but I can't imagine going thru a thousand over pages to look for this answer. I really appreciate your help
Old 09-09-2009, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Hurricane88 !! Sorry if the question sounded a bit lame and lazy, but I can't imagine going thru a thousand over pages to look for this answer. I really appreciate your help
No worries...you dun need to read a thousand pages, just use the thread tools, advance search thread facilities and type in keywords...should be able to find what you want...suggest you try...

Old 09-09-2009, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 19
retsoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VietSing View Post
You can read back a few pages as there was quite a number of new samsters whom have asked the same questions before and corresponding replies was posted by the regulars.
some brudders have even assembled comprehensive lists of good places, hotels, bars, restaurants, street food etc ...can't remember who or were though.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfree View Post
Bro wendella, dont praise me...

i am still learning from all the lao jiaos here....

hopefully they can teach me more
Be careful what you learn. Hopefully your future posts won't, like most here, be about the price of Remy Martin at M51, or make plans to meet up at Echo. (I never learned so much about Singapore as I have in this thread about HCMC!) Looked like you got off to a good start with no training: you talked about HCMC. You described. Told a story. I expect they'll teach you how to only talk about Singapore and stop describing anything. I actually think a lot of these members have something to learn from you. Not much experience, ok, but the right spirit. Share. Contribute. Make the thread more interesting.
Old 09-09-2009, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
Be careful what you learn. Hopefully your future posts won't, like most here, be about the price of Remy Martin at M51, or make plans to meet up at Echo. (I never learned so much about Singapore as I have in this thread about HCMC!) Looked like you got off to a good start with no training: you talked about HCMC. You described. Told a story. I expect they'll teach you how to only talk about Singapore and stop describing anything. I actually think a lot of these members have something to learn from you. Not much experience, ok, but the right spirit. Share. Contribute. Make the thread more interesting.

Hello there young man

I guess I should be qualified to address you as Young Man since you have admitted earlier that you are 46, I'm already almost 10 years older than you by the way.....

From your abovementioned & previous posting it would seemed that you are quite bitter with the way the regulars have been posting and resorted to such insinuations to get the message across. Well to tell the truth you are right in a sense that this thread have evolved till such a stage that the line between HCM and Singapore have been blurred.

However it would be quite unfair for anybody to try & enforce their beliefs and views on anybody else in an open forum. Open forums always tends to evolve throughout the ages through the changing dynamics of the regular forummners. It would be much more than a mite difficult to insist that all postings must be reports or information only related to HCM since it is open to anybody that registers, whether new or old members, and mind you each of every of these members have a different mind of their own.

You are an active contributor to the InternationalSexGuide forums (I'm just a lurker there) and I do enjoyed reading all your postings, however a simple search through any of the individual forums (e.g. Pattaya Reports, Bangkok Reports...ETC) would reveal maybe only a small percentage of your postings are actual information or reports. If I do remembered correctly much of your most previous posting there have been with arguing and debating with a few other forumners on the merits of "paying spoil-market rate"....ETC.

In fact as I have said earlier, I do really enjoyed your retorts and intellectual postings, but I would like to offer a kind advice (sincere apologies if it is unwarranted ), the starting origins of SBF have been through a Singaporean, hence most of the forummners here are Singaporeans. The Singaporean have lived in a much-restricted environment for most if not all of their lives, here is where they can express their inner-most sex-related events with no boundaries unlike real-life. Here is the place where they can meet like-minded brothers and have common outings arranged to explore the finer sides of vietnamese girls. Why don't we just accept the fact that this forum have already evolved into something much more than a simple Reports-purposed forum? It would definitely make your life much happier, less stressful and avoids potential conflicts in the Cyberworld.

We asians have always been non-confrontational, it is our nature and in our culture. So I do really hope that my kind advice would do some good if taken positively, but however if it is deemed unwarranted, again my sincere apologies for this brash assumption and thank you very much for your kind forgiveness.

Yours Truly VietSing

Last edited by VietSing; 09-09-2009 at 05:13 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by retsoor View Post
some brudders have even assembled comprehensive lists of good places, hotels, bars, restaurants, street food etc ...can't remember who or were though.
Hello there

I do believe it was Mr Hurricane88 that had embarked on this kind endeavour.

Yours Truly VietSing
Old 09-09-2009, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
mgrover is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bros in HCM now?

I am currently in HCM now and will return to Singapore on the 12th this Sat.

As this is my first time in HCM, any kind bros would like to meet up with me so that I can tag along with you to go cheong.

Thank You.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread