The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer6s View Post
Wat more can I say.

And best part Dissappear

We don mind sharing but are alwayz taken for granted
I have been following this thread as I am Cewek lover myself too.
I concurred with your comment.

Newbies should at least come back and share about thier encounters, be it good or bad, so that it benefits the rest of the newbies and at the same time the senior who had generously dished out that advice will be appreciated with a response and result.

Btw, any bros wanna cheong Batam this week, anyday. PM me. But I will only be a one night event

Retired Samster
Old 04-11-2010, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Sounds like something out of a fuckin' B grade horror movie, with Anthony Hopkins waiting to jump you with a carving knife when you're in the shower
Sorry - I meant Anthony Perkins

Thanks for the upz Bro Sexrider
Old 04-11-2010, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
Week in week out ask for info never mind. After mission, act blur and never post FR. Mana boleh...
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer6s View Post
Most seniors had spent many $ and many unfounded efforts thru the years yet many newbies just ask and EXPECT the answers right away without reading thru the thread

And best part Dissappear
Never post FR, nvm. But sometime cant get ans here, they PM. Not a word of thank. Anyway if newbies keep asking same old questions, juz ignore them. Answers r all in the thread. But having said, they r newbies. So spare them the sarcasm. Cos we r also learning everyday.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

actually quite difficult for newbies to sieve the info in this thread. there is almost 500 posts to go thru to find what he wants
Old 04-11-2010, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieutenant_Thai View Post
Hi to all bros, i got a question i want to ask, please enlighten me if you know.

I'm going to bring my friend over to Batam maybe this week but my friend is holding a China passport and a Singapore student pass, can he go over to batam and get a visa for a 2d1n or does he need to do it back in Singapore?
CAn do a visa on arrival. About 30 USD for 30 days visa( cant remember the exact amount.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 04-11-2010, 09:10 AM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba7 View Post
I am very new to the Batam scene and have been reading this thread for info. But the info is very scattered and i wish bros here can help me out.

I am going to Batam today(3/11) but dont know what to do, where to stay, and how to get there. can someone pls help.

1) do I take ferry from harbour front ferry terminal to batam center or harbour bay in batam. Is it better to get a one way or return ticket. how much does it cost?

2) I am basically going for the farms(as opposed to massage and KTV). Can some bros intro me to reliable and good ones as it is my first trip there. and i read that the prices and about 350k? what is the max? i dont wanna be conned.
the price you pay is for unlimited shot and whole day?

3) what are some good hotels(cheap and clean)? read here that a lot of bros go for farmosa. I need it to be in the heart of everything as me first time and dont know how to get around. other better recommendations would be much appreciated. Also should i book online or walk in? what are the rates? i intend to go today(wed 03/11) and come back on fri. Any bros going that time could also pm me and show me around. I am going with a another newbie who know just as little as me.

thanks to all
Take to Harbour Bay( wave master ferry), closer to action places.

Formosa will be a better choice if you are a newbie, scouting for farms, as this hotel is close to major ones, QUeens, new berlian, Indah2, permai indah.

All prices nego, depend on looks and age of gals.

Looks like you better tag along with someone to show you the place..... Always remember to keep your belongings in a safe place and use the rubber.

Old 04-11-2010, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsapkwai View Post
Yes, they do know how to maintain their body. I am not surprise u bonked a woman at age 50s or 62 ya. :

Wheres Chichantong Jkt? :Care to elaborate?
I tell you those full bodied Indonesian women like u see at Suharto`s state functions are real turn on . Most of these are mama sans now, they really know how to tease u till u are rock hard. And still wont let u enter them , drive u nuts , take u till u are insanely high before they let you penetrate them . Goodness talking about them makes me yearn . You really gotta try the oldies maybe 40`s to 50`s

.[/QUOTE]

hahahha, that is I reason why I go for MILFs. They know how to treat a man well, and make him pleasurable. You must be really able to tahan when you got one of such woman.. KNN, stroke you and BJ you and make you buay tahan before letting you fuck. They enjoy it too.... Not just make you cum and earn the buck only.

Old 04-11-2010, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
any bro here know the bonking area at tanjung ujang?
Been there few yrs back, dont know still exist..?
That visit found many young kampong gals..
gals cannot book out, only use inhouse..
place like old sumyong.. like tanjong batu style..
Entrance guard by security.
Any info for now..??
Tanjong Ujang still exist, a rubbish area. Recently, there are some developments( palm beach) and it is still habited by squatters up the hill. The area below( infront of DC mall) had been cleared, seal up, but still, they manage to make makeshift houses.

Main reason I dont try them is that there are a lot of unprotected sex going around and you never know what they have in store for you. THere are many established joints to play, and no need to go for these ones. Cleaner too in established joints.

Also, many of these kampong gals may be underage. You never know.

In Batu Aji, near the new mall, there is a place where such activities( small hotel rooms) in a a open space. Last heard was it was shut down, and the owner of the land want to sell the land.

Old 04-11-2010, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Seems like what i've said has stirred some shit here.

Yes i agree that everyone starts off as a newbie.
But that is no excuse not to read 500pages of info,tips and advices.
I started out going to Batam alone and I read every single page to prep up for it.

I started out by joining seniors like Sniper69 and Quint7 to trips to Tanjung Pinang.
Yes i paid my school fees for their help and assistance.
Then i wised up and realised I could go cheaper on my own and which i did.

Then i wanted to try Batam but didn't know who to ask.
I read every single post here and trawlled the internet for more info.
Gathered with what i knew, i hit for Batam and know alot of places now after a few trips.

It is not impossible for a newbie to read 500pages and it is certainly very possible to have fun with the amount of info posted within the 500pages while avoiding getting Robert. If a newbie decides to be lazy, he better be ready for some flak.

As for the rest of the newbies, if u want my assistance, standby $48 for my ferry ticket and PM me for more info.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 15
Lieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
CAn do a visa on arrival. About 30 USD for 30 days visa( cant remember the exact amount.
Thank you very much bro.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
As for the rest of the newbies, if u want my assistance, standby $48 for my ferry ticket and PM me for more info.
Hahaha, do they need to provide you free massage sessions as well?

What we wish for in this forum to share as much info as possible to all. Who knows? One day, we need to go else where around the globe and there are kind brothers who give valuable info.

It is always better to learn first hand than to learn from reading. We provide the critical info and the rest is up to them.

Afterall, it is nice to have more brothers to come here to have fun!

Old 04-11-2010, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hahaha, do they need to provide you free massage sessions as well?

What we wish for in this forum to share as much info as possible to all. Who knows?
Free massage from bros here ?
Oh pls no.....

I feel there is a wealth of info here already cept for new joints etc.
Other than that....I feel its pretty much very up to date.
If they are lazy so be it.

If other bros here so free....pls feel free to keep posting old infos again and again.
I'm done with repeating old info.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

i remember when i was a newbie i just ask in forums
during that time its the older forum before everyone tranfer here
at that old forum many were very helpful
they tried to answer all they could
i was feeling warmth and welcome there
thats why i stick there and then to here for so long
so i want to contribute back as much as i can now
yes you might feel some newbies are lazy
but for me..its a matter of whether i am willing to help or not
when i made up my mind i dont care if he gains or i gain
i just feel that forums like this should be more gracious
just like when you see someone dropped a $50 note
do you expect a reward or just a kindness for notifying him?
during my active days i did bring newbies there
and i dont expect to gain anything from them
as long as they are happy means i done my job well
Old 04-11-2010, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
I tell you those full bodied Indonesian women like u see at Suharto`s state functions are real turn on . Most of these are mama sans now, they really know how to tease u till u are rock hard. And still wont let u enter them , drive u nuts , take u till u are insanely high before they let you penetrate them . Goodness talking about them makes me yearn . You really gotta try the oldies maybe 40`s to 50`s

hahahha, that is I reason why I go for MILFs. They know how to treat a man well, and make him pleasurable. You must be really able to tahan when you got one of such woman.. KNN, stroke you and BJ you and make you buay tahan before letting you fuck. They enjoy it too.... Not just make you cum and earn the buck only.[/QUOTE]

yes...i go batam not just for young gals or virgins
i want satisfying sex...
young ones can never get more horny than those older women
yes...i like horny older women
i still remember i booked one years back
though she is not a looker but her big tits made up for it
she really did a great job for my little bro
she suck me dry...breasts fuck me like no tomorrow
i like that...very professional
for these group...
you dont need to go at them
they cum for you
brilliant!
Old 04-11-2010, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
jeroho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post

3) Both these joints, prices start from Rp300k onwards.
Remember tell papa/mama u came alone without taxi.
Choose , pay and enjoy.
Please advise what the reason for telling the mama/papa that you came alone & without taxi.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread