The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2010, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
Yes it is a good book. .......However, he mentioned about watching costs when starting out and going to ktvs is probably too costly for me ....i wanted to find a ST F today as it was a habit for me the past months but after reading it I decided not to! Halfway reading though the book, a very esteem Chairman called me regarding some matter...
Anyway my takeaways from the book which I am halfway though is: invest in business, take calculated risks, be hands-on in your business, and watch your costs and cultivate the right habits....applying that to the ktv scene, i will watch my costs and go for value for money places and value for money girls.....must be as sharp and ruthless as Chairman! hahaha
Hi bro ME,

It's a timeless book...I better read it yet again.

Mr. Chairman also called around 5PM as I was reversing my car into a very tight lot w/ concrete wall on both sides in the basement of a certain condo in River Valley area. After getting my car 3/4 in, I realized it was a tight squeeze n I wont be able to get out!

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellamoose View Post
Senior bro, i have been seeing this chairman mentioned many times but when i made a search, there's no such member. Who is this chairman everyone seems to be talking about?
Mr. chairman is just a nick I created for a certain most esteemed bro who is also known as The International Man of Mystery aka Mr. Austin.

Cheers!

.................................................. .................................................. .......

Good Morning!

I was in a tight squeeze in the parking lot yesterday when Mr. Chairman called. Talk abt timing. I told him I was parking my car n requested that he call again in 10 mins, he was surprised n asked, how long will u take to park a car? Well, the spot was so tight...as tight n as snug as MY's cunt! I had to move out n eventually found a slightly larger visitor's lot.

I then walked briskly to a nearby old shop houses n climbed some steps to the rented master bedroom of MY, my new gal. She was lying in bed, half naked...watching Chinese TV serials.

Then Mr. Chairman called...told me some interesting stuff.

Yes, Mr. Chairman is very sharp n can be ruthless...

I'm also ruthless n tough when dealing w/ adversaries. With my gals, I'm merely assertive. When MY requested that I brought her a bowl of porridge on my way there, I didn't say no.

I helped her move in yesterday n I stayed until quite late. I could see that she looked quite tired bcos she woke up unusually early due to very bright sunlight in the AM (the window curtains were very flimsy). She normally watches TV serials into the wee hrs...she said she would try to paste some papers on the window when she felt stronger.

The rm looked spic n span n very livable. She just mopped the fl this PM....

Then she said, not tonite, dear. Seeing her fair fair body n long long thighs/legs n her big boobs...my didi already half erect. Buay tahan! I dun take NO for an answer. I just calmly replied that u mean I hv to find other gals? She looked at me n said, OK leh, if u really want it, go take a shower, I'll come. The best feature of this Master rm is a very spacious n clean shower rm...

To cut a long story short, despite her extreme fatigue, she came n came n came...n had screaming COS...her 3rd since we began our RS less than a wk ago. Afterward,she cooed that 我的水都流光了!despite the fact that she didn't squirt. She is one of 2 most orgasmic gals I hv ever had in my life. Perhaps I'm getting better in my old age.

She fell into a deep slumber soon after. My legs were wobbly after a long sexsion, but I managed to descend slowing down some steep steps, w/ my hands clinging to the rails. There were mostly restaurants in the row of shop houses downstairs. As I walked towards one, I was greeted by someone who called Bro WB! He was a young handsome man (bro MillerV I think) who joined one of my outings only 3 days ago. He lived around the area. SG is really too small!

I eat Da Bao in the rm. MY was still deep asleep. I left later. At midnight she called n said she felt better.

I now believe that hving a private place w/ ur BAO-ee is most essential as the experience is totally different from a hotel rm.

Also, keeping more than a gal makes sense as one may be tired, has visit from her big aunt or is sick, etc.

Finally, a man should be dominant n hv more power in the RS, but not so much power that the gal becomes a sex slave, which would be unattractive after a while.

Cheers n stay Alpha,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 06-12-2010, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellamoose View Post
Senior bro, i have been seeing this chairman mentioned many times but when i made a search, there's no such member. Who is this chairman everyone seems to be talking about?
If he is so easily found then he won't be chairman leow...he's so up there that I only had the chance to see him in person briefly once....he's the mentor to manies and a very sharp and smart man....and I am not senior hor...I am just a small pandawan learning the ways of the force....
Old 06-12-2010, 12:09 PM
Samster

MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi bro ME,

It's a timeless book...I better read it yet again.

Mr. Chairman also called around 5PM as I was reversing my car into a very tight lot w/ concrete wall on both sides in the basement of a certain condo in River Valley area. After getting my car 3/4 in, I realized it was a tight squeeze n I wont be able to get out!

Cheers!

Mr. chairman is just a nick I created for a certain most esteemed bro who is also known as The International Man of Mystery aka Mr. Austin.

Cheers!

.................................................. .................................................. .......

Good Morning!

I was in a tight squeeze in the parking lot yesterday when Mr. Chairman called. Talk abt timing. I told him I was parking my car n requested that he call again in 10 mins, he was surprised n asked, how long will u take to park a car? Well, the spot was so tight...as tight n as snug as MY's cunt! I had to move out n eventually found a slightly larger visitor's lot.

I then walked briskly to a nearby old shop houses n climbed some steps to the rented master bedroom of MY, my new gal. She was lying in bed, half naked...watching Chinese TV serials.

Then Mr. Chairman called...told me some interesting stuff.

Yes, Mr. Chairman is very sharp n can be ruthless...

I'm also ruthless n tough when dealing w/ adversaries. With my gals, I'm merely assertive. When MY requested that I brought her a bowl of porridge on my way there, I didn't say no.

I helped her move in yesterday n I stayed until quite late. I could see that she looked quite tired bcos she woke up unusually early due to very bright sunlight in the AM (the window curtains were very flimsy). She normally watches TV serials into the wee hrs...she said she would try to paste some papers on the window when she felt stronger.

The rm looked spic n span n very livable. She just mopped the fl this PM....

Then she said, not tonite, dear. Seeing her fair fair body n long long thighs/legs n her big boobs...my didi already half erect. Buay tahan! I dun take NO for an answer. I just calmly replied that u mean I hv to find other gals? She looked at me n said, OK leh, if u really want it, go take a shower, I'll come. The best feature of this Master rm is a very spacious n clean shower rm...

To cut a long story short, despite her extreme fatigue, she came n came n came...n had screaming COS...her 3rd since we began our RS less than a wk ago. Afterward,she cooed that 我的水都流光了!despite the fact that she didn't squirt. She is one of 2 most orgasmic gals I hv ever had in my life. Perhaps I'm getting better in my old age.

She fell into a deep slumber soon after. My legs were wobbly after a long sexsion, but I managed to descend slowing down some steep steps, w/ my hands clinging to the rails. There were mostly restaurants in the row of shop houses downstairs. As I walked towards one, I was greeted by someone who called Bro WB! He was a young handsome man (bro MillerV I think) who joined one of my outings only 3 days ago. He lived around the area. SG is really too small!

I eat Da Bao in the rm. MY was still deep asleep. I left later. At midnight she called n said she felt better.

I now believe that hving a private place w/ ur BAO-ee is most essential as the experience is totally different from a hotel rm.

Also, keeping more than a gal makes sense as one may be tired, has visit from her big aunt or is sick, etc.

Finally, a man should be dominant n hv more power in the RS, but not so much power that the gal becomes a sex slave, which would be unattractive after a while.

Cheers n stay Alpha,

Bro WB
Yup a great book...abit different from the other books I have read...probably a timeless classic in the same vein as Acres of Diamond and Think and Grow Rich.....learned more about management in this book compared to the rest.....reading is one thing...but execution is the hard part which I will have to apply and practice...

Yes Chairman is interesting and insightful and full of zest which I admire....I had to go to the toilet after chatting with him 1 hour...something I hardly do on the phone now...
Old 07-12-2010, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fallen.angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro fallen.angel,

You mean I moved quite fast for an ah pek, hehehe.

You should join me in my future outings.

Actually, I only had one BAO-ee (MY) w/ me that nite. There was was an old gal who sat w/ another bro n the other was a new gal. MY was showing her new IPhone4 to me. I only hv a cheap n old Nokia.

I can see that u r a confident n happy man n u choose to be a nice guy. Keep it up!

Cheers!

Bro WB
Wow, only 1 weekend and this thread has moved so fast!

Bro warbird, your reaction is faster than mine – I’m the ah pek.

OK, enough exchange of pleasantries. A happy man? That’s an understatement. I was elated. After all, I was meeting the legendary BY King! And yes yes yes! Please invite me to your future outings. I’ll be quite busy through the rest of the year but I’ll definitely not want to miss the world to meet and have fun with you. There’s so much to learn from you. Though I don’t know what COS stands for, I suspect it has to do with multiple Os – can’t wait to learn a few tips from you!

Speaking of iPhones, almost all GL WLs have them, I’ve even seen waiters serving at seminars using them, so its not that big a deal. Its what’s in the phone and how you make use of it that’s important. I have a neat little trick on my iPhone4 which I’ll show you the next time. Guaranteed to get the gal in no time!

Btw, I firmly believe that being nice and being assertive/go-getter are not mutually exclusive.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Indeed, bro FallenAngel has gotten my respect as well. Cerntainly not this stalker and loser Hangflower.

Well bro WB, long time no cheong with you too. Seems like you are doing very well and going strong in the BY matters. You are the champion BY king and we should do a get together soon. I will be down to DC tonight for SH, do let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,
LDH

Dear Bro LDH,

你言重了。I'm just an ordinary guy learning the ropes from people like you, WB and DYBJ. You guys are the gurus and my teachers
Old 07-12-2010, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
Yup a great book...abit different from the other books I have read...probably a timeless classic...eading is one thing...but execution is the hard part which I will have to apply and practice...

Yes Chairman is interesting and insightful and full of zest......
IMHO, one of the most useful books ever written...

Yes, knowing n doing r different. Doing n being r different yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post
Bro warbird, your reaction is faster than mine – I’m the ah pek.

.....A happy man? That’s an understatement. I was elated. After all, I was meeting the legendary BY King! And yes yes yes! Please invite me to your future outings. I’ll be quite busy through the rest of the year........Though I don’t know what COS stands for, I suspect it has to do with multiple Os – can’t wait to learn a few tips from you!

Speaking of iPhones, almost all GL WLs have them, I’ve even seen waiters serving at seminars using them, so its not that big a deal. Its what’s in the phone and how you make use of it that’s important. I have a neat little trick on my iPhone4 which I’ll show you the next time. Guaranteed to get the gal in no time!

Btw, I firmly believe that being nice and being assertive/go-getter are not mutually exclusive.
Hi bro fallen.angel,

I hv much to learn from all the esteemed bros here. You're a young, confident n virile man.

Besides Mr. Chairman, there is another bro who is a very experienced n successful master in BY-ing. He takes his time n the gal has to prove her worth before he would consider BY-ing.

I'm the exact opposite. If I see a gal who is really my type, I can't wait to bonk her. No ST, OK, I'll then make an offer to BY her, often in our 1st ever meeting. Surprisingly, 80-90% of them would say yes. Fortunately for me, the only reason that has prevented me from BY-ing too many gals is the fact that there r really very few gals of my type out there. I attach great importance to youthfulness n certain body/limb proportions. I used to limit myself to gals >167, but now is also interested in those who r <160. But she must be young (18-21) n very cute...

The experienced bro has told me: If u start BY-ing a gal when u hardly know her, it's too transactional n it'll never last.

He is right! I'll change, take my time to know n establish rapport w/ the gal...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 07-12-2010, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

Dear esteemed Sifus

I went to Bugis Junction's Kinokuniya to look for the two books recommended here. Found only the Intelligent Investor. I came across this book "The winning investment habits of Warren Buffet and George Soros" and found it interesting. Not sure if the Sifus here have any comments on it. I intend to change my bad habits into good ones, and make more money so that I can be allowed to follow the Sifus to learn. Now I am just a lowly salaried worker who has yet to step into any of the KTVs mentioned here. I know, it's that bad! :-)
Old 07-12-2010, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchycabi View Post
Dear esteemed Sifus

I went to Bugis Junction's Kinokuniya to look for the two books recommended here. Found only the Intelligent Investor. I came across this book "The winning investment habits of Warren Buffet and George Soros" and found it interesting. Not sure if the Sifus here have any comments on it. I intend to change my bad habits into good ones, and make more money so that I can be allowed to follow the Sifus to learn. Now I am just a lowly salaried worker who has yet to step into any of the KTVs mentioned here. I know, it's that bad! :-)
No no, that is good.
Stepping into KTVs will only make you realise its the cos of making you a millionaire and not a billionaire
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 07-12-2010, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro fallen.angel,

I hv much to learn from all the esteemed bros here. You're a young, confident n virile man.

Besides Mr. Chairman, there is another bro who is a very experienced n successful master in BY-ing. He takes his time n the gal has to prove her worth before he would consider BY-ing.

I'm the exact opposite. If I see a gal who is really my type, I can't wait to bonk her. No ST, OK, I'll then make an offer to BY her, often in our 1st ever meeting. Surprisingly, 80-90% of them would say yes. Fortunately for me, the only reason that has prevented me from BY-ing too many gals is the fact that there r really very few gals of my type out there. I attach great importance to youthfulness n certain body/limb proportions. I used to limit myself to gals >167, but now is also interested in those who r <160. But she must be young (18-21) n very cute...

The experienced bro has told me: If u start BY-ing a gal when u hardly know her, it's too transactional n it'll never last.

He is right! I'll change, take my time to know n establish rapport w/ the gal...

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro warbird,

I am younger than you, yes, but I’m definitely not young. Not when I can burn my army backpack and stuff already. I must attribute my youthfulness to the ritual know as 采阴补阳. Hahaha, just joking.

I totally agree with the experienced bro that you have to go slow. I do exactly that. I prefer to take it slow because for some weird reasons unbeknownst, it makes the eventual sex just so much more orgasmic. Maybe because enough time is given to know each other better, inhabitations shed and any transactional notion erased.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dear esteemed Sifus

Hahaha, I have to agree with Bro DYBJ! Why is not having stepped into these KTVs bad? Seriously, if you are not even a tenth as rich as the shifus here – stay far far away! These KTV MMs can suck you dry faster than you can get a hard on. You should work hard, accumulate and grow your wealth first. When you become successful in what you do and full of confidence, the gals will flock to you.

Investing is a long term commitment which you won’t see results in the short term. It needs time to grow and reap profits but money thrown to KTV MMs cannot wait.

My friend has always toyed with the idea of buying a HDB flat (joint name with me) so that we can bring our gals/FBs there for some privacy. With the added benefit of capital appreciation. I just procrastinated, citing excuses like a lot of paper trails, bank loan statements etc etc to cover. Now, the rules of owing a HDB flat has tighten so that’s out of the question. We already have our own investment properties so we can’t buy a HDB flat without having to sell all of them. We even explored the idea of renting a place just purely for our sexcapdes. I know rich guys have entire Sentosa Cove bungalows empty and use them just for their parties. Any bros with any experiences or ideas.

My friend runs a professional firm, has a few FH condo and landed property in D10 & D11 and a family-run F&B chain – a cash cow. I always tease him for being such a cheapskate because every time he goes GL, he only go for the GL80. Every time I ask for GL150 and ask him to take the GL150 because I would feel bad if he has to wait for me to finish my business. He never relented despite all my chiding. Well, he told me he has to watch his spending because his OC may suspect, although we guys keep separate bank accounts which we don’t show our OCs. Still, I agree with him that we should watch how we spend.

BY takes a lot of time too. That extra time has got to come from your working hours. So unless you are financial free like Bro WB and maybe many of the bros here (I don’t know cos I’ve not met any of you) then this game is not for you.
Old 07-12-2010, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

haha well said, many year ago when i was serving my contract in the SAF, i had a colleague always bring food from home, eat cook house etc etc
We always disturb him kiamkana n also jio him say we blanjah him la
We know he paying off loans for some properties he bought...that time still young where got think so much, keep your cock happy is of the utmost PRIORITY!!!!! Come to think of it, err...now still no change in priority lol
Nabei, all ROD liao looking at different paths to fulfill their next step in life, this kiamkana, sell all those property the next day overnight millionaire liao......
We enjoy now regret later, he regret now but enjoy longer!
Thus i added this in my siggy:
The Choices We Make, Dictate The Life We Lead!!!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 07-12-2010, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 18
mmhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymmhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just some thoughts. I have always been a spender. Never a saver. Even though my family was poor before, it was never in my DNA to save. Spent my salary every month and more (OD 50K at one point), on girls and chionging. Was super horny in my younger days.

Then 1 fine day, my then gf said that she wanted to buy a condo with me and she had already committed to 1. Till today, I am unable to recall how I coughed up the down payment. Anyway to cut the long story short, we made money on the condo (+ some hardwork and shrewd investments) and we are pretty comfortable now.

A close and very dear friend of mine-a very good family man who worked hard, loved the family and chionged only when it was convenient, passed away recently. Stroke. No warning. No family history of stroke. His death shocked me.

My conclusion, chiong/play accordingly. If it pains you to chiong, then don't chiong. If not chioinging causes your mind to think of pussies all the time (it happens to me every 2/3 months), then please go chiong. It's healthier and (probably) makes you more productive at work which in turn will make you more money. Making money is important but so is your mental and sexual well-being. Met a rich HK businessman 2 years ago over dinner. We chatted over dinner and he revealed that hardwork alone cannot make a man successful, blah blah blah. Anyway it was a pretty long conversation and I am pretty drunk on alcohol right now so I shall conclude this with:

Success = (Hardwork + Mental Health + Physical Health)*Luck
where Luck is defined as the number of people you know, your personality, macro economic factors, etc.

In case I get accused of being a show off, I would like to say that I am still far from being financially secure but i am working towards my there while remembering to have fun along the way. Just sharing some thoughts.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Well said Bro mmhunter !
Wishing you the very best in 2011, and that includes all brothers here in the forum.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dear esteemed Sifus

I read the winning investment habits of wb and gs long ago and I am not any richer then and now....as for the books...the bugis outlet has limited collection....go to the Orchard one under Academia H01-01 to 05....you can find all the books there...the intelligent investor, the american capitalist and how to get rich.....as I said....reading is one thing...being able to execute is another.....if you are new to books....i recommend you read acres of diamonds and tink and grow rich first....and yes don't start...if I calculated all the money I have wasted on fucking and girls over the past ten years....it's probably enough to buy the cheapest hdb flat in singapore....
Old 07-12-2010, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmhunter View Post
Just some thoughts. I have always been a spender. Never a saver. Even though my family was poor before, it was never in my DNA to save. Spent my salary every month and more (OD 50K at one point), on girls and chionging. Was super horny in my younger days.

Then 1 fine day, my then gf said that she wanted to buy a condo with me and she had already committed to 1. Till today, I am unable to recall how I coughed up the down payment. Anyway to cut the long story short, we made money on the condo (+ some hardwork and shrewd investments) and we are pretty comfortable now.

A close and very dear friend of mine-a very good family man who worked hard, loved the family and chionged only when it was convenient, passed away recently. Stroke. No warning. No family history of stroke. His death shocked me.

My conclusion, chiong/play accordingly. If it pains you to chiong, then don't chiong. If not chioinging causes your mind to think of pussies all the time (it happens to me every 2/3 months), then please go chiong. It's healthier and (probably) makes you more productive at work which in turn will make you more money. Making money is important but so is your mental and sexual well-being. Met a rich HK businessman 2 years ago over dinner. We chatted over dinner and he revealed that hardwork alone cannot make a man successful, blah blah blah. Anyway it was a pretty long conversation and I am pretty drunk on alcohol right now so I shall conclude this with:

Success = (Hardwork + Mental Health + Physical Health)*Luck
where Luck is defined as the number of people you know, your personality, macro economic factors, etc.

In case I get accused of being a show off, I would like to say that I am still far from being financially secure but i am working towards my there while remembering to have fun along the way. Just sharing some thoughts.
Well...I guess the wise thing is to do everything in moderation....when I graduated from uni I only had 500 in my bank account and still rely on my dad to pay for my car and other expenses....but I decided enough was enough and I had to make it on my own...i graduated during the SARS crisis and I was offered 1500 a mth as a graduat3....this wasn't enough to even pay for the car....but I was lucky to find another job where the pay equals the amount of effort put in...that 3 years I managed to save my first 200k and i never go ktv that 3 years.....it was just work work work and occasional fuck....now 7 years down the road....I been cheonging ktv and I still only have 200k....so the lesson to learn is if you wan to save...don't cheong ktv...hahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1