The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2004, 12:13 PM
Cummings

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: First FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamboy
Think you still don't understand. It means you carry balls until farark song song cum in your mouth many times. Kekeke.

Me show you BKK? Don't need lah. Your Thai speak so well. Ask Thailand old birds keet and farark. I just small fry only. Don't look me so up.
You mean you can do that? peifu peifu.

Why no need? I thot u say can look u up irregardless of anything? I thot we can meet up and cheong together mah...I dunno anything hor, later go Bkk no one can 'zhao' me.... I scared loh. Old birds dun bother abt sin jiao like me, they only like kuai lan jiao....
Old 06-09-2004, 02:21 PM
Cummings

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamboy
Of course I can't do that. Only balls carriers like you can.
Meet up with balls carriers like you is not my style. Try others and good luck.
U talk so much then U say u cant do that....Abit mouth talk cock song leh...

Wah u beh swee leh..... I thot you talk so big must got 'ingredient'.... now tell me dun want to meet me because not your style. What style you want? Sian man! Anyone good to recommend? Best must have issan cowboys hor...if not Nuer cowgirls also can..
Old 06-09-2004, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummings
U talk so much then U say u cant do that....Abit mouth talk cock song leh..

Wah u beh swee leh..... I thot you talk so big must got 'ingredient'.... now tell me dun want to meet me because not your style. What style you want? Sian man! Anyone good to recommend? Best must have issan cowboys hor...if not Nuer cowgirls also can
Aiyah..Bro all I can say is tat he don dare meet u lah...
Old 10-09-2004, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
EyeLevel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEyeLevel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sorry for the disappeareance..... usual excuse.... busy with work .. ha ha ha..
thought I'll end the this FR just before I hit the bed....

...... I said 1000, she said OK... she reach towards her hand bag and took out a condom.... my heart sank a little....sigh... was hoping for a bbbj... gave her a "really have to use that look".... she nod her head with conviction... a little disappointed but yet felt more relieve.... at least a sensible gal who knows how to protect herself....

oh goes the cap and her warm mouth follows.... as I said before.. I've got problems getting fully erect during a massage...blood flow problems ??
think it was a few minutes... hmmm switch.. I stood up ... and that help a little... blood started to flow down... and my PRIDE was raised... only now I could I fully enjoy her skillful suction... not bad at least slow, strong and deliberate .... I like... plus the dim lighting.. dreamy effect..mmmmmmmm

now my hands were a little too free... he he he... been eyeing her lon-kang..
time to FEEL it... reach down and squeeze her yummy melons... should be B+ to a C.... without breaking her dilligence at my pecker, I reach further down to pull up her black top and flip up her bra cup...... nice ... very nice... well maintain and perky... at least I know for sure that its not enhance ....

Twiddle her nipps.. and massage her she shiok I also shiok... and think I got a little Too shiok... she sense the inevitable and sucked harder and faster....
Hoooolllyyyyy shhiiiiiittt..... if It was in my room.... I think I would have gave a very loud groan..... there goes all that relaxing massage, as my muscles went into spasm... she kept kept at it while holding the base of the CD... just incase it slips as my weenie deflates.... that got a few more jerks out of me..... ahhhhh.... just the way I like it... game over.... I look down at her with a smile and gave her breast a squeeze of appreciation.... she gave me a playful slap on my butt.... ha ha ha must be my post-ogasmic hallucination, but she sort of had that look "if you could have lasted longer, I might have just hump you for free..... Tao Yan!!" ...

ha ha ha.... back to reality..... she took off my cap and wipe my precious... then adjusted her clothes.... while I put back my clothes and then handed her her reward.. (I feel bad now... I forgot about her tips...) she was appreciative and gave me the thai bow...

So POOTIE.... the smell of semen was from me... ha ha ha ha hah a...
not from Mr House Renovator .... he he he he...

went down and paid the counter the massage monies... then when all were gathered.... we left for kopi... at the coffee world right at the entrance of Soi 7/1 .... veterans and those who have done their BKK homework should know where this road leads to......he he he he.... EDEN !!!

after kopi and pie.... walk down to eden.. my buddies wanted to pay for me just to let me have a sandwich.... but then I think most of the gals break for dinner or something.... and I was just drained... so told them we'll do EDEN on another trip..... good excuse for me to comeback to BKK.

So off we went.. back to hotel, to wash up and then headed to meet our local friend for Yummy Zi Char, where else but ChinaTown!

*time Skip* left our friend and we decided to head down to Nataree again...
because my House Renovator friend cannot forget about his 115...
was on the way and it was pretty late... about 10.30pm.. so gave the okt Ah Hai a called just to make sure that nataree is still open... He said last call 11pm.... we were reaching soon...

we got into the place at 10.45... sideliners were full force sitting on the side (no pun intended..ha ha ha) only a handful 1800 cat... and I think only 3 cat 2000 left... and to my buddy's disappointment, 115 was not among the 3 cat 2000.... sigh... . the other 3 of us were feeling too full for any action... so end up just sat there talking cock with Ah Hai and watch soccer

Guess the prawns and oyster was doing its magic on House-Reno.... so we decided to just head down to NaNa plaza stretch to look see look see and to find a bar to have a drink. Reach the place.. walk up and down and decided to sit at the one at near the intersection... looking directly at JW Marriot.
a cute thing siddle up to House-Reno... they can really sense the raging hormone huh ??.... Can't remember her name, but only remember she has a diamond implanted on one of her upper teeth.... kewl...

and the funniest thing is she told House-Reno, she likes me..... BRO THAI75FOOD.... see !! when you not around... I am again the favourite.. ha ha ha ha ha.... she was not bad, but I had too much to drink.... and it was our last night.... didn't want to over-worked myself... just maintain polite conversation and all too soon, closing time... 2am..

hmmmm all that food at chinatown digested.... my buddies were still trying to set me up with a SANDWICH.... so where to go at 2am... the only place we know.... SIAM HOTEL... he he he sunday night didn't see that many FLs on the streets.... but the coffee shop was bustling inside...
we sat down and ordered coffee .. and I ordered a steak.. 69 and Rabbit were there ...(Mr.Romance hear that ??:P) .. at least 69 did walk over and said hello..... smile back, but when back to my steak.. ha ha ha
one of my buddies wave to quite a looker with some awesome assets... C+..
and chatted her up.... soon prices were mention.. 2000 ST, 1500 if we were staying at SIAM HOTEL.... ??? veterans can verify ?.. my buddy looked over at me "Ai mai ?? get 2, we pay for you?"...

I would really like to .... but had too much beer.... and I know very well I am not gonna be able to get my slumbering weenie up.... had to turn down a such a good offer.... wah lau... thinking back now.... REGRET leh....
but well... too much of a good thing at one is not my style... (can anyone sense a face-saving lame excuse ?? ha ha ha) ...

surprisingly ... all my 3 buddies didn't take back any as well... so all 4 went back to our cold lonely bed ...

Day 4
---------

woke up... wash up.... pack up.... paid up....
onwards to the airport and had our breakfast at the airport....
as we were waiting for boarding, we were promising each other that we will be back very very soon...

THATS all....

Other than a enjoying trip.... it was fantastic to have met Thai75Food and Mr.Romance.... so till next time Bros... we'll have a blast of a time again
in BKK if our schedules allow.... Bro Delifrance, that includes you... I have yet to thank you for the hospitality you offered me 3 years back...

Cheers!
Eyelevel.
Old 10-09-2004, 02:49 AM
Samster

Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeLevel
Other than a enjoying trip.... it was fantastic to have met Thai75Food and Mr.Romance.... so till next time Bros... we'll have a blast of a time again
in BKK if our schedules allow.... Bro Delifrance, that includes you... I have yet to thank you for the hospitality you offered me 3 years back...
At least ur 3rd day seems to be more interesting than ours.Actually me & Thai75food were expecting u guys to join us at Boombay Bar at Thonglor & Luckily u guys didnt do so as I was nearly bored to death by the music.
But I heard it was one of the most happening discos at Thonglor as per conversation with Thai75food's TG.
Luckily After tat I had a really good screwing session..heehee..For me, I kind of maximise my last day by staying overnight at my regular Arb nam models apartment after watching the boring "Huang Zhu Ger ger" with her collegues..

Bro don forget to keep in touch for kopi session when u are back in SG...

Cheers
Old 11-09-2004, 11:36 AM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman

Great FR dude!!

keep it up, u just help me relive some good olde BKK experiences. Nice to see u too ( if u can remember me !!!! chatuchak market)

I might be back in another month or two , "Rememberance day"!!! period Nov 04 Big tour
Old 11-09-2004, 08:18 PM
Samster

EyeLevel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEyeLevel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bollocksman
Great FR dude!!

keep it up, u just help me relive some good olde BKK experiences. Nice to see u too ( if u can remember me !!!! chatuchak market)

I might be back in another month or two , "Rememberance day"!!! period Nov 04 Big tour
Hi Bro,
If you are referring to meeting me at Chatuchak.... I think its my buddy you met... He was the one who went in and Met Thai75Food... and you I think....

hopefully we can meetup sometime.... be it SG or in BKK...:P

Cheers!
EyeLevel
Old 12-09-2004, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeLevel
Hi Bro,
If you are referring to meeting me at Chatuchak.... I think its my buddy you met... He was the one who went in and Met Thai75Food... and you I think....

hopefully we can meetup sometime.... be it SG or in BKK...:P

Cheers!
EyeLevel
haha..tats right.. Bollocksman did not see u before...
BTW where were u guys when we saw house decorator?

Anyway, Chatuchak market damn hot men...cannot stand the heat so we left not long after tat to Imax Panasonic...
Old 14-09-2004, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
haha..tats right.. Bollocksman did not see u before...
BTW where were u guys when we saw house decorator?
We were standing outside the market place... as you say... it was too hot..
and too darn many people for me ....

wah lao... sibei sian down under ah..... :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1