The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2011, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rxz View Post
HI bros anyone can help me give me paramount palace hotel number so i can call and book my room for 5th to 8th may trip..thks
Paramount Palace Hotel number is:

+66 (0) 74 557 599 / 557 600 Thai line.
+6019 451 6883 Malaysia Celcom line.
Old 21-04-2011, 11:23 AM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
Bro, hope you have a good mood today.
I tried to up you just now but it is not allowed as I had up you on April 4. Maybe I cannot give the reputation to the same person within a month?

Just ignore these types of people as I did.
Do enjoy your Bangkok trip this weekend and me will have fun at Danok tomorrow. Cheers.
Bro, me very happy today as going to Bangkok verrrrrry soon. May take out black book and see Miss Pom, Miss Sahatip, Miss Keowalin Kitiphathanit or see all of them !!!!. But i chawp maak maak the one in the middle of the three !!!.

Meeting Xerus in Danok ?. You go and enjoy.

Never mind , lah. The fellow got many clones that bombarded my points.
Some more , he said he is newbie. A real FAKE BASTARD.

I bet Sammyboyfor and Big Sexy would love to hear from me about this "newbie" that have many clones. I bet Sammyboyfor and Big Sexy would love to eliminate him and his clones that are taking band width here in SBF.

The FAKE BASTARD with a different nickname also posted similiar question in Danok thread in www.mamakspecial.com

So, to all senior bros, be very careful when replying to a "newbie" question. He may have many clones to ZAP or ZIP you if he no like your reply !!!!.
Old 21-04-2011, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj_soldier View Post
Ya; good one by bro Yokosi

don't know why need to post so many times
Oui pj_soldier,

Saw your points going downhill.

Did that BASTARD and his clones also now start to zap you ?.

BASTARD can be King in Klang and choke while eating the savory Bak Kut Teh or die of heart attack while the PRCs are BBBJ & choking on his harden dick in the hotels in Klang.
Old 21-04-2011, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sevenhks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first post here but have been going regularly to DNK for couple of years ..

just like to ask if anyone noticed that many of the former pooiyin of Ovation all disappeared .. only one good one left Ah Joy but she's frequently booked as well ..

tried to go opposite Rose to look at a few but most of the girls look underage (like 15-16 only) .. any recommendations to look for mid 20s girls?

also YES seems like the new vampire joint after Hello Bangkok .. went down to KPK disco but is deserted .. and generally prices going up in DNK ..
Old 21-04-2011, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Meeting Xerus in Danok ?. You go and enjoy.
No lah, Xerus will be there today evening and back tomorrow morning. I will be there tomorrow afternoon only. If got time, I will try to help you to send your warm regards to your Scorpion's teerak. Cheers.
Old 21-04-2011, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 17
acid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Paramount Palace Hotel number is:

+66 (0) 74 557 599 / 557 600 Thai line.
+6019 451 6883 Malaysia Celcom line.
ok thks bro appreciate it
Old 23-04-2011, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
klmt4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros & Sifus,

Will be in Danok from the 30th April till 2nd May (next week). Hopefully can meet up with some of the bros / sifus there.
Old 23-04-2011, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
waikiki2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmt4u View Post
Bros & Sifus,

Will be in Danok from the 30th April till 2nd May (next week). Hopefully can meet up with some of the bros / sifus there.
ha ha..bro u also regular customer already..he he..attached with which gal liao.
Old 23-04-2011, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
klmt4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikiki2020 View Post
ha ha..bro u also regular customer already..he he..attached with which gal liao.
Hahaha .. I realize that too bro. Teerak insist I must go next weekend, dunno why. I think must hold hand brake after this trip de ..

Sad to say I'm attached to only 1 puying all these while, from my very 1st day there. I know many will say I'm stupid not to try others ..
Old 23-04-2011, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 18
pj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro Yokosi

I'm cool with that fewer points.
Like you mentioned earlier what to do if got clones running around.

Cheers & fun trip in BKK

Quote:
Oui pj_soldier,

Saw your points going downhill.

Did that BASTARD and his clones also now start to zap you ?.

BASTARD can be King in Klang and choke while eating the savory Bak Kut Teh or die of heart attack while the PRCs are BBBJ & choking on his harden dick in the hotels in Klang.
Old 24-04-2011, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj_soldier View Post
Thanks bro Yokosi

I'm cool with that fewer points.
Like you mentioned earlier what to do if got clones running around.

Cheers & fun trip in BKK
ya lo, maybe points can buy cool drinks........
Old 24-04-2011, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=sevenhks;5870327].....tried to go opposite Rose to look at a few but most of the girls look underage (like 15-16 only) .. ....QUOTE]

I just wonder suppose not knowing that they were underage and we had sex with these girls, did we commit any offence.
Thanks
Old 24-04-2011, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=sohbuckkong;5878995]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhks View Post
.....tried to go opposite Rose to look at a few but most of the girls look underage (like 15-16 only) .. ....QUOTE]

I just wonder suppose not knowing that they were underage and we had sex with these girls, did we commit any offence.
Thanks
Ignorance is not an excuse under the law...... better settle the issue there before coming back coz Singapore police can charge you for underage even if offence is committed overseas.
Old 25-04-2011, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Please allow me to share even though I know I risk getting zapped! If you suspect that there are clones then submit a complaint to Mod & if this true & they've abuse the system then the Mod/s will take appropriate action! However if no complaint is filed then no action will be taken even if there is abuse! Lastly I believe it requires a number of complaints from a few indivduals before the complaint takes weight! I stand corrected if I'm wrong!

Quote:
I bet Sammyboyfor and Big Sexy would love to hear from me about this "newbie" that have many clones. I bet Sammyboyfor and Big Sexy would love to eliminate him and his clones that are taking band width here in SBF.

The FAKE BASTARD with a different nickname also posted similiar question in Danok thread in www.mamakspecial.com

So, to all senior bros, be very careful when replying to a "newbie" question. He may have many clones to ZAP or ZIP you if he no like your reply !!!!.
Old 25-04-2011, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
Please allow me to share even though I know I risk getting zapped! If you suspect that there are clones then submit a complaint to Mod & if this true & they've abuse the system then the Mod/s will take appropriate action! However if no complaint is filed then no action will be taken even if there is abuse! Lastly I believe it requires a number of complaints from a few indivduals before the complaint takes weight! I stand corrected if I'm wrong!
ha ha ha ha ha ha.... can I suspect you are sammyboy in disguise?

sending in a 3rd party note......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1