The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-12-2011, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Too good to ppl, they will take you for a ride. So now for me, money shows me their sincere.
can you pass me her contact...hihi...just teasing you la...

aiyo dun be upset la...life goes on...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-12-2011, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
hbengkok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
In Thailand, most hotels dun allow Thai ger to stay overnight with a foreign man in the hotel room. Recommend you check with Tim from ThaiHotelDiscounts.com

Old 21-12-2011, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 16
luzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Not directing at anyone but if you PM and I dun reply, I am not proud or hao lian, it is because I am sick of replying.

Bangkok Share V1.00 - Soapy + Teen + Tailors
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...5s&usp=sharing

Next Ver: maybe agogo/gentleman
Old 21-12-2011, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
I once met a samsters in G.Mile to brief him and guide him on Pattaya ; even to booking hotel and transport for him only for him to say last minute he doesnt want to go! Idiot.................
Reminds me of a farang and his thai gf at a pool bar. Farang started telling me that he is going to Penang/Malaysia/Singapore next few days and he and his gf asked about how to go to Penang, location etc etc. so I briefed them. All was fine until he and his wife then asked me if I can be their guide over next days.
That pissed me off and I told them I am now here in BKK to have fun and even if I am not in Thailand, I also have to work and I do not have free time to be their tour guide. I then told them bluntly to go to travel/tour agent. That got them red-faced cos people in pub then looked at them, hehe

Quote:
Too good to ppl, they will take you for a ride.
Yes, like the lady beggar in BKK that I pitied so gave her 100b. Then she asked for another 200b. So I told her if she asked for more money I will take back the 100b I gave her. NB, give 1 inch want 1 foot.
Old 21-12-2011, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Hunting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A note on my adventure with SexTherapy.

The extended weekend was another great outing. Together with Bro ST, we went to Soi Cowboy, Nana, Hollywood and lastly RCA. I must say we really walk a lot just to get there. We took the BTS from Asoke to the next station and walk back to Soi Cowboy and for RCA we took the MRT to Petchaburri and bro wanted to walk to RCA. Me old man, needed to conserve energy for "night duties", next time i will bring my running shoes when we meet again bro ST. keke..

Anyway we finally took a taxi to RCA. In RCA, It was a busy street with many choices and many young boys & gals & quite a handful of "trans" around. We choose to check out the outlet next to "Slim" ( as bro ST said) we got our beers and i went hunting. There's 3 halls in this joint, thai live band, trans hall, and house/R&B. Anyway Bro ST wanted to sit outside the Trance hall and fish, i went hunting. Found out the happening areas, are the House/R&B hall where there were more happy & alcohol happy babes. Was hanging beside one sofa further inside and got friendly with 2 gals who were part of a bunch of mid 20s group. We started dancing and they ask where i'm from. One of the local girl (Khun Nut) works for a US company, So she can speak english well and the other gal (Khun Rak) who i 1st dance with speak little english. So after many drinks and dances, they brought me to the Thai Live band hall to check out the band. The band sings all Thai songs but the crowd loves them. So i just "go with the flow". Khun Rak went back to join the others and since Nut (She fairer + bigger boobs) wanted to stay i kept her company. I must say the "gay" singer can sing quite well. During one of the sentimental songs, she started to lean against me & i went yeh (silently lah). This is much better then getting molested by some 50yo grandma during my thai massage this afternoon (another story).

The crowd starting to thin down around 2am and we got hungry. So i suggested we go & look for food. She called her friends but no answer, so she text them. We went to the main road but she said she doesn't like to eat there. We had a hard time getting a F&%%$* taxi, so i suggested we can chill out & eat at my hotel. The F&$&$ driver wanted 100baht, So i just gave up and got in.

Once we got in my room, Nut went to use my bathroom. I asked her what she wanted to eat and drink but got no reply. So i relax on my bed and turn on my music. After around 15mins she came out and she said she threw up. So i asked her what she wanted to have. She order some soup and i asked for pasta through room service. I offered her some coke which i bought and after talking for a while i made my move. We kiss and as i undress her, she said she feels sticky and hot and ask if she can take a shower. I went !! So we went to the bathroom and i gave her a towel. I hear the shower came on and after 5mins i knock on the door to check if she ok. No reply, so i decided to join her. I open the door and went in. She was shock to see me but she didnt say anything. so i took off my clothes and join her. After some minutes, the door bell rung!!! Room Services!!! I was like F$%%K!! I told her to fill the bathtub and i will be back. Was hoping she don't change her mind and change to go home.

I open the door, push the trolley in, sign the bill and close the door in 5secs. The guy was laughing at me so Sorry no tips for him. I went back in the bathroom and sat on the tub with her. After a while things got more steamy and i took her to the bed and the rest is history. Our food wasn't touch as we fell asleep after the deed. Next morning, she had a call from her parents at around 8am and had to she rush home.

No money, barfines, tips or ladies drink involved. Just the way i like it.

I had to have another round of massage around siam sq this time, so that i can recover for 2nd round in the afternoon with my local FB.

Kapunkrap..

P.s. Bro ST, enjoy the bottle of whiskey we have in Hollywood but please don't make me walk so much next time. Cheers!!!
Old 22-12-2011, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Just ignore them la. Some even pm me to ask where to get drugs , legal and illegal!

Newbies - just like I did when I went AC for the first time earlier this year , read up a lot up but nothing will prepare you for what you encounter. Just be safe and dont piss people off. When you get back from the first trip , then plan for your 2nd trip with a your self-earned knowledge.
I totally agree with bro Ahtecklim on this! You have to do some homework and be prepared for the experience; and then be prepared for what you will actually encounter.

Thanks to many bros who have contributed to SBF, I was one of the lucky few that wasn't chopped too badly

About a year ago, I got a PM from a SG cheongster what was visiting my "neighborhood." I picked him up from his hotel, showed him my favorite k-girls and made sure that he had a sextisfying session. He later treated me to a nice dinner. I did not do it for the free dinner; but I just wanted to share my experience with a fellow cheongster. I would do it again; but only if I feel comfortable between PM's and email exchanges.

Bottom line, do your own homework first and be prepared!

Happy holidays everyone

Last edited by Soopafly; 22-12-2011 at 12:18 AM.
Old 22-12-2011, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Too good to ppl, they will take you for a ride. So now for me, money shows me their sincere.
Errrr I no money only got happy

Can I have your contact?
Old 22-12-2011, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Sextherapy,

Ok, you can fish for Prawns at EBI Prawn Fishing restaurant. Or, you can also fish for succulent hairy clams at The Pimp Exclusive Club. Both places are located on Soi Rotchanamin Pracha-Uthit! They're next to each other. EBI Restaurant's cell number is 081-8564572.

Also, if you want to relax and soak your body in sauna, steam sauna, cold pool, hot pool or whirl pool just walk few step toward west and you'll be at EBI Fitness and Sauna. Or if you're real horny and must release sexual tension ASAP, across from EBI Sauna is Sapphire Kapoo Massage Club!
If feel like going back to school, walk a bit more to Singapore International School of Bangkok
Old 22-12-2011, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Happyman007,

Too old to attend school but young enough to enjoy the sights! Lots of cute French teenage girls! Only visual contact, nothing else.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 22-12-2011, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Happyman007,

Too old to attend school but young enough to enjoy the sights! Lots of cute French teenage girls! Only visual contact, nothing else.
Hi bro,
Dirty old Dog....are you still going by that name?
How are you?
You still workout at Esplanade?

My humble two cents.
Old 22-12-2011, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
then be prepared for what you actually encounter..
not do it for the free dinner; but I just wanted to share my experience with a fellow cheongster....only if I feel comfortable between PM's and email exchanges.
True, all the 'virtual' help merely gives you an idea (pointers too) ...but real experience maybe different. Managing expectations?

Sure, on being comfortable with company without expecting favors. Others can be 'by the way types'
Old 22-12-2011, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was busy, and to continue my Bangkok experience ,

For those who is confuse, I wrote the first section of my experience , in previous 1 - 2 page,

so after a day of getting the model's number i decided to call her , after few calls and no answer , I decided to move on , so I went to The Lord , to check it out , it was about 6pm , and there was about 3 groups waiting , and only 3 models sitting , "busy day" the mamasan told me, showed me the 3 girls said 4500 , I looked at all of them and was dissapointed , the Poseidon girls were definately better and more worth it, so I went off and took a cab to Poseidon ,that day was definately filled with horny men , the VIP lounge was almost fully seated . Only 2 models left , so I asked the mamasan for the previous model I did with (ดอกมะลิ) , she told me to wait and made a call , "15mins" she says , so I decided to wait , then 30 mins has passed , I told the mamasan to get me a room so I can watch tv inside and she did, another 30 mins pass as I was watching some Japanese game show, and the door knocked and there she was , I booked her for 2 sessions , and after the first sex session, (she was on her period , so took it slow)she says she was hungry and she took me out in her car for dinner , (the BMW I've mentioned - actually a mini cooper) she was so busy that day , she was on the phone non stop, it was about 11pm , I remember booking her till 12am , but she says she has some problem with her shop and got to leave , so she throw me in some shopping mall and says she will pick me up later , I doubt it so I went back to my hotel and "waited" . As predicted there was no call , and I had to pack the next morning as my flight was on that day,
So overall my trip was quite fucked, definately I am quite unsatisfied with that girl, paid for 2 sessions and only got 1 , not about the money, but the value ,

I am just curious bros, I don't go Thailand often, but my friends says , the girls here are money minded and evil but some said the girls are very polite and kind, till now, I have no idea why she gave me her number for, sharing her fb, and even ask me to have dinner with her family(definately I freaked out la, since she ask me to pretend as her shop supplier ) ,I remember saying to her "why would you want to give me your number?it's not like you will answer" she say: I will and we can keep in touch and be friends, and why she wouldn't answer the call, she says : I don't answer calls when I am on period . Sorry about that... My overall FRS are as below, I hope samsters here could share their poseidon experience .

1. Some fishtank in nonthaburi
Name: fierce (got number if anyone needs)
looks: 7/10
Body: 6/10
Bj: 7/10 good suction skills but with cd
Fj: 8/10 tight
BL: 9/10 very good licking skills
Massage : 6/10 no power massage , but combo with the licking skills it was good
Damage:1500bath

2.Nataree
Name : forgot (do not want to be reminded)
Looks:6/10
Body:5/10
GFE: 5/10 I think some might like it
B2bm: 5/10 quite a new experience for me
Bj: 5/10
Fj: 5/10
Damage: 2400bath
Overall: she can't shut up , feels like I am doing a chicken

3. Poseidon (session 1)
Name: ดอกมะลิ (not a magazine model , but valued as one)
Looks : 9.5/10 rarely met someone hotter,
Body: 10/10 solid, D firm boobs, so hot you'll doubt it's real.height about 170cm, pussy shaved, no smell, wears perfume,
Weight about 45kg+ ,
attitude: cute, fun, funny, friendly
GFE: 9/10
Bj: didn't try
Fj: 8/10 just normal sex, like with gf
Kissing : yes
Overall : 9/10
Damage :3600

3. Poseidon (session 2)
Name: ดอกมะลิ
Looks / body : as above
Attitude on period) started explaining herself on why she didnt answer call and all ( I didn't even ask)
GFE: 7/10 still ok, still friendly
Fj: slow and steady (on period)
Overall: seems like a nice girl to be with, but also a real heartbreaker.
Damage: 7200
Old 22-12-2011, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post
I am just curious bros, I don't go Thailand often, but my friends says , the girls here are money minded and evil but some said the girls are very polite and kind, till now,

Errr why you bother so much with a WL??? Just enjoy the moment when u having sex with her and forget about her after. Why will u want to continue with her after the session? Just think about it, a ger driving a BMW or Mini is not a simple woman, esp in term of money.

A WL is much smarter than any highly educated SG men, end of the day, no need to understand them, just enjoy the sex while you can last.
Old 22-12-2011, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hear you bro,
I nearly fell for this WL, glad I didn't..
Few more spells will get me crazy.

You know it's like fking a superhot superstar,
and Like some who says I will die a happy man if I can have sex with etc .. (Scarlett johanson, Jessica alba) this is like one of the experience , guess you won't die a happy man, it's nonsense , its an addiction ! You'll want more, and more.. Till every penny from your pocket and soul is burned for good ..

But come on, when some hot chick invites you out (a WL) , you would deny?

Plays the song by Akon: dangerous

Last edited by jeremyl118; 22-12-2011 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Some stuff that got into me
Old 22-12-2011, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post

You know it's like fking a superhot superstar,
U r just attracted to her physical appearance..... guess u r still very young or seldom fool around.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1