The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 16
luzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
Ya walking on the street I also bump into one of our bro gal which I am eyeing yesterday ....tonight she is mine hahaa
Ya nice gal right? Nice rack. Hahahahahahaha! Enjoyed her? I saw with u in ouya when I went in your room Haha told her she is more suitable for u

Bangkok Share V1.00 - Soapy + Teen + Tailors
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...5s&usp=sharing

Next Ver: maybe agogo/gentleman
Old 07-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slient78 View Post
Last but not least, the reason for rtf to CP is because of one massage gal in silver spa... Managed to tnn her and dig her while doing volcano massage for me... Next trip will go deeper in bringing her out.... Damn slutty look while doing jg for u... Keep asking u to look at her while she jg u.... Song.... Kc GAO GAO.....
Quote:
No la... Since 2009 is my trip in CP... Go every 2-3 months ... But discovered new hideout just share share lor....
thanks for the FR bro!

by the way, if you are the frequent traveler, how can your reason of returning to cp is just because of one massage girl??? this is not enough to justify your frequent travel to cp...

and, as a frequent traveler, what is the big deal of getting massage girl? this should be the norm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Thanks but no thank you! I also can bsbh for u if u book from me! But min spending for a nite is 8k rmb or else don't look for me!. Looks like u Beri sexited hor? Your virgin trip huh?
knn, cheong with you always soooooo expensive, i have to increased my maximum spending from rmb188 to rmb1888!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkii View Post
Hi guys, i will be going to CP next week, any idea how i can get over to CP from shenzhen,train,coach?and how long does it take?thanks alot!!
Easiest is by private car, cost you rmb200. takes about 1 hour to reach.

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Penisula has been a lousy place for many bros here! This is an old joint but still has quality MM. Mainly SYT! The hardware is damn old liao....
don’t like that say lah taikor, bd is old but still newer than amazon and ty leh.

MMs are pretty good, next time we must to concur our 3 bu-fang-bian girls!! to show them sillyporean can!!!

Quote:
Sorry, FYI, I tried the normal room at level 3... Room quality I agree is ok nia nia... But I dun know whether u are aware of the VIP room on 13 level... Quality wise is almost like ouya.... Style and grand... Which the manager has booked on my second and third night there... Price wise for min spending is about 2388 for a 20 pax room at room 8 VIP on level 13...
i can’t agree that 13th floor quality is almost like ouya... well, maybe 60%, if you consider that as “almost”.

and, in general most of the mami and girls don’t like go 13th, because the travel time is consuming and they will lose out the opportunity when moving up and down. to travel up and down, plus waiting for elevator and the parade in the room, that could easily take 20 - 30 minutes.

especially during 6:30pm - 7pm, that was the most precious timing for business, not many mami and girl would really like travel up. unless you booked the room with the manager and bo bian, he or she lan lan has to entertain you.

there were the time that i was told to pick the girl at 3rd floor then bring them up to 13th floor, and have to standing at the corridor for girl picking.

that didn’t show how stylish i was, but it shown how horny and cheapskate i was!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Nothing to shout about for the Peninsula KTV Level 13 VIP rooms.
Only almost on par with the oldest rooms (2009) at Eurasia (Ou Ya) KTV.
taikor, agreed with you!

Quote:
Are u sure about the 13 th floor room? It's bloody old as well! These place are mainly for shake head one. Not many mommy will bring girls up to this floor. Didn't expect peninsula got such a big impact on you? Go OY V999 la...that's what I call a decent ktv room!
knn, oy v999 sound system not good, complain complain!!!

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuz View Post
Next time i shall see...我不会唱歌!
taikor is that any typo error??

are you trying to say... Next time i shall sing...我不会唱歌!

Old 07-05-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 21
flanker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Changping Update (04/05/12)

You won't find gems in NTY. Was there last sat and the choice was pathetic even when they are in swimsuits. The flower street starts late at 6.30pm. Some DJs look better......
Old 07-05-2012, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn99 View Post
dont think all pork chop bah... i just wonder whether they will wear bikini in the ktv room not... if only at flower street quite sad le.... but if in the ktv room. then is diff...
taikor you came a day late, otherwise you will witness the quality of ty!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krone View Post
This trip I went 1 sauna, 2 silver holiday, wash my feet 6 times, went Ktv 11 nights and most importantly, met many many bros and drank with many many bros. I'm a happy man. But alas, I'm back in sg and man utd is still behind by a goal difference of 8..... We need a miracle....
taikor, missed the chance to meeting you, hope to see you on the next trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
The MMs working there sure feel very gao wey 1...So they will change right after they got chosen from Flower street or wear the swimwear through out?
taikor, you are in the position not to let them change!

but since your heart as soft as roti prata, when they say "色鬼,我要去换衣服嘛..." for sure you cannot tahan and your heart will melt and say yes...

Quote:
女人是拿来疼。。不是拿来宠的! 疼了有爱。。宠了变坏 !
taikor, 你的文笔你的才华,连李白听了都要漂白,杜甫听了都要翻跟斗!!

Old 07-05-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro we miss our CA trip again....
That's why i nv like to plan ahead.... Party with with open heart in cp.
this is what i like too!

that’s why usually i book my ticket without too much arrangement and then only see see look look who will be going to cheong together.

Quote:
Party with all the handsum young ppl at YH , damage was cheap with so much to drink ..... 800rmb.
Damage was only 500RMB each.
Damage was 1100rmb each by me paying 2 share as i dont feel is good for that bro who came in our room to bear 1 share .....
Conclusion : 4 nite of ktv was at average of 800rmb each
taikor, since when you became budget cheongster?? what makes you change??

Quote:
3rd Nite : YH
Got a few good catch so bought back a hunan gals who did a very good bbbj.
this one good ah, can pm me the contact bo??

Quote:
No date for my next trip as need to replenish my cpf and prepare for 818.
knn, 818 still so far away, how to pass may, june, july??

Old 07-05-2012, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m3m3m View Post
u jio la...i sure fall-in de ....
taikor, i am good boy in sillypore and hardly cheong.

don't even know those cheong places, how to arrange???

Old 07-05-2012, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
taikor, i am good boy in sillypore and hardly cheong.

don't even know those cheong places, how to arrange???
lol..u in sg liao ar? kopi la....who ask u chiong leh..... nescafe (liquor 50% with green tea 50%),kopi-o(liquor on the rock),kopi-kau(liquor nick),kopi siu tai(liquor 70% with green tea 30%) ... so many choice...
Old 07-05-2012, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
taikor you came a day late, otherwise you will witness the quality of ty!!

got take photos boh?? let me gian gian abit leh ...
Old 07-05-2012, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!

Quote:
taikor, missed the chance to meeting you, hope to see you on the next trip!
Bro pls dun call m taikor, I am not a taikor by any standard.... I'm just a small fry... I like to drink with bros but the problem is I can't drink much...

next trip: CA/CP trip: erm... i'll nv know....

Last edited by krone; 08-05-2012 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 08-05-2012, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 15
香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by krone View Post
Bro pls dun call m taikor, I am not a taikor by any standard.... I'm just a small fry... I like to drink with bros but the problem is I can't drink much...
Knn u cannot drink much who can drink

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

拿得起,要放得下。。。
一场游戏,一场梦。。。
Old 08-05-2012, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

女人是拿来疼。。不是拿来宠的! 疼了有爱。。宠了变坏 !
Well Said

101% agreed

Old 08-05-2012, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Health888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ANYONE BEEN TO MAYFLOWER LATELY?

Heard the Management there is stepping up frequent checks if Mei Mei are carrying mobile phones to work (during flower street & with customers). Anyone found will have their phone confiscated for the evening till customers leave & also kanna find Y$100. Any truth in this, brothers?
Old 08-05-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 香香很烦 View Post
Knn u cannot drink much who can drink
U loh..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread