The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
Re: L6h70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Bro, your FR how recent one ?
1 month ago la
Old 07-11-2012, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Impossible only i get BBBJ from G16.................all better don't bluff hor...get BBBJ but keep quiet.....

this G16 very funny....the other time i tried to finger her pussy, due to the pussy a bit dry , i try to put some saliva on my finger before fingering her but she said no, use KY.....then on another session, she let me lick her pussy..................
Another session, she know you clean la brothet:-)
Old 07-11-2012, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
dont know, i never rtf her again afterwards
heard g38 g8 good in this house?
will try them next time
so far in this house, no girls provide me the up to standard service, always degraded one.
Bro ffun Yes G38 and G8 good
Especially G8 i like her service ... Good bbbj

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 07-11-2012, 04:15 AM
Samster

Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Siam Bu View Post
yeh 3838 i wan u thanks for sharing ha ha
Bro Me Siam Bu.. You can tahan G38 high kc level ?
That means your kc level also must be very high lo hahaa

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 07-11-2012, 04:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Impossible only i get BBBJ from G16.................all better don't bluff hor...get BBBJ but keep quiet.....

this G16 very funny....the other time i tried to finger her pussy, due to the pussy a bit dry , i try to put some saliva on my finger before fingering her but she said no, use KY.....then on another session, she let me lick her pussy..................
Bro nerd.. Told you leow you don't believe.. G16 don't easily give bbbj..
I tried her 3x and only got cbj ...
But hor she like to talk to me more hahaa

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 07-11-2012, 04:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8902 / Power: 17
El Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Bro nerd.. Told you leow you don't believe.. G16 don't easily give bbbj..
I tried her 3x and only got cbj ...
But hor she like to talk to me more hahaa
I too received only cbj from G16. Not bbbj. Actually I requested for bbbj but she glanced at the wall poster, smile and said must condom lol.
Very nice girl with smooth skin especially her butt good shape. Allowed frenching and both pussy licking and fingering.
Good service oriented girl. She looks cute
Old 07-11-2012, 05:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bistro View Post
I too received only cbj from G16. Not bbbj. Actually I requested for bbbj but she glanced at the wall poster, smile and said must condom lol.
Very nice girl with smooth skin especially her butt good shape. Allowed frenching and both pussy licking and fingering.
Bro your FR simple short and sharp hahaa
Will up your rep pt in the afternoon after i regain my power
cheers and enjoy.

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 07-11-2012, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
KNN how come all got frenching i no frenching????

but i rather get bbbj from her cos its simply heaven

since so many of you say she only give cbj, scared next time i go also get cbj liao ....
Old 07-11-2012, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
songsonglah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

In life, you gain some and you lose some. He heh. Think many bros here will want to swap with you. Getting BBBJ vs frenching..
Old 07-11-2012, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8902 / Power: 17
El Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by songsonglah View Post
In life, you gain some and you lose some. He heh. Think many bros here will want to swap with you. Getting BBBJ vs frenching..
My next trip to G16 shall attempt to request for bbbj in exchange for frenching lol.
She is real power. Thanks for the bros here recommending her.
Going to make her my regular girl. Thanks
Old 07-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 12
KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!

Quote:
hahaha ilaughed at this one..

Looked at poster then smile and insist in condom. lol.
I cant imagine that happening to me.
I will tear the poster lol. Kidding kidding.

Thanks to these bros, i will up back once i get power:
jsparrow, tastertaster
Note: If i didnt up you back pls pm me your latest post. Thanks

Learn how to spot cheating gf
>> Myths about sex <<
Old 07-11-2012, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:

but i rather get bbbj from her cos its simply heaven

since so many of you say she only give cbj, scared next time i go also get cbj liao ....
Bro yandao nerd = the special one / the only one ??

Oooi bro yandao you also don't bluff hor.. You got received frenching but don't want to say..
No need so humble la bro hahaa

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 07-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
songsonglah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
This G16... Real boobs or artificially enhanced? You guys say her service so tok kong until sky have earth don't have one.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by songsonglah View Post
This G16... Real boobs or artificially enhanced? You guys say her service so tok kong until sky have earth don't have one.
Bro songsong G16 natural boobs B ..
Smooth skin and well toned body.
Her services confirmed very good.
Just imagine our bro nerd only go for C boobs but this G16 can make him change his mind... So you say leh her service good bo?
bro go try her.. Won't disappoint one..
She looks abit like the legendary Fern devil house ex-G17 but fairer

Big Huat Arh !!

Last edited by Wu Song Jr; 07-11-2012 at 01:40 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Bro yandao nerd = the special one / the only one ??

Oooi bro yandao you also don't bluff hor.. You got received frenching but don't want to say..
No need so humble la bro hahaa
Maybe i will try to french her next round....skali she reject then i no morale liao.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1