The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 07-03-2015, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Lehmann bros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Eh crazy la....$145 is way too much.

Tip... Go to those on the second floor of TPP. There's about 6-7 stores there. 1 or 2 have younger girls sitting outside. 1 hr massage = $45. Small shops so usually only 1-3 cubicles. Massage is relatively good (not just going through motions) After 45 mins, will ask you you wanna massage own there... Say no... they will be persuasive... keep touching and stroking... finally just say ok ok.. $20 ? They would agree... autoroaming is included. If you are really into it.. give $50 and they would appreciate you more than others... some perks of appreciation includes overtime eg 70 mins, free upgrade to BBBJs and late night exclusive sessions (where they would locked up and proceed with you alone in the store - after 1030pm) Happy days.

That's just proper massage with benefits.
Old 07-03-2015, 02:38 PM

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 0
deleted is one of the Best!deleted is one of the Best!deleted is one of the Best!
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

I have been to TPP...have to say that the facilities are not very good, and the quality of the ladies nothing to shout about. There's better value for your money elsewhere in the area.
Old 07-03-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
UnknownMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIGO128 View Post
I have been to TPP...have to say that the facilities are not very good, and the quality of the ladies nothing to shout about. There's better value for your money elsewhere in the area.
How was the massage though?
Old 17-03-2015, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
KL18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,
can share the contact ? Thks in millions
Old 17-03-2015, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
lezatgth is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruslink View Post
Thanks TS for the contact Is been a while since I posted MR.

Made a booking for Coco at the last min and she is available. Made my way down. Place is easy to locate.

First of all she is a SYT ML, her look will grow on you. She looks shy when you kept looking at her.

Looks: 7.5/10
Massage: 7.5/10 focus on back and legs. Strength is gd imho.
Boobs : B?
GFE: 9/10 Chatty. High Gfe. Not a time watcher.
HJ: 7/10 abit mechanical.
Location: TP. Nice environment, room without attached bathroom.
Dmg: $45 for 45mins? (not sure, give $50 but didnt get back the change + small tips)
RTM: yes. Also saw other gems there too
Bro.... can u PM me the location?
Old 18-03-2015, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIGO128 View Post
You want to share where?
Old 20-03-2015, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2038 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

Tanjong pagar tuinas are almoat back to their peak ...90% of shops have special de ... not as safe as before
Old 06-04-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 14
winterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can anyone share TP joints? Along the rd or TPP will be good. Just too many out there
Old 07-04-2015, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

First of all: thnx to TS who sent me the ctc.
Here is my fr. Went here on a Sunday afternoon about 17h.
After makan, it came to my mind that an appreciated sbf bro (TS of this thread) once sent me a pm about the whereabouts of a good tcm in this neighbourhood. So, as I had nothing to do, went to try this one. Climbed the stairs, welcummed by two ladies, in their thirties. One of them seemed to have short colored hair and a good rack. And it was she who took me to the massage room upstairs. After my shower (in a common area, not in the room itself) she started the massage. Felt good, really good. She had a very friendly personality, I must say. If I am not wrong she was from northern China, probably Harbin. After I turned she started an exciting belly and groin massage. And then the real desert came. Got quite excited by her big natural nehneh and Mankok let his offspring go in her hands while pressing them.
Overall: 8/10.
Old 14-04-2015, 05:28 AM
Samster

edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Since the Malaysian ML baby did not reply me, decided to visit Coco again but she was not available.

Ended up with Ting Ting which I have been eyeing for some time.

Looks: 7/10
Massage: 8/10 ( I like that she really put in effort)
GF: 8/10

She is chatty and knows how to talk dirty.

I shall not go into details but had a good time.

Some people will complain the charges here are too high but so far the 2 girls I had tried allows worldwide roam and gives great girlfriend feel so it really depends on what you want.

I have gotten her permission to give out contact so anyone above power 4 interested just PM me. Do need to post here and ask for contact.
Old 14-04-2015, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
First of all: thnx to TS who sent me the ctc.
Here is my fr. Went here on a Sunday afternoon about 17h.
After makan, it came to my mind that an appreciated sbf bro (TS of this thread) once sent me a pm about the whereabouts of a good tcm in this neighbourhood. So, as I had nothing to do, went to try this one. Climbed the stairs, welcummed by two ladies, in their thirties. One of them seemed to have short colored hair and a good rack. And it was she who took me to the massage room upstairs. After my shower (in a common area, not in the room itself) she started the massage. Felt good, really good. She had a very friendly personality, I must say. If I am not wrong she was from northern China, probably Harbin. After I turned she started an exciting belly and groin massage. And then the real desert came. Got quite excited by her big natural nehneh and Mankok let his offspring go in her hands while pressing them.
Overall: 8/10.
What is her name?
Old 15-04-2015, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bebebe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wrong thread..
Old 24-04-2015, 08:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
airpennys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can you share the name and the address pls
Old 15-09-2015, 07:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
all2know is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Bro,can share ctc and location?
Old 15-09-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 884 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Had tried some of the shops at TPP... Have to say, main course are generally good. Most range between 6 - 6.5/10 and 1 or 2 ladies that may even go to 7/10 for main course.
Simple dessert are offered... But don't over-pay for dessert. As mentioned already, overall service will improve if visits become frequent. As to what value-added services... Really depends.
The only down-side.. Don't expect too much from the server based on looks. Most would hover at the 5-6/10 range.. With 1-2 joints maybe have a 7/10 younger server.
Just go relax and that's it...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1