The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2008, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

yeah ; like I said , money and not racistism is the bigger reason why some 'colors' are banned. Just dont take things too personally and you'll have fun everywhere.
Old 23-09-2008, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
yeah ; like I said , money and not racistism is the bigger reason why some 'colors' are banned. Just dont take things too personally and you'll have fun everywhere.
haha ya true, there r some many pubs/discos/clubs to cheong in Thailand, not scare cannot go, they more scare u never come in
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 23-09-2008, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Pattaya

Pee AhTeckLim, which is the best disco to go for o.n.s(non-fl)?
My friend told me there are many Chinese Thai there...... I was there about 10 yrs ago but didn't notice any.....
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 23-09-2008, 11:09 PM
Samster

NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Pee AhTeckLim, which is the best disco to go for o.n.s(non-fl)?
My friend told me there are many Chinese Thai there...... I was there about 10 yrs ago but didn't notice any.....
You can try Stardice and Xzyte

But for non-FL girls its all depends on luck cus for Chinese Thai or fair skinn types there r only a few in Pattaya and mostly are tourists, so wat u see happening at tis disco doesnt means it would be jus as happening the next time round, unless they are FLs n they always "hang" tat particular disco.

But Stardice and Xzyte i always hear its quite happening and many Japs like to go there (u should know Jap's preference type of girls)
Old 24-09-2008, 12:09 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can try Stardice and Xcyte as mentioned by NEagle. There are a few thai places on the stretch of road behind the Big C opp Soi 2 where you can try too.

i wont bother with ONS coz you're on holiday. Fuck and pay and move on to the next one. You could end up chasing something that will take time , you'll lose track of your holiday. Before you know it , holiday is over!

Also , sex is never free!
Old 24-09-2008, 07:06 PM
Samster

havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Can try Stardice and Xcyte as mentioned by NEagle.......Fuck and pay and move on to the next one. You could end up chasing something that will take time , you'll lose track of your holiday. Before you know it , holiday is over!

Also , sex is never free!
Thanks bro. NobleEagle and bro. ahtecklim,

I am just curious to have a O.N.S.. Anyway I couldnt afford to try FL every night.....so to have a O.N.S is actually a bonus to me.

U r correct! Sex is never free! But who doesn't like O.N.S?................. I am just a cheapskate!
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 25-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Thanks bro. NobleEagle and bro. ahtecklim,

I am just curious to have a O.N.S.. Anyway I couldnt afford to try FL every night.....so to have a O.N.S is actually a bonus to me.

U r correct! Sex is never free! But who doesn't like O.N.S?................. I am just a cheapskate!
You sound very young ; maybe in the early 20's. Where ever you are , just be yourself and enjoy life.

I dont have a nice body (beer belly) and not rich (but not poor either) and my ONS were always where and when you least expect it.

Dont desperatly go looking for ONS. Money helps but its only part of the equation. Girls can pick up the smell of desperation.
Old 25-09-2008, 09:33 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Pattaya

Quote:
You sound very young ; maybe in the early 20's. Where ever you are , just be yourself and enjoy life.

Dont desperatly go looking for ONS. Money helps but its only part of the equation. Girls can pick up the smell of desperation.
Haha! U r wrong! I am in my mid thirties!
And u r right too I am very desperate
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 26-09-2008, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 18
motard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
and my ONS were always where and when you least expect it.

That is just so true. I never had a ONS whenever I was looking for one on purpose.
Old 29-09-2008, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
gurame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

juz return from pattaya 2 weeks back, must say walking street is getin more happening. but was quite disapointed with body massage like sabai room n land, it was aldy 3pm and still the fishtank was almost empty.
any bros here can recomend better body massage places? thks.
Old 29-09-2008, 04:03 PM
Samster

Pattaya is not a place for body massage. Bangkok is 99% (never 100! ) better coz of the Ratchada fishtanks. BTW , 3pm is still ealry even for Bangkok fishtanks

You can try some of the smaller massage places around soi bakouw / 2nd / 3rd road area like Teens (same Bangkok boss) but its still nothing compared to Bangkok's Ceasar , Nataree , Possiden etc.

A little known place of pattaya is the local spas. Nothing hanky panky (except HJ by a ordinary looking girl) but damn cheap and you have nearly the entire place to yourself. Oil Massage cost about 500B for 2hrs and another 200B for unlimited use of shower , hot/cold pool , suana , steam room with fruits and cha yen (ice tea). Do not expect 5 star facilities but still damn good value for money.

Nice to hear walkig street was good to you. It's been like that for the past 5-6 years! Nana and Cowboy cant even hold a candle next to them! Pattayaland 1,2 and 3 used to be the hotter place but its filled with sexually confused people , bars and agogo owners now!
Old 30-09-2008, 09:07 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Pattaya is not a place for body massage. Bangkok is 99% (never 100! ) better coz of the Ratchada fishtanks. BTW , 3pm is still ealry even for Bangkok fishtanks

You can try some of the smaller massage places around soi bakouw / 2nd / 3rd road area like Teens (same Bangkok boss) but its still nothing compared to Bangkok's Ceasar , Nataree , Possidon.....
I havent try those u mentioned......I only try catherine in bangkok The gals are all very young......I suspect they are underage and they offer 2 shots
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 30-09-2008, 09:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

any bros can recommend any budget hotel near walking street?
Old 30-09-2008, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nice to hear walkig street was good to you. It's been like that for the past 5-6 years! Nana and Cowboy cant even hold a candle next to them! Pattayaland 1,2 and 3 used to be the hotter place but its filled with sexually confused people , bars and agogo owners now!
wahliao im begining to regret asking the girl from Cowboy to go with me to Pattaya in my BKK trip in Nov liao

Oil/Soapy massage for fair skinn young chiobu BKK still the best la

But one things for sure for Traditional and Foot massage, BKK and Ayutthaya also nowhere can fight with Pattaya traditional massage, Pattaya's can really make u relax/sleep shiok shiok.
Old 01-10-2008, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
wahliao im begining to regret asking the girl from Cowboy to go with me to Pattaya in my BKK trip in Nov liao

Oil/Soapy massage for fair skinn young chiobu BKK still the best la

But one things for sure for Traditional and Foot massage, BKK and Ayutthaya also nowhere can fight with Pattaya traditional massage, Pattaya's can really make u relax/sleep shiok shiok.
Aiya why bring sand to beach unless you sand is finer? Honestly most Singaporean dont like Pattaya girls coz they're more issan ; i.e. darker. So if you want a vanilla girl , then its better to go bangkok-style. But if you're not particular , then pattaya girls are just as fun or maybe more.

Thailand anywhere also can find good massage coz it so common and cheap there. If you can find the spas , you'll think you've gone to heaven. A typical day for me is wake up at lunch , makan big breakfast , read newspaper or go online to catch up with stuff. Then around 2pm , would be the 3/4 hrs i spent at massage/spa (at a total cost of less than 800B), followed by big dinner and then go nap. After that is cheong till I run out of places to drink at ; usually 3 or 4am. Lady for the nite is optional coz by this time i'm usually drunk or had too much fun , I need to sleep!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1