The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2016, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Happy weekend and happy hunting!!!
Old 28-08-2016, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
Congu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCongu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCongu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCongu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCongu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Happy weekend and happy hunting!!!
Happy weekend to you too!!
Old 07-09-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Damn not much luck fishing nowadays hehehehe and no mood at times also. Really getting too old for this shit hehehehe.
Old 07-11-2016, 09:52 AM
Samster

I'm back! Just came back from overseas trip. As before not much luck fishing but last week managed to snag one on badoo. Think one or some bro here might've upped her already hahahahaha (see screwing maids) anyway messaged her and she show d me her private pics and asked me if i'm free picked her up at lucky plaza. She was wearing a red mini skirt/dress showing 1/4 ball hehehe and went straight to the love nest. Once inside she act abit coy and cirgin say no sex?! Hehehhee me just take my time kiss her carress her til she cannot tahan. Started sucking her nips and french her. She stood up and took out her dress and panties. Positioned my cock in her mouth and she kway kway sucked it. Tried to face fuck her and she keeps gagging hehehehe once hard i just opened her leg while she keeps saying no cannot cannot but she was already wet as fuck. So just plowed her in one go and started pumping in and out wah this bitch was sooooo wet. Ask her to cowgirl position so i can squeeze thise D cup boobs!!!! Finally i turned her over shoved my cock in her and did her fast and furious in doggy after pulled out and came hehehehe. We shower d and rest abit when i woke up my cock was already hard. So removed her towel and slowly rubbed her pussy. She was still sleeping soundly hehehhee put some saliva on my cock and penetrated her sideways. She woke up and i frenched her while mashing and squeezing those d cups...... turned her around and doggy her while she lying down she has nice bouncy ass which i spanked over and over . When i felt i was wet and good i aimed it at her asshole and tried to put it in but she mived and said no cannot pain. So fucked her pussy again and when she high pulled out and just went in tight ass!!! She was suprised and i just use my hips pin down and told her to relax babe. She relaxed anit so i continued to pump slowly in out while little by little pulling my cock out more and going in deeper. She told me please faster pain already so i pumped faster and harder til it popped hehehehehe cleaned her up and went to shower thank god no shit hahahahaha. Dressed up and sent her back to lucky plaza. Another FOC bonk hehehehehe. Thanks for your support bros hope this story helps with the monday blues!!!
Old 07-11-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
areit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back and nice update bro
Old 07-11-2016, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Socket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please!!
Old 07-11-2016, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Nando36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 08-11-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

Wah now maids getting smarter and smarter hehehehe.
Old 08-11-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Rushford deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wah now maids getting smarter and smarter hehehehe.
So we must outsmart them!
Old 09-11-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster

Any trusted bros want to trade for the MiLF pinay i just banged last week. D cup big ass hehehehe and if you're lucky anal!
Old 11-11-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster

Wish me luck bros hehehehe managed to fish a new maid. Pinay skinny no tummy hehehhee.
Old 07-12-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

Managed to meet up with the slim pinay maid. Sexy slim no tummy firm as and boobs small b cup but "Butter" face hehehehe just fucked her fast and furious she has a fucking tight pussy as still no kid. Too bad did not get to analize her hehehehe. Well she told me she had a fri nd who needs "help" so i told her why not she sent me pic late 20s not bad. Got her number and contacted her to chat and i ask her if she's free. Well just my luck she was free now but need pick up kids later so fast hand leg meet her to go my fave hotel to check in.
Old 07-12-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Musked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Managed to meet up with the slim pinay maid. Sexy slim no tummy firm as and boobs small b cup but "Butter" face hehehehe just fucked her fast and furious she has a fucking tight pussy as still no kid. Too bad did not get to analize her hehehehe. Well she told me she had a fri nd who needs "help" so i told her why not she sent me pic late 20s not bad. Got her number and contacted her to chat and i ask her if she's free. Well just my luck she was free now but need pick up kids later so fast hand leg meet her to go my fave hotel to check in.
Congrats bro on your new conquest
Old 07-12-2016, 09:51 PM
Samster

So proceeded to meet J at a taxi stand in orchard and when i saw her i was very pleased she has a pretty face and not fat! Curves in the right places ee rushed to my favorite hotel to check in as she needs to be back to pick up kids. So when we were inside the room just started kissing her til we ended up frenching. Removed her clothes slowlybtil she was naked and i admired her body nice big B cup boobs with eraser tip nipples not saggy. And best of all a fucking nice bouncy ass!!!!!! Pushed her head down for ger to give me bbbj. I enjoyed her cock sucking for a good 10 minutes before i laid her down and kissed her again as i slowly went down her tits to her pussy clean shaven man! Spread her kegs and started licking her pussy and eating her out she was getting wetter and werter til she squirmed and came hehehe while she was recovering i proceeded to rub my now hard cock on her slit! She keeps asking me for condom but little gead take over already hehehhee just told her to relax and penetrated her tight pussy bit by bit til i was fully inside her.....she keep saying condom please but was alrwady grinding my cock hehehehe so started pumping her in and out positioned her at the edge of the bed ppened her legs while i stood and looked at her pussy hole open and close while i put my cock in and out have to control hehehhe as i want to fuck her long time hehehe fucked her sideways and finally doggy style!!! Love her fucking ass getting hard just thinking about it..... fucked her doggy while slapping her ass and watching my cock go in and out and disapear in her ass went faster and faster til i felt the end pulled out and sprayed my seed on her back pressure was quite good as some cum reached the back of her head 😂😂. Washed up and rest abit while she gave me a head massage. When she said she needs to go soon i told her to start sucking and same old but this time i got her to ride me hehehehe and finished doggy again love her ass and she dun want to cim hehehhee for now wehehehe. Washed up and we went our separate ways after giving her small token hehehe told her hope to see her soon as k still wanna tap that fucking nice ass and suck her titties! That's all for now bros thanks for ur support and upz.
Old 08-12-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Do share more of your adventures bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1