The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 24-09-2008, 10:09 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
se2008 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Fucking in the public area

Was suppose to send some food to a JC girl when she was holding a camp. So, drove in, stopped and waited. When she came in, she first kissed and I suggested going down for a chat. So, went down to the stadium and had a short chat, managed to get her horny and off we go, one round of sex. The stadium is dark and quiet at night of cuz. The lights were all off.

After sex, she just walked back to her camp with the food.
Old 26-09-2008, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
masman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Company held a meet some years back in Philippines resort area. After dinner decided to walk down the beach by myself. Met my female colleague and started chatting with her. The topic then moved on to gf/bf matters. Could tell that she was horny and wanted some action from her body language. My hands started to roam on her body and she never resist. She then gave me a bj and my didi was happy. Bonk her on the spot for 15 mins, mainly in doggy position. Afterthat we just walked back to the resort hotel and joined the rest for some drinks at the bar. To bad she left the company few months later and we never see each other again.
Old 26-09-2008, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro, i did ever try at at place at west area,around taman jurong there is a road call JALAN TUKANG inside got many small lane with dark dark area, my new gal did bring me there for BBBJ+cim also, maybe bro u can try.
Old 26-09-2008, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayboy View Post
hi bro, i did ever try at at place at west area,around taman jurong there is a road call JALAN TUKANG inside got many small lane with dark dark area, my new gal did bring me there for BBBJ+cim also, maybe bro u can try.
Jalan Tukang is closed with effect from 31 August, unless you want to hike inside and have a quickie. Roads leading in are all blocked. Lots of mosquitoes too.....
Old 26-09-2008, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19057 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

wah sian still thot of gg to take a look...
Old 27-09-2008, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Dick Trainee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With 1st ex at Suntec Tower Sky Garden. But was at 10pm and we sneaked in one. Our usual haunt for some frenching but my ex got bold n became a BJ & CIM session.

Also with first ex, but at NTU. Banged in the bloody lecture theater cuz the door was not properly closed, and got evil idea, so suggested to her to go in for a quick one. Almost kena caught by the security guard, lucky my jungle confidence course proved useful. Hee Hee

With an ex-colleague at previous workplace office. Still doing it now though, but mostly around her office area in Tanglin.
Old 27-09-2008, 03:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayboy View Post
Hahha your new girl must have swallowed alot there huh?
Remember to go for a check at the DSC hor? Not say I sway chwee...but knn your girl soooo familiar, you buay ghia meh?
Why you so like dat?
Old 29-09-2008, 01:36 PM
Samster

eu6en3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=eu6en3;2945959]dear bro.. I'm new in this forum and i was just looking ard when i came across this thread. After when i saw this thread, alot of old memerios started flowing back into my mind and so i decided to share with you bro on the place i've been.

This happen 8yrs back, when i got to know this Gf from Ngee Ann Poly. Maybe is bcos tat we are young(or poor) so we did explored alot of places in singapore for excitment and thrill.

1) Ngee Ann City Level 6 toliet during Spark disco time. (tat was our first public area sex)
2) HDB flats at woodlands opp her block (top floor staircase)
3) Holland Village shopping centre (Top floor staircase)
4) Cinema GV ( Last roll in those movie tat no one see)
5) Mt Faber in car( very common place for alot of ppl)
6) Far East shopping centre carpark
7) Far east shoppping centre toilet
8) Parklane shopping centre (nearly got caught)
9) Suntec city garden (In the exit staircase)
10) PearHill park, there is an P.U.B control just beside. Park the car just in front of the gate and did it on top of the car bonet. (The best and most thrilling experience ever!) recommened, must try!
11) BBBJ & FJ in jazcuzzi Room.
QUOTE]
After reading the thread "ONS partners and places", i have regain some of the memories with my ex.. So adding on to omy collection are...

12) Fj in public swimming pool. Is not easy and not enjoyable at All. little bro very pain while trying to enter. (maybe no lubrication)
13) Hj on my bike while sendin her home. Have to use bag to cover when stopping at traffic light. (Damn shiok feeling!)

Now i really miss my ex...
Old 29-09-2008, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

HJ while riding on bike???!!

Brudder you too powerful liao lah...
When the Cirque du Soleil circus comes to town, make sure you go audition for a new role as the Masturbator on a Motor...
Why you so like dat?
Old 29-09-2008, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Johnny Chew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yah I agree, you r power sia. HJ on the bike will make me so pleasurable and "drunk" "tao zhui" that I will lose concentration on where I am going. And accident will happen
Old 30-09-2008, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
HJ while riding on bike???!!

Brudder you too powerful liao lah...
When the Cirque du Soleil circus comes to town, make sure you go audition for a new role as the Masturbator on a Motor...
Haha.. Bro Bangster, i'm not the powerful one. Is the one at the back doing the work! Keeping balance and pumpin at the same time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Chew View Post
Yah I agree, you r power sia. HJ on the bike will make me so pleasurable and "drunk" "tao zhui" that I will lose concentration on where I am going. And accident will happen
Bro johnny, that was when i am young! All the blood keep pumping to my little bro not to the head! Where got think so much of accident!
Hmmm... With all this experience.. maybe i should start a thread describing all my wild adventure with my ex... hehe
Old 01-10-2008, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
steelfish69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1. donkey years back brought my sis friend to east coast park by the beach to bang. later got spot by a passing boat hide inside my car between huge lorry to continue. later proceed back home to finish up everything

2. east coast park last car park bang inside car with passing car shining headlights.

3. tuas south end, cover with newapaper bang inside car.

4. changi village where the ah qua used to hang out bang inside car.

5. some desserted field in bukit timat bang inside car. car rocks like hell.

6. recent one is a ONS, screw her inside O bar female toilet during weekdays night

7. seletar reservoir car park during midnights.

8. Chalets when i was younger, scew my gal under blanket with friends sleeping around us.

Old 07-10-2008, 11:46 AM
Angel.Janus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

met my gal, know she got swimming pool access at the condo she rented...

went swimming together, fingered her in the pool... then went into showers with her... kena scolded by security guards when i came out... told me not to be cheapo and dun use Hotel81...
Old 07-10-2008, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel.Janus View Post
met my gal, know she got swimming pool access at the condo she rented...
Haha thanks for bringing back my memories, bro Angel!! Adding on to my collections.

(14)Swimming pool shower's room inside the condo. Ard 4am in the morning, after the drinking session with her frens. Went in there for a quicky!
Old 07-10-2008, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
slothtan is Cool - loads of Potential

anybody going to MS pls becareful, a couple of Msia bikers going round and round to take photo......saw them a few days back,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1