The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-10-2015, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
bro... here more on massage lah..

why not u go try then update us?

happy bonking weekend!
i thought this girl did massage before turning into fj
Old 17-10-2015, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polanski View Post
Any bro knows that if Moon can come back?
I also wanna know but I Guess it won't be so fast maybe in the near future.
Old 17-10-2015, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Thanks to the Bros who upped my points. Really appreciate it.
Old 17-10-2015, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 18
kikkiboy76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykikkiboy76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Commando this girl, came last weekend, share the MR here.

http://sglovecity.com/?p=260

Looks: 7/10. Very nice looking, may not be a perfect 10 but definitely good enough. Same as the photo but photo makeup abit thick though. Confirm same person.

Figure: 8/10. Quite ok height at 165, Handfull and soft boobs, between B and C but feel damn soft and firm. Good figure if you ask me.

Roaming: 10/10. 4G Autoroam, try for yourself, she is very accomodating, but please be gentle with her

HJ: 8/10. I opted for HJ. She is really putting in effort, she make sure that you are comfortable and enjoy yourself. Very hardworking. Love her GFE.

Massage: 9/10. Good strength and skills, very hardworking and will ask you if the strength is good enough. Massage from top to bottom. Covered from neck to legs and hands.

Attitude/GFE: 10/10. I give her a 10/10, she is really nice towards me and accommodating to my request and put on a smiling face throughout the session, she is really a nice lady, please don't bully her.

RTM: Confirm chop guarantee! For $70, no where has the same value, trust me on this!

Room: She has her own 1bedroom apartment big and spacious, hope you guys can support her abit, her rental is on the high side, she just arrive not much lobang.

Overall yes she is indeed a gem, absolutely enjoyed my time with her. Please take care of her and be gentle to her, she is a good girl and always ready to please you. Already start to miss her now and just booked any appointment with her next week.
Old 17-10-2015, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 12
testNeur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
wah, like that how ah? I visit meizi pretty regularly. very awkward leh if book her
Then visit her when your regular not free lo...at least got excuse...
Old 17-10-2015, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by testNeur View Post
Then visit her when your regular not free lo...at least got excuse...
Lol.. that's quite funny. It's like "hey, since you're not free, I got your next door neighbor to jack me off instead. Hope you dunch mind hor "
Old 17-10-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 12
testNeur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OK what...I used to go to yangyang then when she not free I visit her 2 other roommate at different location. Not a bad decision some more u can see the loom gan u or not.
Old 17-10-2015, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by testNeur View Post
OK what...I used to go to yangyang then when she not free I visit her 2 other roommate at different location. Not a bad decision some more u can see the loom gan u or not.
Haha just kidding around la. The only time I peeked into a next door room, I saw a mammoth. I still can't erase that horror from my memory til now :O
Old 17-10-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
16092014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Mei Zi/ Yuko for the very first time today. Pretty face and look 90% similar to website. Her look really suit me, but give out a different feel compare to the photo on website. Maybe because of the black lingerie. Body is nice to roam.

Handjob not much pattern, but her look and body is good enough to make me cum. she is hardworking , and willing to please. Score in sensual.

Not very talkative, but after ice break the conversation is going well. Massage can be improve, but still on acceptable level for me. Massage - passable

Overall quite a satisfied session. Rtm- maybe. The location is by default discreet and good, but got a few 熟人nearby. In a dilemma....
Old 17-10-2015, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by footlongdick View Post
http://www.shenhua69.com/conniee/

MR on Connie (really ang pai in the making)

called her up in the morning after i saw another bro's MR on her, so successfully booked her in afternoon 1pm.

Room: Master Bedroom with attached toilet.
Looks: 9/10 (Student, GND, SYT exactly look like pic), with lesser make up, she really belongs to the natural beauty in my opinion. the makeup make her look even more chio
Body: petite, about slightly below 1.6m. she said she is fat, with areas at tummy but i find it okay, she got hour glass figure in my opinion i wonder how it will feel like to piak piak her
Boobs: 7/10 (small B with pink protruded nipples, very nice to suck)
Massage: 8/10 (very detailed cover you from head to leg)
Service: 7/10, can be better, HJ with oil in nude with 4G roaming. no french and no painting nor fingering. she is not comfortable with 69 position so i didn get to see her pussy)
RTM: YES i think i got kc-ed liao!

She is the roommate of meizi (SH69) as she told me, open the door and see her wearing la senza see thru lingerie, my fav color green some more. but the bra abit oversize, so i could peep into the bra and saw her nipples initially, such turn on. very nice throughout the massage she didn see her phone even once. Very chatty like chatting with a friend, she is still a student, come here to study so now having school holiday. better catch her quick cos she might be busy once school starts and might not service.

watch myself, and came out saw her already strip naked. quite hairy but i like her process is really quite different from others. you have to try it then you know what i mean. she got do this upper back massage (me facing the ceiling), she will be on top of behind my head, sometimes her boobs will press on my head slightly but the scene was damn gorgeous damn steam i cannot forget.

2 shot twice, the first one was really unexpected to be so fast. her GFE is really there, her moaning really buey tahan, esp when i reach to her pussy from the back(my arm is long), didn finger but was stroking outside, didn see but can imagine it is a very great tight pussy. i thought after the massage, 2nd time i can perform better. totally cannot, hold for slightly longer but still gave away to her moaning and smooth skin i was just caressing her back body and boobs. asked her to turn over for 69 but she said not comfortable with that so i didn force.

to be frank i could caress her soft silky skin and suck her pointy pink nipples whole day long. in the long run i think she can fight with other ang pais liao.

cheers
Wah can suck! Tempting!! Bro have u tried her roommate meizi? Interested to know how the two wld compare against one another...
Old 17-10-2015, 08:46 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty0870 View Post
Lol.. that's quite funny. It's like "hey, since you're not free, I got your next door neighbor to jack me off instead. Hope you dunch mind hor "
Actually why so scared of bumping into roommate ah? I seldom bump into nxt door customer and even room mate when I visit MLs also. Seems like they r either nxt door with their own customer or they also dun like come out and bump into customer of another gal...
Old 17-10-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

Finally got to try Cassie

http://liltigersden.com/cassie-%e5%8d%a1%e8%a5%bf/

Location is v discreet. I got lost trying to go up lol. May not suit some bros though.

Looks and figure: what u see on the site is v close to what u will see. As can see not a slim one but definitely not dinosaur. I find her figure and size totally appropriate and suit her. If too skinny usually also not much figure and not good to hug but for her no issue. I dunno how to measure size but boobs a handful for me so good haha...

Massage: definitely above average for me. I go to quite a lot of massages so my expectations quite high. And she definitely pass for me. Good strength and coverage.

Gfe and sensual: nvr talk much with her, maybe cos first time. But she v nice and polite always ask me ok or not before she do anything. And the sensual part is oh so good. She looks to enjoy it as much as I do and wld have some pro activity (if u get what I mean).

Rtm: yes! When time permits and can find good timings. A joy to be with. Happy man.

Upz me if u like the MR!

Last edited by yqz7; 17-10-2015 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Add details and change link
Old 17-10-2015, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wah can suck! Tempting!! Bro have u tried her roommate meizi? Interested to know how the two wld compare against one another...
I've tried both, meizi has better figure. In terms of looks both of them have it. In terms of sensual, both of them need some training from our fellow bros. Massage need some improvement.
RTM: Yes for SYTs

Connie used to be a fl, but I would pay to bonk her if that service is reinstated.
Old 17-10-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
i tried both..

Massage: Connie > Meizi (connie is better than meizi, connie massage is more detail and thru out the session no using of phone. )

Looks: Connie = Meizi (looks wise both SYT and depending on your liking.)

HJ: Meizi > Connie (Connie tend to rush but if u tell her slow down she ok.. and becoz her massage is about 50mins so HJ part she tend to rush abit.)

Roaming: Connie = Meizi (both 4G roaming)
Old 17-10-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

I had tried Distinctive 卓尔 (LTD) yesterday.

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=13491499

Her place is quite a distance from train. Quite isolated hence i believed the rental is high.
Went to her place at night and i had read through the FRs before booking her. Under the dim light, she look seductive see alrd you wanna pound on her. But went inside toilet, the light shows she a milf. not turn off for me.

still acceptable as Tao Hong and An qi are definitely more MILFY!

Distinctive is very slim, A to small B cup, love her body cos she is slim, esp flat stomach.

Her massage wasnt as good to those ang pai. Abit green in that area. but still effort is there. because she has the seductive face, 2 shots are easily fired. skills wise i think average only lei.

still, i prefer taohong and anqi, with hard massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1