The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 16-03-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Jessica still doing SM
Coco is difficult to meet for new client, as she probably just take couple sessions a day. Last I checked, she said she's taking short break....not sure till when or if she's already resume
Thx bro Jessica got new website link? I see the old link now no more write sm service anymore. Is that the right one?
Old 16-03-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweech View Post
I visited Xiaoyu once after the post you quoted. My short notes on her in the post below.

Jessica is still doing SM - had a session with her last month.

As for Coco, she can be hard to schedule with. I am a long-time regular, but most of the time I still have to schedule a couple of days in advance. On the rare occasion I manage a same-day appointment. I believe she doesn't do many sessions in a day. She mentioned that she has many requests from new people, which she rarely replies as she can't even cope with regulars.
Thx bro between Xiao Yu, YY, Jessica and coco who better experience? Prefer slim kind, footjob/pegging/edging control/Chasity, etc.
Old 16-03-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Thx bro between Xiao Yu, YY, Jessica and coco who better experience? Prefer slim kind, footjob/pegging/edging control/Chasity, etc.
Xiaoyu latest post say got new box of toy use with 龟头责 anyone know what the toy is? The photo only can see the wrapped box
Old 16-03-2022, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 3
Sweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
No one is particularly slim. Coco would be my pick.
Old 16-03-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Given your criteria, i'll say coco too.
Old 16-03-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Patheticboiy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Thanks but here said jessica is only 156cm tall
Old 16-03-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Hi. Im looking for tall mistress (168cm and above) and have fair skin. Anyone can suggest?

I have survey on mistress haze recently but maybe not in my list. Thanks in advance if anyone can suggest for me.
Old 16-03-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Thx sweech and silverug bro. Any idea which link is coco? Nowadays got many coco dw find wrong one.
Old 17-03-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patheticboiy View Post
nope, she's at least 168-170 cm.
Old 17-03-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thx sweech and silverug bro. Any idea which link is coco? Nowadays got many coco dw find wrong one.
She had removed her listing, likely taking a short break or not seeing new clients. If she is listed, you can her ads in SLG. You can tell it's the SM coco by the services listed (SM) and by the height and posted pictures (in leather/PVC)
Old 17-03-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patheticboiy View Post
I dont think she is that short, at least 165 cm
Old 18-03-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
nope, she's at least 168-170 cm.
Thanks. Just read she accept cantonwse speaker only. And already wasap her using translator but no reply.

If anyone know tall (168 above), slim and fair skin mistress. please suggest for me. Prefer the one with twitter account.
Old 18-03-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
asslover22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

maybe i will see if i can convince Jamieking to come back for you haha. she suits your critetia.

but Haze is 172cm as stated on her curiouscat
Old 18-03-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asslover22 View Post
maybe i will see if i can convince Jamieking to come back for you haha. she suits your critetia.

but Haze is 172cm as stated on her curiouscat
Haven't heard that name in a long time. Does she still do sessions wherever she is based in?
Old 20-03-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
osubken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is anyone a submissive to Mistress Ida or has sessioned with her before? I tried to contact her a few months ago but then life got in the way and I never followed up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1