The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2013, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 15
Tmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lor 27 Sg Ktv

Was there again ytd and was told the "compulsory" and min tips for the waitress was 20.

Any bros can clarify this? thanks
Old 02-10-2013, 03:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 14
qingsheng80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqingsheng80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueface View Post
Anyone saw Xiao Xiao or Huang Hou.?
Both go back china liao bro...
Old 02-10-2013, 03:33 AM
Samster

qingsheng80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqingsheng80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmlco View Post
Was there again ytd and was told the "compulsory" and min tips for the waitress was 20.

For gals min. 20 but then waitress 10 bucks wil be ok liao...
Old 02-10-2013, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 14
dmc80 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdmc80 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Think the best now is take a photo of the girl who u seat
After give tips delete away then will not give extra...

Cheers
Don think going there soon....
Old 02-10-2013, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qingsheng80 View Post
Both go back china liao bro...
How about ex-BS Xiao Qin??? Haven't seen her for a few months liao...
Old 02-10-2013, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.lay View Post
How about ex-BS Xiao Qin??? Haven't seen her for a few months liao...
Same same bro, go back already...
Old 03-10-2013, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 12
kamizi85 is a name known to allkamizi85 is a name known to allkamizi85 is a name known to allkamizi85 is a name known to allkamizi85 is a name known to allkamizi85 is a name known to all

Tonight anyone wanna go sg?? Oc go out means I free bird tonight hahaha!!!
Old 03-10-2013, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmlco View Post

there's no compulsory tips bro, u can give any amount u like....
if the Xiao mei service is good, why not. is up to u lor. I give $30 for 2 session HH+ SH
Old 05-10-2013, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4657 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting.

Haven't been to SG for a while, so my visit this week was kind of memorable.

All ladies rush in after the waiteress step out, 80% leave upon rejection, while 20% would refuse to leave and have all response prepared to any rejection lines that you could think of. Some of these belong to the top 5 percentile of the chio meter.

Quantity and Professionalism of gals reminds me of the old MG and TH respectively. A very healthy quantity for the number of rooms and the gals that we sat butterflied professionally unlike those at NSH that would sit outside and rest when they only have one or two rooms instead of accompanying the customers more when they have less rooms. At SG, they are very professional. They would leave to seek new rooms based on the indication on monitor, then return to your room if she had sat only for a few minutes if she was unsuccessful. Very often, they simply goes to the next most convenient room.

Memory wise, I did not see any of my ex-BS or ex-TH gals. Saw one of the ex-NSH gals, but she is not my type and never sat with me past, present, future. period

The quality shall be discussed in terms of figure, attitude and chio meter.
Sat next to toilet, so..... all have to pass us, fortunately.
The good quality PRCs are now at Peace Centre where they earn more just through drinking and chatting, no ruba ruba like SG & NSH.
The high quality PRCs are at high class KTVs like Las Vegas, etc.... sitting at the nearby bus stops(between their hostels and KTV) in the evening can make cause a weak heart to ejaculate.
Unlike last time where there are hard working gals who want to earn more by going to such KTVs during Happy Hours, then return to their primary KTVs at night, the gals today are different. China is prospering, and the poor are no longer that poor and their salaries back home are getting higher. Several here today in KTV are actually better-off than us, trying to earn the extra cash to pay off the high school fees (high even for us), or build funds for starting business.
So when you already have a comfortable lifestyle back home and look above average with a reasonable figure, $20 tipping KTVs does not attract you. Modern gals prefer high tips and doesn't mind sleeping with you for another few hundreds or thousands as during sex sessions, they actually enjoy for a longer duration, and they are getting paid. And they are very open about sex.

As such, there are only MILFs and a few near-SYT here..

Chio.
High - Nil
Above Average - 4
Average - 50%
Below Average - the rest

Figure.
High - 1
Above Average 2
Average - 80%
Below Average - the rest

Attitude.
High - 50%
Above Average -25%
Average - 25%

Summary,
Only one of the relatively Chio (Above Average) gal had a decent figure (Above Average). The rest of the relatively Chio, had average figures. So if you are most concerned about the face you are going to lick and kiss, ignore the figure when choosing.

Only saw one with Great figure, but her looks was in the below average department. So if you are most concerned about the tiny waistline you hug, the firm buttocks you grab, the shapely breast you grope and the smooth and slim legs you use as a guide to paradise (down south), use the lightings to your advantage, do not look at their face once you lock on to their figures.

Most if not all had great attitude despite being difficult to reject. I still remember my last visit to SG more than a year ago, some were pretty rude during rejection. Their attitude have improved, or at least the current batch had good attitude.

In terms of wildness, at SG, it's wild during the start, afterwhich, you will need to initiate yourself as the initial wildness was to get your attention and capture your room. But wildest of all is no where near the TH and BS era, and slightly lower than the MG times. Compared to NSH, SG is the winner as NSH's viets are no longer as wild.

The MILFs and not so Chio gals, from my observation, actually are more difficult to bed. They seem wild on the outside (for business), while conservative on the inside. Good thing is, just across the road, there are lots of FL. Go a bit further, you can receive professional services for $150 from gals of higher quality, in a quality room. So don't waste time here.

Drinks are relatively cheap here.

In conclusion, SG KTV is 'the' place to go in the $20-tipping category with action. If any brothers have any other recommendations, let me know... in exploration mode.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Lor 27 Sg Ktv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Interesting.

All ladies rush in after the waiteress step out, 80% leave upon rejection, while 20% would refuse to leave and have all response prepared to any rejection lines that you could think of. Some of these belong to the top 5 percentile of the chio meter.

Quantity and Professionalism of gals reminds me of the old MG and TH respectively. A very healthy quantity for the number of rooms and the gals that we sat butterflied professionally unlike those at NSH that would sit outside and rest when they only have one or two rooms instead of accompanying the customers more when they have less rooms. At SG, they are very professional. They would leave to seek new rooms based on the indication on monitor, then return to your room if she had sat only for a few minutes if she was unsuccessful. Very often, they simply goes to the next most convenient room.

Memory wise, I did not see any of my ex-BS or ex-TH gals. Saw one of the ex-NSH gals, but she is not my type and never sat with me past, present, future. period

The quality shall be discussed in terms of figure, attitude and chio meter.
Sat next to toilet, so..... all have to pass us, fortunately.
The good quality PRCs are now at Peace Centre where they earn more just through drinking and chatting, no ruba ruba like SG & NSH.
The high quality PRCs are at high class KTVs like Las Vegas, etc.... sitting at the nearby bus stops(between their hostels and KTV) in the evening can make cause a weak heart to ejaculate.
Unlike last time where there are hard working gals who want to earn more by going to such KTVs during Happy Hours, then return to their primary KTVs at night, the gals today are different. China is prospering, and the poor are no longer that poor and their salaries back home are getting higher. Several here today in KTV are actually better-off than us, trying to earn the extra cash to pay off the high school fees (high even for us), or build funds for starting business.
So when you already have a comfortable lifestyle back home and look above average with a reasonable figure, $20 tipping KTVs does not attract you. Modern gals prefer high tips and doesn't mind sleeping with you for another few hundreds or thousands as during sex sessions, they actually enjoy for a longer duration, and they are getting paid. And they are very open about sex.

As such, there are only MILFs and a few near-SYT here..

Chio.
High - Nil
Above Average - 4
Average - 50%
Below Average - the rest

Figure.
High - 1
Above Average 2
Average - 80%
Below Average - the rest

Attitude.
High - 50%
Above Average -25%
Average - 25%

Summary,
Only one of the relatively Chio (Above Average) gal had a decent figure (Above Average). The rest of the relatively Chio, had average figures. So if you are most concerned about the face you are going to lick and kiss, ignore the figure when choosing.

Only saw one with Great figure, but her looks was in the below average department. So if you are most concerned about the tiny waistline you hug, the firm buttocks you grab, the shapely breast you grope and the smooth and slim legs you use as a guide to paradise (down south), use the lightings to your advantage, do not look at their face once you lock on to their figures.

Most if not all had great attitude despite being difficult to reject. I still remember my last visit to SG more than a year ago, some were pretty rude during rejection. Their attitude have improved, or at least the current batch had good attitude.

In terms of wildness, at SG, it's wild during the start, afterwhich, you will need to initiate yourself as the initial wildness was to get your attention and capture your room. But wildest of all is no where near the TH and BS era, and slightly lower than the MG times. Compared to NSH, SG is the winner as NSH's viets are no longer as wild.

The MILFs and not so Chio gals, from my observation, actually are more difficult to bed. They seem wild on the outside (for business), while conservative on the inside. Good thing is, just across the road, there are lots of FL. Go a bit further, you can receive professional services for $150 from gals of higher quality, in a quality room. So don't waste time here.

Drinks are relatively cheap here.

In conclusion, SG KTV is 'the' place to go in the $20-tipping category with action. If any brothers have any other recommendations, let me know... in exploration mode.

Bro, well written!
👍👍👍👍👍👍
Upz U!
Old 05-10-2013, 11:31 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Any bro up yoyo at sg
Old 05-10-2013, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
ktvlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Xyberduke, give some fr on the girls you sit and did you tabao any of them after the session. Thanks in advance. Cheers!!! Planning to go next week, trying to gather some info b4 going.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Any bro up yoyo at sg
Which yoyo r u referring to
Old 06-10-2013, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

still got to recover from ops before can go out...sianz at home
Old 07-10-2013, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18850 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Interesting.

This place have to cover the face bomb the base, nice FR bro
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1