The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2014, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post
期待你的继续支持哦。既然说得头头是道(激将法有用吗)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoohooo View Post
哈哈!来姨妈也要支持啊?你以为每个人都像你那么闲空啊?有空还是多管管你的家和你自己吧
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post
呵呵。激将法有用喔。当然是指明或后天的支持啦。

呵呵。感觉小明明说话的语气突然那么超凡入胜,人中之龙。
呵呵。我就知道不可能是小明(yoohooo)来骂我的,还好跟旧网主澄清了。 果然是凡入胜,中之龙又来搞鬼啊

兄弟,为了雪儿好你就别一直再而三的搞挑拨了。不是怂恿其他人来轰我骂不堪的话,不然就是用别人的账号来说 我。害我以为是那个兄弟。然后在装好人叫我们别吵。 拜托,网上的兄弟大概都一个接一个看出你的为人了。有胆量就明刀明枪像我一样。

追查网上的记录就可以看得出雪儿网上的冲突全是你一手包办的。你最好是适可而止, 也别老是装你是她的男人,拿着鸡毛裝令箭说是她要求的。你大不了是一个经纪人,超级熟客罢了。老子我就敢光 明正大在这说你不是她的男人。是的话你过马路被车撞死,喝水噎死。所以别在网上故弄悬来满足自己的虚荣心了 。

最后,我在这个网已经是非常低调了,因为不想惹事。你也没必要一直咬着不放,搞得是是非非的。让雪儿好好安 心赚钱,她每天已经非常烦了。而且我是胡说八道的话那对你更好,雪儿会好好安慰你补偿你。呵呵 。 她可不瞎喔。

其他的人也不需要Quote我。我只是澄清就算了。免得越Quote越多事情。Bros pls do not quote this post. I just voice out what i wanna say and no mean to reply or create trouble. thanks

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:

Last edited by marlborotan; 08-06-2014 at 01:31 PM.
Old 08-06-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 13
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Lunch Break Push

Old 08-06-2014, 01:31 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongDa View Post

Please Click Here To Get Her Contact Number
Alternatively, You May Also Click
Here To Get Her Ctc

Name: Xue Er 雪儿
Attitude/GFE: Sweet & Lovely
Body: Slim & Busty!
Boobs: Natural & Delicious 34C
Height: 1.60cm
Weight: 45kg
Look: Pretty, Eurasian Look With Very Kissable Lips
Language: Please Call Or Text In Chinese Only

Her Services:

Shower Together 陪洗澡 : Before & After

Catbath 漫游: Lick & Paint Your Body Slowly From Top To Bottom

BBBJ 无套口交: Solid Mouth Work That Could Easily Make You Cum. Be Forewarned!

COB 射在身上: Allow

Painting 添鲍鱼: Yes, She Allow

Kissing/Frenching 亲嘴/舌吻: Kissing Allow. Frenching Depends On Chemistry

FJ 做爱: Tight & Wet. Seductive & Genuine Moan

GFE 女朋友感: Sweet Girl With Good Services & Not a Time Watcher

Services that She don't provides:
AJ~ CIM~ COF~ RAW~

Damage:
$110/One Shot/60 Mins
Or
$220/Two Shots/120 Mins

♥♥♥ Include Room But CD You Bring ♥♥♥

Please Click Here To Get Her Contact Number
Alternatively, You May Also Click
Here To Get Her Ctc
Peaceful quote & constructive support for Xue Er
Old 08-06-2014, 02:24 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11198 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
超大力支持美丽的雪儿...
Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Afternoon support for super angpai ..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 08-06-2014, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 15
bigstick122 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigstick122 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigstick122 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

大棍来支持支持。亲亲
Old 08-06-2014, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

She wet, I wet, bed also wet. Hee hee.

Pls remind her to drink more water.
Old 08-06-2014, 05:03 PM
Samster

marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Dinner up up.

:
Old 08-06-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fifaboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited her on a hot afternoon..walking up the hill.

After reaching her love nest, she greeted me in a tight dress with a figure to kill.
The view was even more spectacular when she removed her bra, really one of the nicest shape boobs I have seen. Soft yet perky and firm. This is what a perfect breast should be like if god had designed one.

Shower is pretty standard with a special cock & ball massage from behind.

Seems like she is not a particular fan of frenching. Maybe its me but the few moment that we did is good.

Foreplay of Catbath and BBBJ were long and wet, unlike many who jump straight to FJ. Her skill of Bbbj is good, lucky i did pcc before i came, if not would end game there and then. Cupping the wonderful globes while her head bob up and down was a legendary feeling.

Soon we proceed to FJ and I have to say she is surprisingly tight despite doing it so often. Alternate between missionary and doggie for quite a while, her cb muscle kiap you song song, so not easy to last long. Bro should try doggie with the tight butt and swinging boobs view.

Overall a great And enjoyable FJ.

Looks: 7/10.
Figure: 8/10. Ass not as perky as some but compensated by her boobs.
Boobs: 9/10 (Nice shape)
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9.5/10
GFE: Nice to chat but not much GFE for me.

She's leaving soon, but will be back again so hurry for those who yet to try her!
Last but not least thanks TS for the contact
Old 08-06-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster (A)

SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Good Evening Bros

Old 08-06-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Wah Lao, really 一山还有一山高。 甘拜下风。 I though I am abnormal Liao. Wahaha..u r....无言
Dont mean to compare. Just telling you it is perfectly normal especially when there is feel loh

:
Old 08-06-2014, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Dinner time support xue er and camping for FR

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 08-06-2014, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 15
bigstick122 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigstick122 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigstick122 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

大棍来支持我的女神,爱人,宝贝,女人了
Old 08-06-2014, 07:55 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 933 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120179 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Dinner up n also nice dinner with Xe. Hate to always leave in a rush. Time is always not enough.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 08-06-2014, 09:09 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11198 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Dinner up n also nice dinner with Xe. Hate to always leave in a rush. Time is always not enough.
Haha then Bao her lor ...
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 08-06-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster (A)

Night Time Upzzzz

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread