The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-09-2012, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
....remember I read a book about the ILLUMINATI that they believe there are 6 boxes which hold fanatastic power scattered around the world, one of which could be in Thailand. Treasure hunting anyone?
The fantastic power you mentioned, is it like Jedi's mind trick? If you have the power, can you say "follow me to my hotel" when you see a SYT?

Old 01-10-2012, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Seems that secret ingredients work well on me

Have you or any other Bro tried them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
I think the secret ingredients are:

1) HANG original - Sildenafil
2) HANG foreplay - Tadalafil
3) HANG virgin - Vardenafil

2) Give you foreplay long time
Old 01-10-2012, 01:28 AM
Samster

gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

If I recall, 1 box grants 50% power and 2 boxes grant 100% power.

1st 2 boxes: power of Clairvoyance (am sure many geomancers are looking for them somehow)

2nd 2 boxes: power of Multiplicity (being at a few places at the same time)

last 2 boxes: power of accelerating and decelerating aging/decay (or something equivalent) bet ladies would love this.

The powers are supposed to mimic Jesus' (Bible) powers to a certain degree.

Wish I had them

Quote:
The fantastic power you mentioned, is it like Jedi's mind trick? If you have the power, can you say "follow me to my hotel" when you see a SYT?

Old 01-10-2012, 04:26 AM
Samster

Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
If I recall, 1 box grants 50% power and 2 boxes grant 100% power.

1st 2 boxes: power of Clairvoyance (am sure many geomancers are looking for them somehow)

2nd 2 boxes: power of Multiplicity (being at a few places at the same time)

last 2 boxes: power of accelerating and decelerating aging/decay (or something equivalent) bet ladies would love this.

The powers are supposed to mimic Jesus' (Bible) powers to a certain degree.

Wish I had them
Waaaahhhhh, you mean with these boxes, I can stay young, bonk SYTs at multiple cities at the same time, and make boat loads of money through clairvoyance? Let me talk to Robert Ballard and begin an expedition
Old 01-10-2012, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Shit man! This is my wet dream girl. Omg!
Old 01-10-2012, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Kns, Soopafly and gsk: Cocktail of all 3 will make chabor kpkb (sore maybe)
Got equivalent milf pic or not, that syt with twin headlights sure make most bros here steam la.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Kns, Soopafly and gsk: Cocktail of all 3 will make chabor kpkb (sore maybe)
Got equivalent milf pic or not, that syt with twin headlights sure make most bros here steam la.
One milf coming up for bro (y)(y)

Old 01-10-2012, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Kamsia, but melons kena gravity pull liao Errr, uncle here got taste ...still not give up hope
Old 02-10-2012, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

New Bangkok bus lines to Laos

Published: 1/10/2012 at 06:25 PM
Online news:

The state-run Transport Co Ltd will offer direct coach services between Bangkok and Vientiane and Bangkok to Pakse in Laos under a policy to boost transport networks with neighbouring countries.

Each destination will have one service a day using standard airconditioned buses and the one-way fare for both routes is 900 baht. The route from Bangkok to Vientiane will take 11 hours, leaving Bangkok at 8pm while the bus for Pakse leaves at 9pm and will take 13 hours.

Wuthichart Kalayanamit, president of Transport Co, said the two routes are an extension of two other routes while it has another seven routes running between Thailand and Laos such as Chiang Mai to Luang Prabang and Khon Kaen to Vientiane.

There are currently around 20,000 passengers travelling on the existing routes a year but the company expects 200,000 a year using intra-country service if there are more connections with other neighbouring countries. It plans two more routes to Cambodia this year 2012 and one to Myanmar in early 2013.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexKnight View Post
jus back from bkk and book a girl from http://bangkok69.webs.com/ and the service is way better than PP.

Alan is from singapore too running a business in bkk.

You guys can try.

cheers
Hi bro, able to share on the quality of girls? Was it to your expectation in terms of looks and body?
Old 02-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Samster

Biz opportunity for all Bros here:-
Have a Taiwanese client who deals with multi-layer PCBs and other tech stuff which are found in cool gadgets, home appliances, industrial machines....
Any Bros who know Jap or Thai based manufacturer who needs such stuff can PM me. I will hook you up with him directly.
This Taiwanese guy has extensive networking in Taiwan and China. Can source for almost any type or any quality as per your requirements.
Generous commission program offered.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Too bad that Bro (y)(y) did not get crazy on this one.

I generally pick mature type rather than SYT. There are some other interesting aspects also.

1/ Well proportional body is much preferred than big boobs--slim body/small arm type. The latter also gets high tendercy of the silicon implant.

2/ A great barometer in reading a girl age is is the 'body growth' factor. Full growth woman body and teenaged girl body are very different in curvature and shape. This factor could not be hidden by make-up, grooming etc. Needless to say that I prefer the former.

3/ I also like bigger nips rather than two small cherries. My experience is the ladies with bigger nip more honey juice in them

Have many more stories for a laugh. If we are in town at the same time, I don't mind to tell it all over coffee or a pint. Can invite Bro Naemlo to join too if he is in town.

Knowntender
Old 03-10-2012, 05:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Kamsia, but melons kena gravity pull liao Errr, uncle here got taste ...still not give up hope
Bro (y)(y)'s got taste! How about this one?

She reminds of Apple from CCK! hehehe......
Old 03-10-2012, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Too bad that Bro (y)(y) did not get crazy on this one.

I generally pick mature type rather than SYT. There are some other interesting aspects also.

1/ Well proportional body is much preferred than big boobs--slim body/small arm type. The latter also gets high tendercy of the silicon implant.

2/ A great barometer in reading a girl age is is the 'body growth' factor. Full growth woman body and teenaged girl body are very different in curvature and shape. This factor could not be hidden by make-up, grooming etc. Needless to say that I prefer the former.

3/ I also like bigger nips rather than two small cherries. My experience is the ladies with bigger nip more honey juice in them

Have many more stories for a laugh. If we are in town at the same time, I don't mind to tell it all over coffee or a pint. Can invite Bro Naemlo to join too if he is in town.

Knowntender
Bro KT, I couldn't have agreed with you more. I have a couple of girls on my rotation, and I think they graduated from SYT a few years ago. I rarely get disappointed with these girls.

And boy, I have a story for you about this Vietnamese girl
Old 03-10-2012, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Can invite Bro Naemlo to join too if he is in town.
Almost a year since u were in South East Asia.... what is your current plan? Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1