The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2021, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
The “Bistro” there behind the overpriced canteen stall is red hot in the afternoon bro... not boring at all...

U sure?

All i saw last week was a bunch of poorly dressed bengs going in and out, getting excessively excited about a chance to drink with ^ real live females^ (most of whom looked like they were pros and know exactly how to milk idiots^ wallets), and pay stupid prices for this 'pleasure'. LOL
Old 25-04-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4767 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
U sure?

All i saw last week was a bunch of poorly dressed bengs going in and out, getting excessively excited about a chance to drink with ^ real live females^ (most of whom looked like they were pros and know exactly how to milk idiots^ wallets), and pay stupid prices for this 'pleasure'. LOL
Haha. They were almost the same batch as before (my Ang Pais still around)..MythBusters know what I mean... prices returned to pre Covid days less the mic... what happens in Vegas stay in Vegas on what happens inside, the takeaway prices also back to pre covid days... finally.

I told my Commander I am on leave to golf and drink with my bros when I sneak there. They don’t care how we dress, just how fat our pockets are. Myth style.
Old 25-04-2021, 08:55 AM
Samster

Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussycheongster View Post
That canteen has been like that all these years. Sometimes when I order the same food for lunch and dinner even on the same day, the prices are also different. Cut throat prices, no less.
And they survived. Their food so so only.
Old 25-04-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of
Re: Adelphi basement

It's strange (and sad) that some malls that get cleaned out will make a come back later on but not Adelphi.
Old 25-04-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 18
ahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yeah I remember her. The “poly student”. She kept telling customers she is studying at the local poly for many years.
i saw her several times in mbs!! she love gambling......still syt look with same xiao mei mei hairdo.....but honestly she not a good fuck......done with her 3 times.....
Old 25-04-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
Happyboy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many fond memories of that place . lucky that nearby there is one playground is still around after so many years . As we cannot cross border , feel contented this play ground is still surviving
Old 25-04-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
fanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyboy888 View Post
Many fond memories of that place . lucky that nearby there is one playground is still around after so many years . As we cannot cross border , feel contented this play ground is still surviving
hi bro,can pm me thank n will up ur point too!
Old 25-04-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 9
LickLassy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLickLassy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
It's strange (and sad) that some malls that get cleaned out will make a come back later on but not Adelphi.
Probably targeted by AV liao.
Old 25-04-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

Adelphi many law firms above
Old 25-04-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitarr View Post
They are customers of the MP and KTVs there too haha... some law firms here one man show... no joke.
Old 25-04-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Haha. They were almost the same batch as before (my Ang Pais still around)..MythBusters know what I mean... prices returned to pre Covid days less the mic... what happens in Vegas stay in Vegas on what happens inside, the takeaway prices also back to pre covid days... finally.

I told my Commander I am on leave to golf and drink with my bros when I sneak there. They don’t care how we dress, just how fat our pockets are. Myth style.

No doubt true
Old 26-04-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
pikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
That canteen has been like that all these years. Sometimes when I order the same food for lunch and dinner even on the same day, the prices are also different. Cut throat prices, no less.
Overpriced canteen no more liao. Now replaced by another stall. Yes, I agree. They anyhow charge one. I don't know how they can survive for so long.
Old 26-04-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
Puki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPuki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitarr View Post
During the heydeys of massage spas there, even AGC was in the building. The massage business then declined after AGC moved out. What does this signify?
Old 26-04-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
Puki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPuki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikmin23 View Post
Overpriced canteen no more liao. Now replaced by another stall. Yes, I agree. They anyhow charge one. I don't know how they can survive for so long.
Captive market. Funan mall just as overpriced.
Old 26-04-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1710 / Power: 17
rosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyboy888 View Post
Hi bro, can pm the nearby playground you’ve mentioned? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1