The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 23-04-2012, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
I thought it was fantastic news that the scums drew in their match with everton and felt good that if liverpool won their match they could leapfrogged over everton. but alas again they let themselves down. What ever happened to those awe inspiring words "THIS IS ANFIELD", as the players comes marching down the tunnel. This current crop of players really put those words to shame

Nowadays its seems to inspire the smaller teams that "this is an field" and the opponent they are playing is just a ordinary team nothing to fear.

Btw is there anything wrong with the forum settings, mine is missing the colors and columns line...
3 losses at home this season compared to toffees 6 losses at home yet we are still below them...

Ah well..doesnt make a difference on 7th or 8th anymore...
Liverpool fans are just too nice sometimes, that's is why we are not as successful as Barca or Real or City and ...M...in tis generation whose fans really voice their anger out on things that are amiss...this will put pressure on the board....but...we are just too nice (not me tough)

Give the team chances...chances...chances....sure...let's wait another 20 years a a league title...
Can you wait?

Anyway, you are not alone on the website error, my desktop, notebook, iphone and ipad all got the same error, so it concludes its the website error

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
We are always quick to blame and try to fix.

I dun think bringing new players is the right call. We need players who can perform and blend in. Of course there is never any quick fix to liverpool problem.

If we lift the FA cup then I consider this a successful season.
If the current batch is not performing....it is not performing, there is no magic that a sub-standard player can become a good player in 1 season (less Lucas)

Getting players who can blend in is = getting new players...no?
Sometime getting what is considered a good /suitable player when playing for liverpool suddenly become a terrible player...expectation is just that high here as we are still living in history which is 2-3-4 decades ago...

I really wish we get the FA cup seriously...but on the other hand, will this keep KD for another season

This season is too trumatising for lao ah pek like me ...

Last edited by GeMiNiZzzzZzz; 23-04-2012 at 11:09 AM.
Old 23-04-2012, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

I feel that it is a must to get new players in to give the current batch of players competition, if not they will be taking their place for granted. Many of our current players are getting old - namely Gerrard, Maxi, Bellamy and Kuyt.

Ironically, we have the 3rd best defence in the league (we've conceded 37 goals this season so far with 4 more games to go, only the 2 Manchester clubs have conceded lesser). Last season we conceded 44 goals, this shows that there's improvement in our defending.

We might need to get a new left-back to back Enrique up, as Fabio Aurelio is often injured and is unlikely to remain at Liverpool for next season. Jack Robinson would be a great understudy for both Enrique and the new left-back, if we get one.

In midfield, we are overloaded. We have Gerrard, Spearing, Adam and Lucas (when they both return from injury), Shelvey and Henderson to choose from.

It will be of priority to bring in at least 2 more out and out wingers (the likes of Adam Johnson and Jermaine Pennant comes to mind) as we currently only have Maxi and Downing.

Up front, we need to bring in 1 more top quality striker. Currently we only have Kuyt, Carroll and Suarez to choose from.

Carroll has been disappointing so far, Kuyt is getting old and Suarez is often inconsistent.

Not to forget, we also need to look at the younger players that we have.

Sterling, Eccleston, Robinson, Flanagan, Pacheco.

Hopefully, Aquilani and Joe Cole can come back from their loan spells to help out Liverpool in their midfield.
Old 23-04-2012, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
We are always quick to blame and try to fix.

I dun think bringing new players is the right call. We need players who can perform and blend in. Of course there is never any quick fix to liverpool problem.

If we lift the FA cup then I consider this a successful season.
There are not many fans who can say what you just said

If they played like crap, fine. But when you created as many chances as we did against WBA, when the manager picked attacking players and tried to win, the club deserves some support at the very least.

Critics say it's easy to win cups cf. the league. I beg to differ. It's harder. Knock out competitions are a lottery, even over 2 legs which favours the bigger clubs. Someone said you only have to win x number of matches to win a cup competition; it's never so easy. Look at Chelsea still trying to win the CL after all the money, look at City who are still struggling in Europe, look at Arse in the recent years.

Let's not devalue what we have achieved, while not forgetting our struggles and failings. It's been a mixed season.
Old 23-04-2012, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
I feel that it is a must to get new players in to give the current batch of players competition, if not they will be taking their place for granted. Many of our current players are getting old - namely Gerrard, Maxi, Bellamy and Kuyt.

In midfield, we are overloaded. We have Gerrard, Spearing, Adam and Lucas (when they both return from injury), Shelvey and Henderson to choose from.

Up front, we need to bring in 1 more top quality striker. Currently we only have Kuyt, Carroll and Suarez to choose from.

Carroll has been disappointing so far, Kuyt is getting old and Suarez is often inconsistent.
Our squad is actually very young, other than those you mentioned. The new players have been brought in last season to play for the next 6-7 years.

I agree we need another striker; actually we have many strikers, but Bellars and Kuyt have been played almost exclusively on the wings.

In midfield we are actually short of a holding mid. Besides Lucas, there is only the wee man who is still a WIP. I rate Jonjo very highly and would love to see him play more.
Old 23-04-2012, 05:54 PM
Samster

chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Our squad is actually very young, other than those you mentioned. The new players have been brought in last season to play for the next 6-7 years.

I agree we need another striker; actually we have many strikers, but Bellars and Kuyt have been played almost exclusively on the wings.

In midfield we are actually short of a holding mid. Besides Lucas, there is only the wee man who is still a WIP. I rate Jonjo very highly and would love to see him play more.
yes, we need 2 of Lucas!

If I were KD, I would be looking to buy a back up left-back, holding mid, 2 wingers and 1 striker.
Old 23-04-2012, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sterling, Eccleston, Robinson, Flanagan, Pacheco.

Hopefully, Aquilani and Joe Cole can come back from their loan spells to help out Liverpool in their midfield.
i dun think aquaman, cole n pacheco will b back...

robinson n flanagan need to be loaned out to preferably newly promoted BPL sides where they can get some playing time and BPL experience as well... they r still very young for defenders and we still have another outstanding defender in kelly...

would like to see players like suso, sterling, eccleston (i fear he may not make the cut, like mellor and many others) in some action...
but our coaching team must have seen something we didn't, which make them think tat theses youngsters are not ready for 1st team yet...
Old 23-04-2012, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post

robinson n flanagan need to be loaned out to preferably newly promoted BPL sides where they can get some playing time and BPL experience as well... they r still very young for defenders and we still have another outstanding defender in kelly...

would like to see players like suso, sterling, eccleston (i fear he may not make the cut, like mellor and many others) in some action...
but our coaching team must have seen something we didn't, which make them think tat theses youngsters are not ready for 1st team yet...
it will be a waste if Aquilani and Joe Cole don't come back to Liverpool since we haven't seen the best of them yet. Both were playing their way back to the team after recovering from their injuries.
Old 23-04-2012, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes, we need 2 of Lucas!

If I were KD, I would be looking to buy a back up left-back, holding mid, 2 wingers and 1 striker.
Took Lucas about 2 to 3 seasons to become a good player at Liverpool...enough critics here when he started first and second year...many said should sell him...

I always believed takes time for new players to gel and blend in to play well...instant success are nice but no guarantees...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-04-2012, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
....... What ever happened to those awe inspiring words "THIS IS ANFIELD", as the players comes marching down the tunnel. This current crop of players really put those words to shame. Nowadays .....
I suppose they should cover the "THIS IS ANFIELD" with the following notice

"Sorry we are under transformation, we apologize for any inconveniences caused and disappointment we’ve generated. Your patience is much appreciated ---- expected completion date :- unknown"
Old 23-04-2012, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
yup. Aquilani is already a Milan player for 5 million after he made 20 or 25 appearances for them.

Aquilani would have been a star with us, what a waste!
Old 23-04-2012, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
Alkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As much as i like KD, it is time for a change at the helm.
KD is just not the right man to lead Pool to a revival and challenge for a champion league place.
I hope Rafa can lead the team again.
Old 23-04-2012, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

I really do share with all the Liverpool supportters here the pain and disappointment with the recent match result.

Sorry to rub it in but if you see my last few posts I have been quite critiacal of our current team and manager .

The question now is :

Why are we losing games at Anfield ? We use to be a fortress at Anfield . Any team that comes to Anfield will shiver with fright . Now it is not the case.

Why are we losing games to teams that are ranked lower than us ? On paper we should win them quite comfortably .

Why is our current manager still around ? I am surprised that he is not sacked by now.

I hate to admit this but we are in deed in a CRISIS . If we go on like this , how can we attract new players to the club next season ?

It is pretty obvious that the new players bought under KK especially the english players are NOT PERFORMING.

We definitely need to do something drastic. Please bring back RB.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 23-04-2012, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Man U was in disarray for almost 40 yrs before they found their right mixed...a manager known as a Alex Ferguson...stayed for 20plus yrs...

We had Paisley, Fagan, Dalgish...etc...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-04-2012, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkano View Post
As much as i like KD, it is time for a change at the helm.
KD is just not the right man to lead Pool to a revival and challenge for a champion league place.
I hope Rafa can lead the team again.
The only problem I have with Kenny is that he has no Plan B when Plan A doesn't work.

I just think we need established players who will understand and cope with the pressures of wearing the red jersey.
Old 23-04-2012, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Blame it on luck, pole, pitch, referee, weather, crowd etc but why don't look at the mirror and reflect what went wrong and rectify it? The end result speak louder than words! You can create hundreds of chances but is the scoring of a goal that count in any football match!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1