The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2009, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Untouched??
Every time after party/supper, you zoom off but I stayed around GL42 area and see her being TOUCHED

For the past 2 weeks of weekdays, I go GL42 area around 2am. I see her being TOUCHED
As long as she is still working...anyone can pay and touch, grab, press, hug, including bonk,...etc...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-12-2009, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Untouched??
Every time after party/supper, you zoom off but I stayed around GL42 area and see her being TOUCHED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
As long as she is still working...anyone can pay and touch, grab, press, hug, including bonk,...etc...

Nevermind since u gents obviously dunno wat I tokking about and assumed you know everything...... forget I said anything....... doesn't matter to me....

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 22-12-2009, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover View Post
Oh bro, you cant blame vagrant.. he is EDUCATING his girl now.. with a few more trips and a few more house arrests, he will be like me and VK already.. whahahah

Old 22-12-2009, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Thom didi cannot see too much of his suga mommy lah, later he get premature ejaculation how.....
How you know?

Quote:
very difficult to find one totally fresh and "untouched"
What if she see me also so "fresh", "pure" and "untouched" then come and touch me? Like that, how?

Quote:
Nevermind since u gents obviously dunno wat I tokking about ....
Mai angry leh. Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out.

Old 22-12-2009, 02:30 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nevermind since u gents obviously dunno wat I tokking about and assumed you know everything...... forget I said anything....... doesn't matter to me....

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
oops...did I say something wrong...

Old 22-12-2009, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 19
Killer_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
Might as well, I concentrate on other things first. You know what I mean?

Not everytime nia hor. Killer_c meant that I need to show up in Mask or in front of her.
I mean u need to show up in all the places where she will appear..
Old 22-12-2009, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 19
Killer_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover View Post
Aiyo.. I drove past only ley.. on my way to work ma

Ya.. Eat the most nutritious part of the whole plate.. when you treating me and killer_c to 'milo with egg' ?????

Regards,
vlover
Not Milo w/ egg hor.. Is stout w/ eggs
Old 22-12-2009, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 19
hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!

Great bro. We can exchange hp nos via PM.

Anyone game for KTV anytime 20-25th Jan? Rgds.

Quote:
Yup this period I will be there too If you want can join me 1st morning on 22nd for saloon but after that I not free liao.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 22-12-2009, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 19
hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!

Bros Snipershot08, Suresure - will up you pts as soon as I regain power. Cheers !
Old 23-12-2009, 08:34 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What if she see me also so "fresh", "pure" and "untouched" then come and touch me? Like that, how?

Mai angry leh. Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out.
Quote:
Untouched??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
oops...did I say something wrong.

When somebody says "untouched", it simplys means the gal is still freshly out of village and gong-gong type not yet corrupted/seasoned like the other gals yet, nothing to do with being physically touched, if I wanted to mean she's never been physically being touched then don't you think my statement is extremely stoopid???

The rest knows i prefer those gong-gong unseasoned type not those loud-mouthed rough gals especially those lau jiaos.

Me angry??? Nope, just disappointed with the assumptions, I did not expect such swift assumptions especially from fellow bros whom have viets beloved, rather I would expect this kind of unkind assumptions from other lesser mortals such as the Infamous Shawn Koh & his clones that went around zapping all viet lovers and calling all vietnamese as dogs

I have learnt a long time ago that nothing in life is definite except death itself, so to make broad sweeping statements about the whole lot is just not right, there was an age-old argument previously (which I do not want to participate cos I find it pointless) as some believe that all the gals there can be bonked just that its a matter of price only, I used to think like that until I was proven totally wrong by a PRC many many years back (Just in case you are wondering it was not me that offerred, it was one of my biz associates, think he was already much too drunk >_< ).

In fact even without proof, the fact in life is that there will be always an odd-one out, just as people always says "one mountain got one mountain higher" so again nothing in life is confirmed or definite except death itself

Sorry just some ramblings from an old newbie.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 23-12-2009, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottip View Post
Great bro. We can exchange hp nos via PM.

Anyone game for KTV anytime 20-25th Jan? Rgds.

Already replied ur PM

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 23-12-2009, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:

Actually hor sometimes I also wonder since u are also relatively untouched as compared to we DOMs, why dun you hang out more with your classmates & those yuppies crowd in places like St-James lah, Dragonfly lah, Zouk lah, instead of going for paid-company places like JC & GL???

But you ar rite, you are definitely a breath of fresh air as compared to the rest of us.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 23-12-2009, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 718 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
when somebody says "untouched", it simplys means the gal is still freshly out of village and gong-gong type not yet corrupted/seasoned like the other gals yet
linh

Quote:
some believe that all the gals there can be bonked just that its a matter of price only, i used to think like that until i was proven totally wrong by a prc many many years back
linh
Old 23-12-2009, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 718 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Vlover,

What happen ha? You changed your signature....

ALWAYS remember where your home is after eating OUT !!?..
Old 23-12-2009, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
as some believe that all the gals there can be bonked just that its a matter of price only, I used to think like that until I was proven totally wrong by a PRC many many years back (Just in case you are wondering it was not me that offerred, it was one of my biz associates, think he was already much too drunk >_< ).

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Very well said...I approve and support this statement...cheers...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1