The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-11-2015, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1043 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
Really is ping ping??
Cos last ad she is not located west..and stay alone

If yes, wasted..
The report stated the location as 岗景路 which is in the West... and even the HDB block #. For the ad the photo matches...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 20-11-2015, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
Hi bro, may I know if the real person is the girl in the photos?
Yes, real person. But have to discount a bit because of studio pix...
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 20-11-2015, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
junming is one of the Best!junming is one of the Best!junming is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post
Aiyo brother.. You tiok KC liau kao kao de.. Think of it as buying chicken rice.. Sometimes chicken rice seller give drumsticks, sometimes wings.. Cannot expect same la.. If this chicken rice seller not nice then just go other lor.. No worries.. Minus you the chicken rice seller also no effect la.. Trust me.. I rtm a few MLs 2-3 times a week and still caught many of them lying at me which I don't care because I just want service and let them lick..ahah..
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
Hi bro JM,

Don't think so highly of yourself. Your are not her OKT, we would NOT get you for responsible if her service is not good.

If you find that she is not treating you as what you have expected, just move on. Thanks.
thanks bros for precious advise i learnt my lesson
Old 20-11-2015, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junming View Post
thanks bros for precious advise i learnt my lesson
What happened between you two ?
Old 20-11-2015, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 17
andrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
Hi bro, may I know if the real person is the girl in the photos?
Yes bro. Real person is the same as photo except no make up . Maybe after a long day make up all drop off.
Anyway, make sure u ask her was her body before u lick or else .......
Takecare bro.
Old 20-11-2015, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7926 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyYoungBoy07 View Post
Yes, real person. But have to discount a bit because of studio pix...
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewforest View Post
Yes bro. Real person is the same as photo except no make up . Maybe after a long day make up all drop off.
Anyway, make sure u ask her was her body before u lick or else .......
Takecare bro.
Thanks for the info! If possible i will help her to wash her body before the session starts.
Old 20-11-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
She's very accommodating and chatty. One of my regular ML
Yes, Liwen or Masie (LTD) is one of the failsafe MLs. accomondating and friendly.. Saw her washed up thoroughly after my session - good cleanliness, unlike the ML the other bro said. Been looking for a good ML with excellent attitude and skill after Venus (DA) RTC.

Shuang Shuang (SLG) is another good ML with good massage skill. and with CBJ! I don't mind. but cannot roam south.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 20-11-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie1985 View Post
Recently I oso noticed that quite a few of MLs dun wash up after the session. How I know cos the bookings are back to back When I left the next bro was already on the way up. At most they just washes their hands. The towel on the beds was oso not changed at all. So if u are the tenth customers then good luck to u. Thinking of it give me the itch.
this has been the case all the time ever since

during ktv when the gals butterfly, the same thing happens

licking nipple. frenching... u are drinking from the public pool.
Old 20-11-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/lucy-massage/

Any bro got try? My search kung fu like cannot find any mr. ML compilation also nothing
Old 20-11-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 12
testNeur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Came back only to realised my ml was gone the night after I visited her...I might just be her last customer.
Old 20-11-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesepotato View Post
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/lucy-massage/

Any bro got try? My search kung fu like cannot find any mr. ML compilation also nothing
She was an FL before when I visited her... just converted to ML....

I cannot comment on her massage skills since never tried. But she stays alone, looks very sweet, really an SYT, a student , but the house really messy. and she has a 'slight moustache' .

She was inexperienced, but tried. I only wanted BJ, never tried FJ. but bros if FL convert to ML, it shows that they prefer not to offer those specials anymore, so don't assume that they will oblige to your requests.. do show some restraint, so you also do not spoil your chionging session. The last thing u want is an unresponsive ML, that will throw cold water over ur "hot blooded lil bro"!

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 20-11-2015, 05:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Fitmanfun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

//www.sglonelyguy.com/niu-niu-massage/

This is one of the best ML SYT I ever have tried.魔鬼身材天使脸孔。Massage was also decent. Sure RTM

Looks:9.5/10 (if she wear sexy panties will be 10/10
Body: 10/10
Massage: 7/10 (decent strength with oil)
HJ: 8/10 (foreplay is good)
RTM: 100%
Old 20-11-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

http://liltigersden.com/luna/
just want to share my experience with this less popular ML, as I feel she really deserve it. and definteily a top notch ML.
tried her days ago. is one of the memorable massage session.

looks: 7/10, very FAIR skintone.
figure: 8/10, I believe a C boobs, and shaved pussy.
roam: 4g worldwide, can rub the pussy, but nv try to finger. totally nude during the shower and hj.

1st hj: nv ask me if i want 1 or 2 hj lo.. just went for it. better inform her if youre the 1 shot guy.
1hj in the shower, was rubbing her boobs all over me, regret didn't fully "molest" her during the shower cause prefer to sit back and enjoy the shiokness. just to "test" 4g roaming allow anot. hehe

massage: 9.5/10. ONE OF THE BEST. really thorough on the back and arms. not piano, and its real professional massage and a good backstep. but brief on the legs as 1hr not enough time. I spent exactly 1hr there with every min utilized.

2nd hj: after a damn professional massage. wake my bro up by a really shiok catbath, spent like 5min licking all over my body until I was SHIVERING due to shiokness + the itchiness. after so many ML, nv felt this catbath shiokness before.
long story short, basically I ended my 2nd hj while sucking her nip and roaming her south(full naked) and her sucking my nip and hj me til I cum. hahaha. we are both busy with our hands and mouth. cant get this scenery out of my mind man.. first time ever.

location wise, is discreet. but a pity not that near to mrt. I think 10-15min walk? driving is convenient as lots of parking around the area.

really hard to find a ML who can massage so well and also sensual during the notty part. hope to see her do well in this trade as shes really a rare gem, with so many good offering, be it massage, or just to enjoy a good release.
Old 20-11-2015, 05:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

wah tio zap for writing a positive FR for well deserved ML.

so we shld just write the bad FR, dun write the good one because will consider as fake FR?
Old 20-11-2015, 05:52 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
magicmike76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=565741

Just wana share this lady....i have patronise her a few times...she is not a time watcher..good massage skills and her happy ending is really good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1