The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2012, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Did u try going to yur MP? Or try write in to the Minister for Home Affairs? No harm trying. As long as there is a chance, go try loh.
You think they will care?
Old 25-08-2012, 05:25 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
you must also be reminded that too much home made pho will make life dull... com tam, hu tieu, banh canh etc is everywhere to spice you up
It depends on your outlook for marriage life. If find taking the same dish too boring, then shouldn't get married in the first place. What if the bx think taking chicken rice very boring ? she can go take prata, indian rojak, fish and chips etc...
Old 25-08-2012, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
MP. Lol as expected. But got try better than nothing.
Why minister of HA = report cong an? Yes ICA Is also under MHA but is still quite "independent" of each other with cong an.

U can add another step b4 seeing DRAGON, see minister of HA. Like moving up the hierachy ranks.
you got realised , last time dragon got put his email address on website, now removed roi. Maybe too many letters from all people . Policies are meant for the good of the whole country. They cannot just tweak a policy just for a small group of people. To them, we with viet bx, belong to a small group of individuals that always receive the negative side of news. I am very used to it.
Old 25-08-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
you got realised , last time dragon got put his email address on website, now removed roi. Maybe too many letters from all people . Policies are meant for the good of the whole country. They cannot just tweak a policy just for a small group of people. To them, we with viet bx, belong to a small group of individuals that always receive the negative side of news. I am very used to it.
KT should write in PM facebook wall...also create a facebook page with full details and hope it goes viral...then gahmen will take notice and hopefully can have better result...

let me quote a real life example...a senior citizen went to the PM to tell him of his grandson inability to enter Pri school within 2km from his house...he told the PM that even after seeing him and still cannot then senior citizen will vote opposition in every election...

guess what...his grandson admitted after that...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 17
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you must also be reminded that too much home made pho will make life dull... com tam, hu tieu, banh canh etc is everywhere to spice you up
i have ever told my gf if she always cook the same dish i be very boring... she told me.. she will go class and learn more... her objectives: keep me at home

Old 25-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hahahaah ... I am having these for the past 3 weeks ...Kekeke ..

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 25-08-2012, 07:53 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by repsoi View Post
Hi Volca

May i ask, so if me and my Baxa go back to vietnam to buy a land or house,
it can only be under her name in the title deed or it can be under both mine and her name??

thanks in advance.
Title deed HAS to indicate her as main owner .. ur name can be included as 'co' owner BUT then it is useless n redundant coz u r a Foreigner ... She still can sell the house without you.

2015 pts in 2015
Old 25-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
You think they will care?
They will only do a film casting act ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 25-08-2012, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
KT should write in PM facebook wall...also create a facebook page with full details and hope it goes viral...then gahmen will take notice and hopefully can have better result...

let me quote a real life example...a senior citizen went to the PM to tell him of his grandson inability to enter Pri school within 2km from his house...he told the PM that even after seeing him and still cannot then senior citizen will vote opposition in every election...

guess what...his grandson admitted after that...
Well ... I always believe IF you try ... There are still certain percentages of success ... IF u don't try .. you practically got 0% ...

It's a matter ... You want to try or not ... Have u put on your thinking cap OR you just sit there n KPKB ...

That's why I told KT .. don't give up ... Try any available option ... Keep trying .. keep appealing .. I believe it he will get his result withing 6 mths to 1 yr ... Must be persevere ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 25-08-2012, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
It depends on your outlook for marriage life. If find taking the same dish too boring, then shouldn't get married in the first place. What if the bx think taking chicken rice very boring ? she can go take prata, indian rojak, fish and chips etc...
Yes ... I strongly agree ....

Bro SV ... U reminded me on my favorite food man .

2015 pts in 2015
Old 25-08-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Hahahaah ... I am having these for the past 3 weeks ...Kekeke ..
missed those dishes!
Old 25-08-2012, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
repsoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Title deed HAS to indicate her as main owner .. ur name can be included as 'co' owner BUT then it is useless n redundant coz u r a Foreigner ... She still can sell the house without you.
Ic, thanks for the info.
Old 26-08-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
deli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
no idea... without LTVP, i think also can't keep on extending short term this way... with the same reason..

maybe need to plan to go back vn for 1-2 weeks holiday and shopping in september

so long never hear from u....going vn again...i can see u are still active leh...sibey song hor...catch up for dinner leh
Old 26-08-2012, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe the rules have changed these few years. When i bought my VN properties last time, i am co-owner but i must still sign in order to sell. To be safe,buying condo will be safer, can put foreigner name. Now condo prices are low, with interest rates falling, property prices are expected to increase again in the near future.
Old 26-08-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe the rules have changed these few years. When i bought my VN properties last time, i am co-owner but i must still sign in order to sell. To be safe,buying condo will be safer, can put foreigner name. Now condo prices are low, with interest rates falling, property prices are expected to increase again in the near future.
Got money to invest .. maybe its a good time to buy Provided you have the holding power ... The time for the increase will sure come ...

2015 pts in 2015
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1