The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2014, 10:34 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -164 / Power: 0
jason_ jason_
Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

i just did a rough count, out of about 140 petain ladies, about 40 are cat50.

this petain thread is underutilised. moreover with the development of the odd houses, the even houses will not be around for as long as it had done so in the past.

i propose a separate thread for each of the cat50 petain ladies, what do you guys think?
Old 26-01-2014, 10:36 AM
Samster (M)

jason_ jason_

or maybe a separate thread for each house?

or a separate thread for each cat (like cat50, cat40, etc)?
Old 26-01-2014, 10:38 AM
Samster (M)

jason_ jason_

Joyce of h26 just returned from mandatory leave
Old 26-01-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 19
lor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant future

one thread per cat50 will be too many, one thread per category will be too few, i support one thread for each house. but the threadstarter should list down the ladies first, can just copy from the petain s-list and acknowledge earlier contributors. let me start with house 26 as i frequent two of the cat50 ladies there.
Old 26-01-2014, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
hotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

my first hand experience with Ms. Janet (1208)

Her service was Mind Blowing!! her cock teasing, 69 blowjob and moans were so tantalizing...cummed during the "RAW" fuck....it feels so real...though my cock.literally never went in...
No choice paid her again fr second shot. this time round bonked her hardcore style..standing doggy against the wall..carried her n screwed her..told her to make loud moans..and ended off a happy man...shagged though..

Million apologies for.the uncle who had to wait an hr bcoz of me...hehe
Old 26-01-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

Unless a new girl come on board, there is no need to update the list. We have got almost the full force, especially the $50 girls. However, if you guys know who has quit, post it down and appreciated.

Side track, I kind of feel Su Ann commends are equal insulting. Is not every body stench? His ultimate punishment is being threaten with PR cancelation or shorter extension. So to all local girls who marry FTs.

Put a chain on your hubby, he mix around with bad hats thinking he is rich and taller then many Asians. Worst spending money on call girls with the fake American accent.

The best of all scare the shits out of him, you are screwing around with local guys. That's does the trick.
Old 12-02-2014, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 11
MystoJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMystoJ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I went down to PT in the afternoon too, not a lot of people, wanna try cookie but i think she refuse customer as i saw when some bros wanna go in but she close the door and don't let them go in. So i visited Michelle H02, great BBBJ!( but not as wild as Michelle H22 ) she does AR and deep throat then end in missionary. Chat a little, and asked me to visit her again~~ and she also heard that PT might be closing down "sad"
Old 13-02-2014, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
A lazy afternoon, my little bro felt itchy,been months i havent go petain, took train to farrer park down to Petain Road. Not many people,quiet afternoon, decided to take catherine at h14. She was browsing her tab. I knock on the door,she look at me and smiled. The session was just nice not to fast not to slow.Finale with missionary, with her hand fondled at my balls, i release out the super juice. Clean up and chit chat a bit, i walk out the room smiling.
Catherine is best in petain for something..
Old 13-02-2014, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Just my opinion, this thread is updated by fellow bros on the availability of WL. If anyone want to discuss anything about WL please go here...
http://sbfsg.net/showthr...43915&page=842

Don't mess up this thread. Thanks!
Old 13-02-2014, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystoJ View Post
I went down to PT in the afternoon too, not a lot of people, wanna try cookie but i think she refuse customer as i saw when some bros wanna go in but she close the door and don't let them go in. So i visited Michelle H02, great BBBJ!( but not as wild as Michelle H22 ) she does AR and deep throat then end in missionary. Chat a little, and asked me to visit her again~~ and she also heard that PT might be closing down "sad"
try to find her but seems always when i there her door close lao
Old 13-02-2014, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Catherine is best in petain for something..
bro can share thanks
Old 24-02-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nowhomeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This place closing soon??? Damn guess I better plan a virgin trip before it close. Any girls i should look for if its my first time there. Would love to have one that give good service and not too rush. Catherine??? Sounds interesting that got my didi up.
Old 11-03-2014, 05:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
zazzy is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros can confirm who is this girl in h14 r9, first room in the inner lane. she has this chinese prc look. What is her name and what Cat is she? Is she a new WL??
Old 11-03-2014, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

first room inner lane... should be sophia... think cat 3.
Old 12-03-2014, 08:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
zazzy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
first room inner lane... should be sophia... think cat 3.
Cat30? Sophia h14 r9. Seems a good deal to try . Wonder why she's not in the PSL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1