The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post

I am lucky but not that lucky.
These pics are of the same person and same rack.
Just pay a little more attention u can see the similarities
Bro, you too humble already. That rack, if not considered lucky, then what kind of rack you want?

By the way, i like short hair girls more. It's her short hair that makes her super attractive to me. You damn lucky.
Old 15-03-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 13
WIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

When we first called our thing off, we did get together a few times.
She was always the initiator. She messaged and i usually responded.

But that time the frequencies were much lower, liked once in a month.
Then we totally stopped after 6 months as my wife had a health issue, a scare.

Since then she will still messaged with suggestive messages and pics to entice me.
But i have left her alone for almost 4 years now.

We havent fucked or met for 4 years but she still keep sending me pics of her and stuff.

This was sent few months ago. She knows very well i love her lips, her mouth and this is how she does it.
She's such a teaser!

One thing I notice is that she touched up on her nose, but who cares.. you men like pretty & horny ladies.

Well, if you loke it this way, jist keep yourself happy. Most important is dont get hurt by flirty women who play with your heart & mind.
Old 15-03-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIBlack View Post

One thing I notice is that she touched up on her nose, but who cares.. you men like pretty & horny ladies.
Wow !!...sis WIBlack...u r so observant ...but sis...how u know we men like pretty n horny ladies arhh ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-03-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

WIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !!...sis WIBlack...u r so observant ...but sis...how u know we men like pretty n horny ladies arhh ???
Bro, by reading the threats and stories here lo.
Knew a few friends who will share some stuff with me too, so why not learn more. I like to look at pretty ladies and admire them. Maybe because I am not a looker, so I tend to look at how they look confident and dress up. I am not a bi btw. LoL
Old 15-03-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, by reading the threats and stories here lo.
Knew a few friends who will share some stuff with me too, so why not learn more. I like to look at pretty ladies and admire them. Maybe because I am not a looker, so I tend to look at how they look confident and dress up. I am not a bi btw. LoL
Thanks for clarifying sis ...Oic...yes, it is always good to learn something new every day ...tis will brighten up our lives n make us more knowledgeable abt things ard us ...wow, didn't know u also look n admire pple of yr same kind ..even though u say u r not a bi...but it's good then u can learn to dress up as prettily n confidently as they do n enhance yr own sex appeal ...all best wishes to u sis ...hope u too will be well sought after as time goes by

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-03-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:
She's such a teaser!

Well, if you loke it this way, jist keep yourself happy. Most important is dont get hurt by flirty women who play with your heart & mind.

This is another of her pics she sent regularly with an element of tease.
This one was quite recent.

She is out to taunt and torment me.
Just like a psychotic stalker.

She chose this spot because we fucked there before.
It was our one and only fuck in the public and we gave it to Bukit Timah nature reserves.

Memorable because not only it was our first and only public fucks, but it was also our only fuck session that got interrupted.
Interrupted by a bunch of senior hikers twice.

The same group of senior hikers twice!!!
Old 16-03-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
玉女掌门人 ??
if u know then agar agar we are same uncle club one..
Old 16-03-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

My goddess
Old 16-03-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

the in-car photo also got 邱淑贞 vibes~ my goddess!
Old 16-03-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Quote:

My goddess

Good times, Bro UncleHasBeen and Bro superstiffy

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 16-03-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post

I like her too. Those HK movies we used to watch since young...
Old 16-03-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

LoL.. You should share your this story in the 'Having sex in public' thread.

Go for her again if you want to be insanely emotional tormented by her. She is just looking for good time fishes to have fun with.

Quote:

This is another of her pics she sent regularly with an element of tease.
This one was quite recent.

She is out to taunt and torment me.
Just like a psychotic stalker.

She chose this spot because we fucked there before.
It was our one and only fuck in the public and we gave it to Bukit Timah nature reserves.

Memorable because not only it was our first and only public fucks, but it was also our only fuck session that got interrupted.
Interrupted by a bunch of senior hikers twice.

The same group of senior hikers twice!!!
Old 16-03-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
LoL.. You should share your this story in the 'Having sex in public' thread.

Go for her again if you want to be insanely emotional tormented by her. She is just looking for good time fishes to have fun with.
I will share that bit later.
I started my own thread to document my Young Dumb and full of Cum days.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=864316
Old 16-03-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
itchybottomside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post

Wish she had gone full nude in those CatIII movies
Old 18-03-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 5
tabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Damn bro u make me horny and miss my ex fb
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1