The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2005, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukim
Ok la... We have hainanese chicken rice / bak kut teh / fried kway teow first then after that, we can head to MG or TH for me to recapture the "lost" feelings.
Ok...Onz!!!!!

Van Basten.... we shall punish those PRC babes for you at MG/TH on ur behalf....
Old 15-05-2005, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadmanneedsex
haha, u check it out liao huh? got any gem? the place clean? overnite at hotel? r the gals hygiene?
bro y dont u check it out n tell us then? man 300rmb overnite wat can u expect?
Old 15-05-2005, 03:26 AM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
haha...i just had mine this afternoon...i know the babes over there liao leh...intro them to u next time u r here...

anyway...i will be back to singapore from 26 may to 5 jun.... can also meet up if ur time permits...

just4fun
hey u havent intro to me lehz! btw hows your recruitment drive? need my help to interview anybody?

u go back so long it's going to be a long lonely week for me here... u n lukim go MG or wat to get some suzhou girls back to here lah... i m running out of fun!

btw i just dropped by in kunshan today... do u feel the china girls there r prettier n sexier? or i cock eye liao?
Old 15-05-2005, 08:46 AM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
hey u havent intro to me lehz! btw hows your recruitment drive? need my help to interview anybody?

u go back so long it's going to be a long lonely week for me here... u n lukim go MG or wat to get some suzhou girls back to here lah... i m running out of fun!

btw i just dropped by in kunshan today... do u feel the china girls there r prettier n sexier? or i cock eye liao?
u want "sunny girl" or "ops v"...u name it...i think now no problem liao lor...they tcss with me every time i go there....

still recruiting leh...wat to do...i "ai pi kor ai chie" somemore want "tau liap ni"...so need to wait for the freshie graduating from suzhou uni after jun lor... this is wat the agency told me lah...

I also think that kunshan babes on the road are more chio also...dun noe why also leh...so near... but the quality differs quite abit....

Me and lukim will source for some suzhou babes so that we can tackle after we are back....

Just4fun
Old 15-05-2005, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Frankieman12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
u want "sunny girl" or "ops v"...u name it...i think now no problem liao lor...they tcss with me every time i go there....

still recruiting leh...wat to do...i "ai pi kor ai chie" somemore want "tau liap ni"...so need to wait for the freshie graduating from suzhou uni after jun lor... this is wat the agency told me lah...

I also think that kunshan babes on the road are more chio also...dun noe why also leh...so near... but the quality differs quite abit....

Me and lukim will source for some suzhou babes so that we can tackle after we are back....

Just4fun

Hi,
Do you guys frequent MG often?
The last time when I went there, there are only a handfull ones that
are "tau liap ni" ,etc.
How's the latest supply of girls there now?
I personally prefer to have the girls in China itself as we have a large pool
to choose from.
Rgs,
Frankie
Old 15-05-2005, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lukim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankieman12
Hi,
Do you guys frequent MG often?
The last time when I went there, there are only a handfull ones that
are "tau liap ni" ,etc.
How's the latest supply of girls there now?
I personally prefer to have the girls in China itself as we have a large pool
to choose from.
Given a choice, I think everyone would want that large pool in China.

The standard is quite low now. Was at BS a few weeks back... standard was only around the 5-6 mark. But there were 1 or 2 with 7-9 standards.
Old 15-05-2005, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just4fun
I think VB will be more interested in Ops V. He likes those with cfm pattern one.

I would like to know sunny gal. But no chance already.
Old 15-05-2005, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
$300 overnite at your place or at their place? If at their place, maybe still have to pay for security charges to the bouncers before can leave. LoL~~
Old 15-05-2005, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sadmanneedsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

seriously bro, I havent been to any of the place here to try yet, so duno wat the environment and the price should be, so just like to check with u guys who hv been b4........
Old 15-05-2005, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think VB will be more interested in Ops V. He likes those with cfm pattern one.

why no chance liao leh???? Ur project over in suzhou is confirm grounded liao izzit....sad
Old 15-05-2005, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadmanneedsex
seriously bro, I havent been to any of the place here to try yet, so duno wat the environment and the price should be, so just like to check with u guys who hv been b4........
bro...

u cant really expect high quality considering the miserable 300 rmb u r paying...

even though i never try b4...but my gut feeling tells me that the hygiene level will be low...environment to be quite "telok"... gal quality is subjective (i know ur standard of defining a beau)...

that's all i think i can advise....
Old 15-05-2005, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sadmanneedsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro...

u cant really expect high quality considering the miserable 300 rmb u r paying...

even though i never try b4...but my gut feeling tells me that the hygiene level will be low...environment to be quite "telok"... gal quality is subjective (i know ur standard of defining a beau)...

that's all i think i can advise....

ha, ok, understood, thks.....
Old 15-05-2005, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:

知我者非lukim兄也

ya why no chance liao? we waiting for u to come back to form our formidable strike force again leh... ever since u went back, i figured it all went quiet here! been travelling quite a bit but our goals dried up!

dont know why....
Old 15-05-2005, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:

Just4fun
wah suzhou uni would be gd target! like half branded leh....

u also think the girls in kunshan on the streets seem to be prettier also?? me too leh... n sexier n more like sluttish dressing too.. why huh? any reason? i cant figure out why leh... maybe we both cock eyed by too long in china liao.

tho their fashion sense still like here very outlandish cannot make it. shanghai fashion still the best but of course it's a big city...
Old 15-05-2005, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
wah suzhou uni would be gd target! like half branded leh....

u also think the girls in kunshan on the streets seem to be prettier also?? me too leh... n sexier n more like sluttish dressing too.. why huh? any reason? i cant figure out why leh... maybe we both cock eyed by too long in china liao.

tho their fashion sense still like here very outlandish cannot make it. shanghai fashion still the best but of course it's a big city...
I happen to see a couple of babes at kunshan and i suspect that they are working at KTV..be cos of their dressing.....but i am also not too sure...

but in kunshan...other than the local kunshan ppl....i think anhui ppl make up a significant portion of the population....

anyway...i think kunshan is something like made for taiwan like that....so many taiwanese ard....especially if u go to their "shang dao" or "dio cafe"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1