The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2012, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Malaysia Cup/ League

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2centsworth View Post
Just read the Straits Times. Singapore Versus Negri Sembilan, the match we won 3-1 at Jalan Besar stadium, is highly suspected of being a fixed match. This is really rubbish. I hope this is untrue otherwise I won't want to be paying money to watch a wayang show with kelong results.
is this a conspiracy? how come everytime when we start winning, news of fixed matches surfaced???
when we lose, how come they never say anything???

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 16-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

http://sg.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/fit...111052392.html

Two LionsXII matches under probe for kelong

A day aft it was revealed some teams in the Malaysian Super League (MSL) r under investigations 4 match-fixing, new revelations showed tat @ least 2 LionsXII matches hv been flagged up as being "confirmed fixes".

A report by The Straits Times on Thursday said tat the Singapore outfit's wins against Sabah on 21 January & Negeri Sembilan last Saturday r under probe by the Football Association of Malaysia (FAM) & world governing body FIFA.

According 2 the report, 4 other MSL matches hv also been red-flagged as"confirmed fixes". But no players or officials fr the LionsXII r being investigated.

FAM vice president Hamidin Amin was quoted in the report as saying 1 or 2 MSL teams r involved in ongoing investigations & tat the association will release its findings in 2 to 3 weeks.

The news comes slightly more than a month aft Singapore's re-entry 2 the Malaysian football scene aft 17 years.

LionsXII coach V. Sundramoorthy declined 2 comment on the allegations when contacted by Yahoo! Singapore on Thursday, but FAS president Zainudin Nordin said both the players & officials in the team were warned abt match-fixing & its consequences by the CPIB b4 the MSL season kicked off last month.

He added: "Match-fixing is a problem tat affects football leagues around the world. What we can do is 2 prevent our teams & our players fr getting involved in it & we hv constantly reminded them not 2 get into such trouble."

LionsXX skipper Shahril Ishak echoed Zainudin's comments.

Speaking 2 The New Paper, he said:"I would like 2 believe tat there was no kelong & while I can say tat our team play with a clear conscience, certain things r out of our control."

Still, Shahril, who is the team's top scorer with 5 goals so far, added in the same report tat he thinks "there was anything fishy, particularly in any of the 8 matches we've played so far".

Meanwhile, the FAS issued a strongly-worded statement 2 Yahoo! Singapore on Wednesday, reiterating its "zero tolerance policy when it comes 2 match-fixing".

Since The New Paper reported on Wednesday abt possible match-fixing in Malaysian football, some fans hv called 4 the LionsXII 2 withdraw fr the tournament.

Lions fan Sulaiman Supa'at wrote on Yahoo! Singapore's Facebook wall tat, "Anything tat is dirty will dirty your hands if u touch it. Singapore shld withdraw if the allegations r true. It's not worth our country's reputation & it also takes the shine away fr our players' performances if the results r indeed fixed,"

Another, Mohd Iqbal Hab, agreed and wrote, "Let's leave them alone. We 1 2 watch good soccer."

Business consultant Joshua Tan told Yahoo! Singapore tat as long as the LionsXII r not involved, he said he will continue supporting the team. He also called 4 definite & punitive action if the teams being investigated r found guilty.

"It's only fair 2 dock the points of the guilty teams then. Other than tat, it's no big deal 4 me unless our team is involved. Play hard & clean & ppl will slowly follow," said Tan.

Another fan Sin Kiang Chua also commented tat, "As long as no LionsXII players or officials r involved , I don't care how many Malaysian clubs r under investigation."

The LionsXII r currently 4th in 14-team league aft 8 matches. They beat Perak 2-1 in Ipoh in their recent match on Tuesday night, with captain Shahril Ishak scoring both goals.

http://sg.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/fit...082400338.html

Is Lions coach Raddy losing his touch?

Singapore national football coach Raddy Avramovic's latest 25-men team selection for 2 upcoming Lions games is puzzling.

The Lions r scheduled 2 play Azerbaijan in a friendly game in the UAE next Friday b4 taking on Iraq in a final dead rubber group game of their 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifying campaign on 29 Feb.

With no points fr the 5 previous games, Singapore is set 2 finish last in Group A of the qualifiers, rendering tis tie meaningless.

The next major competition in line 4 the national team is the ASEAN Football Championships (or Suzuki Cup) in December.

With tis mind, Raddy would do well 2 select players expected 2 compete 4 a place in the eventual Suzuki Cup squad, as well as youngsters whom he might like 2 assess personally.

The biggest surprise is no doubt the omission of evergreen striker Aleksandar Duric.

Even @ the ripe age of 41, he has been 1 of the more consistent performers in the Lions squad. He passed the mandatory beep test 4 the S-League with little fuss & is the current captain of his S-League club side Tampines Rovers.

As long as he stays injury-free, there is little reason why he should not be involved in Singapore's campaign in the ASEAN Football Championships.

Raddy has argued on record tat Duric's omission was 2 make way 4 other players 2 come thru the ranks. However ……it is surprising 2 see Qiu Li is in the team.

The China-born striker played 1 good game 4 Singapore in 2011 — against Malaysia in the 2nd Round of the Qualifiers — where he scored with a superb free-kick. Thereafter, he disappointed & looked overawed @ international level.

He has not featured in both Home United matches tis season thus far, so there definitely r some question marks over his match-fitness level.

14 of 25 players called up by Raddy come fr the Malaysia Super League side LionsXII.

But arguably the man of the moment, striker Sufian Anur, has been left out. The 24-year-old forward has just enjoyed 2 eye-catching outings 4 LionsXII, pairing up superbly with Shahril Ishak upfront.

The hardworking striker gave everything in his 1st 2 starts 4 LionsXII & was clearly instrumental as his team picked up 6 points.

Incidentally, the player he replaced in LionsXII, Agu Casmir, made it back 2 the national team aft a hiatus in 2011. Agu's last significant contribution 2 the national team was his lacklustre involvement in the 2010 Suzuki Cup.

Many will agree with me when I say that Agu's performances 4 LionsXII hv clearly been sub-par. Despite his enthusiasm, he clearly lacks the cutting edge tat made him 1 of the most feared strikers in the region just a few years ago.

What Agu is clearly lacking is confidence & form, so I doubt 2 very tough international games @ tis stage will be of any help.

The continued absence of the trio of John Wilkinson, Ahmad Latiff Khamaruddin & Noh Alam Shah is even more baffling.

Wilkinson & Ahmad Latiff r perhaps 2 of the most technically gifted players Singapore has 2 offer. Both players enjoyed good seasons with their respective clubs in 2011 & look set 2 do so again in 2012.

Wilkinson played a season in the Thailand Premier League with Police United & was made captain of the team tat eventually finished mid-table. He has since returned 2 Singapore with Home United & is expected 2 play a key role 4 the Protectors in 2012.

Ahmad Latiff was a key player 4 Tampines Rovers in 2011 as his club went on 2 win the league title. He is highly versatile & can operate along either flank or upfront. He look set 2 feature prominently in the Stags' current campaign.

When Singapore last won the Suzuki Cup in 2006, Noh Alam Shah was pivotal & was the top scorer 4 tat tournament with 10 goals. However, the mercurial striker last played 4 the national side in 2010, despite enjoying a bright spell with Indonesian outfit Arema Malang, where he grew fr strength 2 strength 2 become a cult hero @ the club.

All things being equal, the trio r usually shoo-ins 4 the national side, so Raddy's latest selection is baffling @ the least.

If Raddy's aim is 2 do well in the Suzuki Cup tis year, he needs 2 be able 2 select his best squad of players based on merit.

If not, he risks sending out all the wrong signals 2 deserving players dying 4 a call-up 2 the national team.
Old 17-02-2012, 07:31 AM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
is this a conspiracy? how come everytime when we start winning, news of fixed matches surfaced???
When people kelong, they want to win money from gambling right? I think the authorities measure the amount of money flowing into bets versus the odds when a certain result comes out.

Watch the highlights. Any kelong for you? After reading the report, I wonder if the 'handball' penalty was deliberate. Do we seem like we have a lot of time on the ball?

Old 17-02-2012, 10:37 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post

Is Lions coach Raddy losing his touch?

Singapore national football coach Raddy Avramovic's latest 25-men team selection for 2 upcoming Lions games is puzzling.
This chap already lost the touch donkey years ago.....why he is still the coach remains very much a mystery to me.

Old 17-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2centsworth View Post
When people kelong, they want to win money from gambling right? I think the authorities measure the amount of money flowing into bets versus the odds when a certain result comes out.

Watch the highlights. Any kelong for you? After reading the report, I wonder if the 'handball' penalty was deliberate. Do we seem like we have a lot of time on the ball?
Hard to see from the highlights....I didn't get to see the entire match.
So the Sembilan players "walk" the match so we can win comfortably??

Old 17-02-2012, 01:15 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
So the Sembilan players "walk" the match so we can win comfortably??
I'm wondering about the kelong too. The 3rd goal looks ... Go re-look it. Could the last defender have easily cleared it? Could the goalie have easily shouted and collected it? Anyway, it's sad to be even wondering these questions. If every football mistake is seen as kelong, who dare to play football?

I was reading The New Paper. Kelantan deregistered their striker, who scored a penalty against us, at 3.30 pm on the day they are supposed to play Selangor. A new striker was added to the squad. The coach has never seen the new striker in action before the match. The new striker then didn't play well in the 2nd half. Kelantan lost 2-1 to Selangor. What rubbish is this? Is this fooball politics or kelong? New Striker was signed by Kelantan FA president.

Suddenly, the S-League seems so well organised. although few will watch the S-league still.
Old 17-02-2012, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Jilin Asshole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Singapore win 2:1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRC Rammer View Post
Perak win Singapore
Bro PRC Rammer, I just sent you a pm

Singapore national teams is taking a two weeks international break
Old 18-02-2012, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
BeCkHaM_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Crappy League.

FIFA should spend time to find the fixers and jail those idiots that fix matches. Easier said than done but least spend time to dig deeper. Rather then say oh this match is fix and that match is fix.
Catching players , ban them, new players will always step up and succumb to greed. Human Nature.
Old 18-02-2012, 12:41 PM
Samster

joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

http://sg.sports.yahoo.com/news/mala...0234--spt.html

Malaysia FA Cup Preview: UiTM vs LionsXII

LionsXII will be visiting the UiTM Mini Stadium in Shah Alam on Saturday night as they prepare 2 face UiTM in their FA Cup clash. V. Sundramoorthy's men hv been in terrific shape as of late, & Shahril Ishak's splendid form will make tis clash an all intriguing 1.

UiTM FC hv not played a single match tis year, with the FAM League being postponed indefinitely due 2 several issues relating 2 the participating teams' insurance. They r regarded as mid-tablers in the FAM League, & finished in 7th place last year, with only 24 four points in the bag.

Their weakness in defence is visible thru statistics, with UiTM having scored 27 goals, but also conceding the exact same number in 20 league matches last year. However, a squad revamp took place in the off-season, & they may spring a surprise on the away side.

Nonetheless, it is vital 2 note tat LionsXII r showing no signs of easing off their impressive run of form. A 1-1 draw against Selangor in the highly-anticipated derby clash was followed by a morale-boosting win over Negeri Sembilan @ home. Their run of form continued with a crucial away win over Perak last Tuesday, in which Shahril Ishak netted 2 goals.

The skipper has already scored 5 goals in his last 3 matches & is likely 2 start again upfront on Saturday. Sufian Anuar has been impressive, but a starting berth could be given 2 Agu Casmir, 2 revitalize his goalscoring form. Madhu Mohana is likely 2 keep his place @ right back, while Hariss Harun will continue 2 dictate fr midfield.

The stage has been set 4 a David vs Goliath battle. But while the away side head into tis 1 as massive favourites, predictability will never be a cliche in football.
Old 18-02-2012, 02:41 PM
Samster

Fixtures in March 2012

Kedah FA - Selangor FA

Kuala Lumpur FA - Terengganu FA
PBDKT T-Team - Sarawak FA
Sabah FA - Johor FC
Kelantan FA - Negeri Sembilan FA
PKNS FC - Perak FA

Singapore LIONSXII - Felda United

Felda United - PKNS FC

Terengganu FA - Sabah FA
Sarawak FA - Singapore LIONSXII
Johor FC - PBDKT T-Team
Negeri Sembilan FA - Kedah FA
Perak FA - Kelantan FA
Selangor FA - Kuala Lumpur FA

Singapore LIONSXII - Selangor FA

Kuala Lumpur FA - Negeri Sembilan FA

Terengganu FA - Johor FC
Singapore LIONSXII - PBDKT T-Team
Sabah FA - Selangor FA
Kedah FA - Perak FA
Kelantan FA - Felda United
PKNS FC - Sarawak FA

Latest Table Standings
01. Kelantan FA P8 W5 D2 L1 GF14 GA6 GD+8 Pts=17
02. Perak FA P8 W5 D0 L3 GF9 GA8 GD+1 Pts=15
03. Terengganu FA P8 W4 D2 L2 GF10 GA6 GD+4 Pts=14
04. Singapore LIONSXII P8 W4 D2 L2 GF10 GA7 GD+3 Pts=14
05. PBDKT T-Team P8 W4 D1 L3 GF14 GA6 GD+8 Pts=13
06. Negeri Sembilan FA P8 W3 D3 L2 GF12 GA11 GD+1 Pts=12
07. Selangor FA P8 W3 D3 L2 GF8 GA8 GD0 Pts=12
08. Sarawak FA P8 W3 D2 L3 GF10 GA9 GD+1 Pts=11
09. Johor FC P8 W3 D1 L4 GF10 GA10 GD0 Pts=10
10. Sabah FA P8 W2 D4 L2 GF8 GA8 GD0 Pts=10
11. PKNS FC P8 W1 D6 L1 GF9 GA8 GD+1 Pts=9
12. Felda United P8 W2 D1 L5 GF6 GA12 GD-6 Pts=7
13. Kedah FA P8 W1 D4 L3 GF5 GA12 GD-7 Pts=7
14. Kuala Lumpur FA P8 W0 D1 L7 GF2 GA16 GD-14 Pts=1

http://www.futbol24.com/national/Mal...r-League/2012/
Old 18-02-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

UITM 0 vs Lions 4
Old 18-02-2012, 07:43 PM
Samster

Singapore LIONSXII Fixtures/Results

10.01.2012 : Singapore LIONSXII 1-2 Kelantan FA (LOST)
14.01.2012 : Kedah FA 0-0 Singapore LIONSXII (DRAW)
17.01.2012 : Singapore LIONSXII 2-1 Kuala Lumpur FA (WIN)
21.01.2012 : Sabah FA 0-1 Singapore LIONSXII (WIN)
28.01.2012 : Singapore LIONSXII 0-1 Terengganu FA (LOST)
08.02.2012 : Selangor FA 1-1 Singapore LIONSXII (DRAW)
11.02.2012 : Singapore LIONSXII 3-1 Negeri Sembilan FA (WIN)
14.02.2012 : Perak FA 1-2 Singapore LIONSXII (WIN)
18.02.2012 : UiTM FC 0-3 Singapore LIONSXII (WIN - FAC Round of 32)
06.03.2012 : Singapore LIONSXII vs Felda United
17.03.2012 : Sarawak FA vs Singapore LIONSXII
20.03.2012 : Singapore LIONSXII vs Selangor FA
31.03.2012 : Singapore LIONSXII vs PBDKT T-Team
03.04.2012 : Negeri Sembilan FA vs Singapore LIONSXII
07.04.2012 : Johor FC vs Singapore LIONSXII
10.04.2012 : Singapore LIONSXII vs Perak FA
14.04.2012 : PKNS FC vs Singapore LIONSXII
17.04.2012 : Singapore LIONSXII vs PKNS FC
04.05.2012 : Kelantan FA vs Singapore LIONSXII
08.05.2012 : Felda United vs Singapore LIONSXII
12.05.2012 : Singapore LIONSXII vs Kedah FA
15.05.2012 : Kuala Lumpur FA vs Singapore LIONSXII
22.05.2012 : Singapore LIONSXII vs Sarawak FA
16.06.2012 : Singapore LIONSXII vs Sabah FA
19.06.2012 : Terengganu FA vs Singapore LIONSXII
10.07.2012 : PBDKT T-Team vs Singapore LIONSXII
14.07.2012 : Singapore LIONSXII vs Johor FC
Old 18-02-2012, 08:14 PM
Samster

Malaysia FA Cup 2012

Round 1 (Round of 32)
Terengganu FA - PDRM FA
ATM FA 0-1 Perak FA (Perak FA thru 2 Round 2)
Singapore LIONSXII 3-0 UiTM FC 0 (Singapore LIONSXII thru 2 Round 2)
Malacca FA - Betaria FC
USM FC - Pos Malaysia FC
Sabah FA - Sime Darby FC
Negeri Sembilan FA - Johor FC
Selangor FA - Shahzan Muda FC
Kelantan FA - Sarawak FA
Kuala Lumpur FA - MP Muar FC
Preah Khan Reach - Penang AUCMS
SPA FC - MBJB FC
Kedah FA - PKNS FC
SDM Navy FC - Perlis FA
Johor FA - T-Team FC
Pahang FA - Felda United FC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Malaysia_FA_Cup
Old 19-02-2012, 02:25 AM
Samster

Malaysia FA Cup 2012

Round 1 (Round of 32)
Terengganu FA 4-0 PDRM FA (Terengganu FA thru 2 Round 2)
ATM FA 0-1 Perak FA (Perak FA thru 2 Round 2)
Singapore LIONSXII 3-0 UiTM FC (Singapore LIONSXII thru 2 Round 2)
Malacca FA 0-4 Betaria FC (Betaria FC thru 2 Round 2)
USM FC 2-1 Pos Malaysia FC (USM FC thru 2 Round 2)
Sabah FA - Sime Darby FC
Negeri Sembilan FA 1-2 Johor FC (Johor FC thru 2 Round 2)
Selangor FA 4-0 Shahzan Muda FC (Selangor FA thru 2 Round 2)
Kelantan FA 2-1 Sarawak FA (Kelantan FA thru 2 Round 2)
Kuala Lumpur FA 3-0 MP Muar FC (KL FA thru 2 Round 2)
Preah Khan Reach 2-1 Penang AUCMS (Preah Khan Reach thru 2 Round 2)
SPA FC 3-0 MBJB FC (SPA FA thru 2 Round 2)
Kedah FA 1-1 PKNS FC (Kedah FA thru 2 Round 2 on 4-2 penalties)
SDM Navy FC 0-3 Perlis FA (Perlis FA thru 2 Round 2)
Johor FA 0-2 T-Team FC (T-Team FC thru 2 Round 2)
Pahang FA - Felda United FC

Round 2 (Round of 16)
Terengganu FA - Perak FA
Singapore LIONSXII - Betaria FC
USM FC - Sabah FA/Sime Darby FC
Johor FC - Selangor FA
Kelantan FA - Kuala Lumpur FA
Preah Khan Reach - SPA FC
Kedah FA - Perlis FA
T-Team FC - Pahang FA/Felda United FC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Malaysia_FA_Cup
Old 19-02-2012, 06:54 AM
Samster

http://sg.sports.yahoo.com/news/uitm...6702--spt.html

UiTM 0-3 LionsXII: Shaiful Esah nets stunning goal as Lions march into second round

All bets were laid in favour of the LionsXII team prior 2 tis David vs Goliath clash, with the LionsXII heading into it as massive favourites. Predictably so, Sundramoorthy's men started the match strongly.

Within the 1st 10 mins of the game, Shahdan Sulaiman picked out Shaiful Esah on the left hand side with a good pass. The latter then managed a 1st-time volley which rattled the post b4 hitting the back of the net, leaving UiTM's goalkeeper shell-shocked.

However, the torment was not abt 2 stop 4 the home side, as LionsXII doubled their lead just 5 mins later courtesy of a Madhu Mohana header. Shaiful's free-kick found Madhu's head perfectly as the right back nodded the ball home fr close range, 2 extend their lead.

But UiTM slowly found their rhythm as the game proceeded. Mohd Shafiq's shot came agonizingly close, but unfortunately flew over the bar. Meor Nasrullah then found some space on the right flank & launched a teasing cross into the box but the on-rushing Mohd Hidayat failed 2 make any contact with ball.

The LionsXII were beginning 2 show signs of complacency @ tis point of time, with Nasril Izzat testing Hyrulnizam fr long range, b4 Saiful Riduwan's shot skimmed abv the bar in the 38th minute. Nonetheless, the score remained in favour of the away side until half time.

The 2nd-half took off on a rather similar note, with Safuwan's header going wide aft a terrific cross fr Shaiful Esah. However, UiTM were not prepared 2 go down easily in tis fixture, with Hidayat's superb shot forcing a save fr Hyrulnizam on the hour mark.

It started 2 become a rather drabby encounter, with both sides battling mainly in midfield. However, LionsXII managed 2 force in a late 3rd goal in the 83rd minute as UiTM's skipper Shahir Ismail headed in2 his own net aft a speculative cross fr Shahdan on the right.

Despite the defeat, UiTM gave a good account of themselves, while 4 V. Sundramoorthy's side, they will gladly return home 2 rest & recuperate b4 their next match against Felda United on March 3rd.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1