The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil88 View Post
Hi, what is Miyuki phone number please?

Wow muyuki sounds delicious. Share contact pls
Old 16-07-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
butchokoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.com/yaya-massage/

Been curious at this ML and quite pretty on photos even though blurred. So decided to make appointment to her one day. Sms her around 930am to my surprise in less than 5mins she reply immediately asking what time i want to book. Since i am note sure what time i will be free i told her sms u later. After 10-20mins she sms again what time i want to book. So i made appointment to her. Sadly i cannot arrive at the timing i gave so i took my chances and move it 2hrs later. Luckily she agreed. But deep inside me i am already having second thoughts.

So went to the place and based on my timing i will be earlier than .5hrs. So sms her if i can come up early. She said yes! Change timing can. Arrive early can. This lady no other booking? Am i lucky or i should be cancelling.

Location; (4/10) its not descreet enough. Although must say her place is nearly a little bit old. When i entered, she ask me to pay already. Really want to leave but went through anyway. Still looking forward for something amazing to happen. ��

Looks: (6/10) please dont get me wrong. She resembles her blured photos. But the photos are either enhanced or was taken few years back. For me she is like around early 30s but in good taste. Downfall was it was stated in the website that boobs are 36c whereas on person i think only A. Well i did not saw it just based on when i grabbed it

Massage: (8~7/10) from the way she massage me i can say that she is well versed. But it becomes too repetitive for me i got bored or maybe i am just distracted by the thought someone might knock on th door (worried) . Head massage was great but again i got bored

Sensual / hj: (4/10) was anticipating it for eternity. When I touched her legs it was so damn smooth and she did not stopped me. She was already teasing my nuts and damn i am so high. Finally she whispered "turn around". Oh boy am i saw excited. Then she spoke something in chinese which i dont understand. I said what?! Then told me 100 take off everything with BM and HJ. What the H?! She said 100 only massage and HJ. In my mind autoroam everywhere. Yeah right autoroam everywhere but did not say will be topless. Damn my mood went from high to low! Nevermind i said just hj do not want to top up. When i start to roam she quicken on stroking my lil bro. I said no too fast. She said ok. But everytime i start to roam she stroke it so fast. So no choice but to give in. BTW when she was stroking me there were no eye contact or moaning or whatsover. She was looking away.

After the deed she washed up and and gave me head massage. To be honest head massage was great.

Rtm: to be fair to her she is a very nice lady. Quite sweet actually. But the location, the need to top up additional 100bucks to take off everything, the fast snd furious stroking of my lil bro really turns me off. Would i return? NO

Should listen to my earlier intuitions not to go. Oh well next time will just go to my trusted MLs

So sorry for the loooooonnnngg FR.

Disclamer: my experiences might differ from others

Last edited by butchokoy; 16-07-2016 at 05:16 PM.
Old 19-07-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
songobongo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=615723

Visited Nikka yesterday afternoon.

Booking was hassle free and prompt, her command of english is decent.

discrete condo near MRT station. Free parking within for those who drive.
No security guard which is a plus.
She stays alone and the ambience of the apartment is nice and soothing.

Looks:
early 30's MILF vibe with big papaya style boobs. brown eraser nips.
real life appearance doesn't really match the pics but i'm not picky so it wasn't an issue for me.

Massage:
7/10 for me. she's got enough strength and she's attentive to your requests. was having lower back pain which she alleviated.
2nd half of massage was with hot oil on a inflatable bed, which at first was quite startling to me as i'd never experienced this before. It did however really help to loosen up my back and was enjoyable overall.

HJ:
Paid for a 2 shot session. 1st shot was on the inflatable bed with both of us covered in the oil. very sensual breast rubbing on my 2 I/C which evolved into her taking a cowgirl position, grinding on me while a fondled her large breasts and teased her nipples. moans were not mechanical and I came in no time.

After she helped clean me up we tried for second shot on the massage bed. I'm usually a 1 shot guy but since I already paid for a longer session, why not give it a try.

Her HJ was slow and firm, not rushed. my 2 I/C however was still struggling after the 1st shot. she didn't get impatient however and still tried her best for 2nd shot, allowing me to autoroam and even some light cat bathing.
decided to give up as the time was almost over.

Showered together to end the session.

RTM?:

Maybe not as her looks aren't really my cup of tea.

Her massage however is definitely a great experience coupled with her nice discrete location, great demeanour and ease of booking.
Old 20-07-2016, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 12
manas is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, I had the same experience as you. The lady was friendly but a bit older than I would have liked. Spoke limited English. Asked extra money to strip which (after negotiation) I paid and was disappointed.
Tried to rush too much in HJ despite repeatedly saying - that was the worst part. It wasn't an altogether terrible experience but you can have much better for less, so I wouldn't return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butchokoy View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/yaya-massage/
Looks: (6/10) please dont get me wrong. She resembles her blured photos. But the photos are either enhanced or was taken few years back. For me she is like around early 30s but in good taste. Downfall was it was stated in the website that boobs are 36c whereas on person i think only A. Well i did not saw it just based on when i grabbed it

Massage: (8~7/10) from the way she massage me i can say that she is well versed. But it becomes too repetitive for me i got bored or maybe i am just distracted by the thought someone might knock on th door (worried) . Head massage was great but again i got bored

Sensual / hj: (4/10) was anticipating it for eternity. When I touched her legs it was so damn smooth and she did not stopped me. She was already teasing my nuts and damn i am so high. Finally she whispered "turn around". Oh boy am i saw excited. Then she spoke something in chinese which i dont understand. I said what?! Then told me 100 take off everything with BM and HJ. What the H?! She said 100 only massage and HJ. In my mind autoroam everywhere. Yeah right autoroam everywhere but did not say will be topless. Damn my mood went from high to low! Nevermind i said just hj do not want to top up. When i start to roam she quicken on stroking my lil bro. I said no too fast. She said ok. But everytime i start to roam she stroke it so fast. So no choice but to give in. BTW when she was stroking me there were no eye contact or moaning or whatsover. She was looking away.

After the deed she washed up and and gave me head massage. To be honest head massage was great.

Rtm: to be fair to her she is a very nice lady. Quite sweet actually. But the location, the need to top up additional 100bucks to take off everything, the fast snd furious stroking of my lil bro really turns me off. Would i return? NO

Should listen to my earlier intuitions not to go. Oh well next time will just go to my trusted MLs

So sorry for the loooooonnnngg FR.

Disclamer: my experiences might differ from others
Old 26-07-2016, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
sins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PSA -

If any of you are on WeChat and you find a user by the name baby_riya offering a massage for 100 dollars for 2 hours, please stay away.

Nothing good about that massage. I'll share more details when I find the time to write more.
Old 28-07-2016, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
grandbosses deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sydney from SGlonelyguy is pretty. I don't usually fancy china girls but to me she looks like a local girl. Made me rtm 2x

Looks : 8/10
Body : 7/10 She's thin is all I can say (not for boob lovers)
Massage : 7/10 not bad nor great for her tiny hands. Still made to feel relaxed during the session
HJ : 7.5/10 I love watching her tiny hands on my package. And she always maintain eye contact which is the best part. Didn't have time for seconds as it's only 60min
Old 29-07-2016, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Subcarpet2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first MR on Kaylee
http://sglonelyguy.com/kaylee-massage/

Booked a session this afternoon. Can converse with her in english comfortably. (I'm malay guy). Location in a condo near an MRT, about 3 mins walk so its very convenient.

Looks: 8/10
Tall and slender, fair skin with smooth legs. Those bros who like long legs will find her appealing . C Cup boob size. Looks mid-late 20s, though I am more into the syt type.

Room: 10/10
Attached bathroom, fresh clean towels. Dark and ambient room with soft music playing.

Massage: 9/10
Harder than most other MRs, really hit the deep tissues. She will ask if its too painful so you can tell her to be softer.

Sensual: 8/10
HDLY in doggy style, her nails run across your ears, neck, back, cock and balls. Got me hard very fast. Then asked me to turn around and cuddled next to me. She was wearing a nightgown without bra and her hair smells really good.
Lube on and started HJ while I roam her boobs and upper body. She licked my nipples from time to time. HJ was slow and sensual and sometimes play with your tip that feels damn good. Would score higher if free roam or topless.. but otherwise perfect.
Old 02-08-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
zoggs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Gents

Any authentic English speaking JG masseuse to share?

Appreciate it much... T.I.A.
Old 03-08-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

http://sglonelyguy.com/fantasy-massage/

MR for Fantasy from sglonelyguy

Lucky that I made an appointment today to find a hidden gem, a SYT gem! A true blue SYT that is hard to find these days.

Anyway, the location is discreet but easy to find in the central area. Room is neat and clean.

Fantasy is a rare find these days. Managed to get her at the right timing because a bro flew her aeroplane in the afternoon today. Good luck that I did.

On first look, pretty young thing, bubbly and cute that no one will reject. She will grow on you, trust me. Figure wise has not an ounce of fat, the beauty of youth (she has a nice perky butt to die for! )

Massage wise, she's new in this area but very attentive to how you receive the massage. Asking whether strength is good, where needs more attention. For that effort, already an A+.

Sensual wise, this is an area where she excels. She knows how to tease and slowly treat you with loving tender care. Slow sensual strokes on your little bro that will be so arousing! Details will leave to the bros to find out when you visit.

Overall, good attitude and certain GFE factor. She does grows on you, beware. RTM after refill of Vit M.
Old 03-08-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute

i'm aware this thread is for favourite english speaking MLs but just letting bros aware of this one which i feel is best to avoid

YoYo/Yuki has gotten no reviews, and the reason can't be more obvious, dun need extra intelligence to figure out why

in any case, if you wanna spend ur money and gung ho, by all means
DM ME WILL YOU

Old 04-08-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 11
johnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lexie: https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=14143373

I tried Lexie last month due to the lack of new English speaking masseuses recently. She was bare-faced without makeup but it was still a decent 6/10. The top she wore didn't flaunt her assets well, so out of curiosity I requested for 2 shots to see those tits first . And they did not disappoint... Firm, big and definitely a pair of naturals! I asked if I could squeeze them, she allowed without hesitating at all... No sign of armpit hair at all so I guess she was informed of her negative FRs a few months ago.

However, I'm not a fan of her massage. Technique is all over the place even though she has good strength. To be fair, it's hard to get the best of both worlds (e.g. a good masseuse with a body and face to die for). HDLY was decent, got me up for the 2nd shot in no time.

Overall, I think I will RTM for the boobies... But I'm usually looking for a fantastic massage to loosen up my muscle knots so ultimately it depends on what you are actually looking for.
Old 04-08-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Another MR for Fantasy.

Yesterday was a bad luck day where nothing goes right, so decided to pay the young lass a visit.

Location as usual, discreet and neat room.

I would like to compliment her that this young girl takes your advice seriously, massage improved quite a bit from last time. Still room for improvement but better now.

Sensual was good as usual. Helped to make my shitty day so much better with her slow strokes, perky butt facing you and my itchy fingers playing around her sensitive nipples. What a joy!

A great overall experience again. This SYT might become an ML that I will frequent visit.
Old 06-08-2016, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kenneth901114 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Wow muyuki sounds delicious. Share contact pls
Hi bro, can share contact pls?
Old 07-08-2016, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 10
Pszcman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPszcman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPszcman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a session with Eternity from LTD yesterday at 1.30am. Came at 1.45am instead because it's easy to miss the place when you driving. Quite inaccessible the place unless u really know the way around. Place has a shower and she's lives alone. Once you find the place, it's quite easy to navigate to her room coz she gives clear instructions. My FR:

Looks: 6.5/10 (grow on you, but different ppl different kind of meat ah)
Boobs: 8/10 (Im a boobs person but I dun like big big neh neh. This one small and perky but nice to hold and she allow autoroam. I never go below because she kept her panties on but I did feel her nice butt)
Massage: 9/10 (can see she willing to work hard. Kept on asking me if Im feeling hot or if the massage is painful)
HJ: 9/10 (2 shots. Awesome. Worked really hard to make you feel horny before you shoot
GFE: Chatty, tried to make me feel relaxed. Best English speaking masseuse so far.
Damage: $110 +$10 tip
RTM: Maybe? Cheaper alternative for two shots.
Old 13-08-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 10
Selamai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Eternity recently as well. She has a youthful and SYT look haha. She will remove her dress during the sensual portion. With her nubile body close to you, the feeling is damn shiok
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1