The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 01-11-2008, 11:46 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

[QUOTE=Redoxan;3194178]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post

Last night I sms you (Playman) but you never reply me..I paid bar fine for the first nite's girl at Rainbow 4 thought can go meet you guys to cheong...

Anyway saw Bro PolarBear with his friends at Rainbow 4 also...such a coincidence.

Anyway I'll wait for your FR too...
Bro, nice to cheong with you.... you are really super power cheongster... keke... but very scare to cheong with you also.... you are so yantao, can not stand beside you la.... All gal staring at you one, sian.....

btw, you miss the second night bro.... we clubbing at "the Tunnel" till 5am in the morning lo.... Alot FL there.... all suey mak mak one.... keke
Old 02-11-2008, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=holymannn;3196661]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post

Bro, nice to cheong with you.... you are really super power cheongster... keke... but very scare to cheong with you also.... you are so yantao, can not stand beside you la.... All gal staring at you one, sian.....

btw, you miss the second night bro.... we clubbing at "the Tunnel" till 5am in the morning lo.... Alot FL there.... all suey mak mak one.... keke
I tried to call sms Playman but no reply so I thought you guys sleep liao. Was quite late, paid bar fine abt 12mn and went supper with my girl outside Nana....Should have called you!

Was it better than CM2? There were a lot of FLs in CM2 also.

Where is tunnel??
Old 02-11-2008, 01:38 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

[QUOTE=Redoxan;3196776]
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post

I tried to call sms Playman but no reply so I thought you guys sleep liao. Was quite late, paid bar fine abt 12mn and went supper with my girl outside Nana....Should have called you!

Was it better than CM2? There were a lot of FLs in CM2 also.

Where is tunnel??
We spend our time in Vocal cafe in our hotel on the second floor as there are a lot of chun girls very different from Rainbow ..... as for the rest of the boys they end up in Tunnel until 6.00 am and half of them is bonking in their room as they are hook up by 9pm....hahahah! Sorry that includes me...I didn't receive you sms sorry .....nevertheless sorry...we shall cheong again...ok..as your company is lots of fun....nice to meet you!

You should have called as even after the Vocal Club, we proceed to the karaoke upstairs to discuss the next move....so they decide to go to The Tunnel again as there is 3 new members joining from Malaysia who just arrived that day.So Froggy took them there....they stay until 6.00am while we bonk until 6.00am in our room......until we could hardly stand.

Tunnel is like CM2 lots of Fls and it is more like a disco....!

A Full FR coming up tomorrow......we should cheong again.

December 2007 ~ There is one Krabi Trip ~ Diving trip + Dry diving at night including fishing....compliment from Mekongcat
March 2009 ~ Bangkok trip again.....left over thing to do....hahahahh!
Old 02-11-2008, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Froggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo Bros,

I have posted some info about the tunnel in different thread ... think if I'm not mistaken it is in Clubs or Disco in BKK ... kekeke

Recent Trip: 13th May 2009 @ Danok
Fav. Club: Gossip @ Ho Chi Minh
Best GFE: Model @ Bar Berry, Danok
Best Bonk: FL @ Gossip, Ho Chi Minh
Old 02-11-2008, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
mekongcatfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After a nice dinner at Ban Chiang restaurant, the whole gang went back to Hip hotel's vocal club. Many chun girls around. Can barfine out for 1000 baht, anything extra is up to the buyer and seller. Proceed to KTV up stair until 2.30 am. Thanks to bro Holymann girl, she intro one FL to me and proceed straight up for some action. Bro Playman continued with whatever unfinished business. The rest went to tunnel to rock.
Boy oh boy, FL Kikty sure can perform. Foreplay lasted more the an hour. Bei tahan, i just wanted to bonk her but she just wanted to play. Her AR and bbbj is just out of this world. Try some many positions and finally finished off in my favourite position - doggy. Less than half hr, she wanted another round but i am totally exhausted. She relented but continue to tease me. She left the room at 5 am. Finally i got to sleep soundly and most probably with a smilling face. hehehe.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
mekongcatfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Playman;3197915]
Quote:

We spend our time in Vocal cafe in our hotel on the second floor as there are a lot of chun girls very different from Rainbow ..... as for the rest of the boys they end up in Tunnel until 6.00 am and half of them is bonking in their room as they are hook up by 9pm....hahahah! Sorry that includes me...I didn't receive you sms sorry .....nevertheless sorry...we shall cheong again...ok..as your company is lots of fun....nice to meet you!

You should have called as even after the Vocal Club, we proceed to the karaoke upstairs to discuss the next move....so they decide to go to The Tunnel again as there is 3 new members joining from Malaysia who just arrived that day.So Froggy took them there....they stay until 6.00am while we bonk until 6.00am in our room......until we could hardly stand.

Tunnel is like CM2 lots of Fls and it is more like a disco....!

A Full FR coming up tomorrow......we should cheong again.

December 2007 ~ There is one Krabi Trip ~ Diving trip + Dry diving at night including fishing....compliment from Mekongcat
March 2009 ~ Bangkok trip again.....left over thing to do....hahahahh!
Bro Playman, it give a great pleasure to cheong with you the rest of the bros. You can count me in for the Krabi and next yr BKK trip. Oh ya, kindly specified the size of fishes you want. Dont make the same mistake the other day. As for the ger to tag along to krabi, sorry to trouble you again. I need your help. hehe
Old 02-11-2008, 03:49 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=mekongcatfish;3198168]
Quote:

Bro Playman, it give a great pleasure to cheong with you the rest of the bros. You can count me in for the Krabi and next yr BKK trip. Oh ya, kindly specified the size of fishes you want. Dont make the same mistake the other day. As for the ger to tag along to krabi, sorry to trouble you again. I need your help. hehe
Gers....? You need my help...not need me to help you to choose lah....I will bring you there and you choose yourself....ok...deal!

It is an honour to have you along.....especially with the fishes....kns!
Old 02-11-2008, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=holymannn;3196661]
Quote:

Prince Holy, how many u bring back to ur hotel roommmmm...
Old 02-11-2008, 11:08 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
Yo Bros,

I have posted some info about the tunnel in different thread ... think if I'm not mistaken it is in Clubs or Disco in BKK ... kekeke
No problem welcome to sammy Bro....hahahah! Post it here....for the bros to share the Tunnel information!
Old 02-11-2008, 11:13 PM
SamSter

[QUOTE=TD.king;3198460]
Quote:

He is a good boy only one a night but morning and afternoon a few in day....hahahah!
Old 02-11-2008, 11:33 PM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=mekongcatfish;3198168]
Quote:

Sifu mekongcatfish.... thanks for your guidance for my virgin bangkok cheong trip. Cheong with you sure senok senok. Now me got to work hard on my business already. hope i can make it next year march for "business" trip again. sui boh???

I am clubbing animal, prefer to cheong disco at night rather than bonk... keke... so next trip, my plan is bonk gal at MP during daytime then at night cheong disco, if heng then grab a FL or barfine, else will sleep alone.... keke.. how's this plan???
Old 02-11-2008, 11:37 PM
SamSter

[QUOTE=TD.king;3198460]
Quote:

aiyo.... although i am the youngest in the group during the bangkok trip... but i dont think i can fight with all the session sifu there la like Grand sifu playman, mekongcatfish, redoxan and froggy.... They are more energetic than me lo. Me bonk 1 round already half dead liao.... keke.... got to do more exercise already. else can not par with grand sifu lo.... sia suay le.... keke

So, me only bring back 1 per night la.... second night sleep alone..... keke
Old 03-11-2008, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=holymannn;3199143]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mekongcatfish View Post

Sifu mekongcatfish.... thanks for your guidance for my virgin bangkok cheong trip. Cheong with you sure senok senok. Now me got to work hard on my business already. hope i can make it next year march for "business" trip again. sui boh???

I am clubbing animal, prefer to cheong disco at night rather than bonk... keke... so next trip, my plan is bonk gal at MP during daytime then at night cheong disco, if heng then grab a FL or barfine, else will sleep alone.... keke.. how's this plan???
This is a good plan and i normally do that. At night can go FISHING. hahahahaha
Old 03-11-2008, 03:11 AM
SamSter

[QUOTE=TD.king;3199476]
Quote:

This is a good plan and i normally do that. At night can go FISHING. hahahahaha
Shifu TD next year March, we can have your presence with us in the Bangkok trip....ok! Why so late didn't sleep yet?
Old 03-11-2008, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
kammou1289 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Playman;3193956]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
haha shifu playman, you sounded damn sian with your "We are back.."
I will continue the sentence courtesy of a song for u "We are back...Back to life Back to reality Back to life Back to reality"

Sorry ....... we are so so tired and exhausted hahahahah! Wait until we recover our strength then we will tell you what happened there...in a group of 10 people+ is not easy to move around......hahahah!

We had a good time and there is 3 more left over there.....in Bacarra now!
haha... 'left over'... walau eh... but shifu.. bacarra really is a nice place.. which brought us a very sextified feeling.. chio chio chio...!!!!
the rest of the agogo were just so so la... some of the dancers r not chio.. except coyote dancers.. played too much with coyotes at soi cowboy.. kekeke.. we the 'left overs' just like kena cursed liao.. dont wana get out from the club.. muahahahahaa...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1