The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2009, 04:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

++++++++++ HULL - 1 vs SPURS - 5 ++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey SPURS BROs !!!

DEFOE hit his hattrick & KEANE & PALACIOS get 1 each !!!...Indecision by defence caused us One goal........We played really well ! And DEFOE last goal was a GEM !!!

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 20-08-2009, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
++++++++++ HULL - 1 vs SPURS - 5 ++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey SPURS BROs !!!

DEFOE hit his hattrick & KEANE & PALACIOS get 1 each !!!...Indecision by defence caused us One goal........We played really well ! And DEFOE last goal was a GEM !!!

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
you said it bro, but i need to say it again!

Hull 1 / Spurs 5 stars

Humbled HULL abused by SEXY SPURS!

Defoe 10
Palacios 14
Defoe 45
Keane 78
Defoe 90+4

It is only the second time in 14 years that Tottenham have kicked off the season with two wins, and it is in stark contrast to the start they made last campaign when they went eight games without a victory.

Their victory over Liverpool on Sunday may have impressed the critics, but it is the Londoners' away form that has to improve if they are to make an impression further up the league this season.

And even if Hull, without a win at the KC Stadium since December, are often generous opponents at home, the nature of the win will doubtless encourage manager Harry Redknapp.

Salute to mr brown for being such a good sport.

Hull City boss Phil Brown:
"I don't think, hand on heart, 5-1 flattered Tottenham tonight - they were fabulous.
"It's difficult to say to our boys to go out there and do what Spurs do because the gulf in class looks alarming. The fact is, though, that anyone who played Spurs tonight will have got a hiding, I think.

"Luckily we don't have to play Tottenham every week. Next up we have Bolton, where we'll need to dig in and respond that's for sure."

bring on arsenal !!!
Old 20-08-2009, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Courtesy of ESPN Soccernet:
Hull City 1 - 5 Tottenham Hotspur

Defoe hits hat-trick

Jermain Defoe hit a superb hat-trick as Tottenham went top of the Barclays Premier League with a resounding 5-1 win at Hull.

Defoe and Wilson Palacios both struck in the opening 14 minutes as Tottenham began brilliantly at the KC Stadium.

Stephen Hunt gave Hull hope when his cross from a free-kick bounced in, but Defoe scored again on the stroke of half-time and then once more in the last minute after a Robbie Keane headed goal.

Tottenham now have a 100% record after two games for only the second time in 14 years, while Hull have not won in the Premier League since March, a run stretching back 12 games.

Harry Redknapp's men were outstanding in attack and Hull's defence had few answers.

Only when Hull attempted to play Tottenham at their own game did they get back into contention but even then they were exposed all too often.

Defoe was the first player to get a sight of goal but his delicate chip drifted narrowly over.

The England striker made no mistake in the 10th minute, however, after Spurs were gifted possession by George Boateng.

Tom Huddlestone threaded a perfect ball into the penalty area and Defoe coolly went wide of Michael Turner to fire a low left-footed shot into the far corner.

The night got worse for Hull four minutes later as Keane burst into space up the middle and slipped in Palacios on the left.

The former Wigan man proved equally clinical as Defoe as he fired home from a similar angle.

The only downside for Spurs up to that point was that goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes had hurt himself stretching for a high ball moments earlier and had to be replaced by Carlo Cudicini.

Undeterred, Tottenham continued to press forward and Luka Modric shot straight at Boaz Myhill from long distance before Defoe sent another long-range effort over.

Hull were being completely overrun and manager Phil Brown was concerned enough to make a change after 21 minutes by bringing off striker Daniel Cousin and sending on playmaker Geovanni.

The Tigers had their best early opening soon after as Hunt shot well wide, and that at least had the effect of lifting the crowd.

Remarkably, they had something to cheer in the 24th minute as Hunt handed them a fortuitous lifeline.

The lively Geovanni won a free-kick on the right and Hunt, goalscorer on debut against Chelsea on Saturday, floated in a cross that beat everybody and bounced in.

Geovanni caused further problems for the Tottenham defence and created an opening for the confident Hunt, but the recalled Alan Hutton tackled well.

Caleb Folan then wriggled free to fire past Cudicini but referee Chris Foy blew for a foul on Sebastien Bassong.

Hull were briefly rejuvenated and Bernard Mendy picked out Folan with a cross but his header was off target.

Yet Spurs remained a threat and Defoe gave further warning of their potency when he drilled a shot wide.

Hull did not learn the lesson and Defoe grabbed the third in the 45th minute after flicking the ball past a wrong-footed Turner and blasting past Myhill.

Tottenham started the second half well with Benoit Assou-Ekotto breaking clear but Keane was unable to turn in his cross.

Keane was booked for a nasty-looking tackle on former Tottenham star Nick Barmby while Folan saw yellow for a bad challenge on Hutton.

Hull appealed for a penalty after Geovanni went down in the area but Foy was unmoved and similarly waved away a later shout for handball.

Assou-Ekotto fired a free-kick into the wall and Huddlestone was unable to make the most of the rebound, while Modric also shot over.

Hunt won a free-kick for Hull after being fouled by Hutton while in full flow but Geovanni shot straight at Cudicini.

The Brazilian tested Cudicini again with a powerful header which the Italian tipped over the bar.

Tottenham wrapped up the points 12 minutes from time after breaking up the field following a Hull corner.

The ball was worked wide to Lennon and the winger lofted a perfect cross for Keane to head in.

It proved Keane's last significant contribution as Peter Crouch was then brought on in his place. Lennon then picked out Crouch with another cross from the right but Myhill saved his header.

Defoe had the final word when he drilled home a fierce left-footed shot in stoppage-time.

Harry hails Spurs "exhibition"
Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp hailed his side after powering to the top of the Barclays Premier League.

Redknapp said: "It was a terrific exhibition of attacking football. The movement, passing, pace - I played with four forwards and really took it to them. We looked dangerous every time we had the ball.

"Defoe looked almost unplayable, his form is absolutely electric. He looks stronger than I have ever seen him and I have known him since he was 14. He has done a lot of work in the gym in the summer and he looks even more explosive.

"If he continues to play like that he has got no problems."

Redknapp, however, was not getting carried away with a London derby against West Ham to come this weekend.

He added: "It's nice to have a good start but it's only two games. We've got to keep going."

The only downside for Spurs was the loss of goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes Gomes thigh injury in the first half.

Redknapp said: "We will have to wait and see if he is going to be out long term. If he is we will have to look at that because that only leaves me (Carlo) Cudicini."

Hull manager Phil Brown had no complaints after admitting his side were outplayed.

Brown said: "From a neutral's point of view you have probably seen a team in the top four this season, no doubt.

"We didn't apply ourselves from minute one or get close enough to Tottenham to keep ourselves in the game.

"I thought there was a gulf between the two teams in terms of class, quality and the performance.

"Every player on the field of play for Tottenham was outstanding.

"That's one of the best performances I have seen in the Premier League."

Brown afterwards admitted that his hopes of signing striker Alvaro Negredo from Real Madrid were over after the player opted to stay in Spain, with Sevilla and Real Zaragoza reportedly interested.

Hull, however, will give a trial to Bosnian right-back Sanel Jahic this week with a view to signing him from Greek side Thessaloniki.

Results are coming in, but it is important to remain on earth and not space travelled.

Spurs still need to improve. We are still conceding goals, this will not work out against strong opponents. Liverpool has shown the character this morning by winning 4-0. Man U has also shown us the closeness of competition by losing 1-0 to Burnley this morning.

So, Harry, it is important to praise the lads, but it is more important not to get carried away. We have a strong start this season, let's keep the momentum going with frequent fine tuning and improvement. Harry, I hope you see this.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 20-08-2009, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
slider76xoIox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well Done indeed! Spurs really shows the class and Harry must have done his homework over the many years.

Hope this season can make it to the top 4.
Old 20-08-2009, 11:31 AM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Will want to watch this match again,the goals by DEFOE was really fantastic !!!....

What do U guys think of KEANE & MODRIC role ? Do U think it's actually quite similar ?....And i think KEANE is rather confused too !...And also being the Captain he usually being subbed...and after scoring a goal !!!

Actually we were quite lucky that HULL were not aggressive enough to fight for every ball & close down our ball supply !...Our defence was a makeshift one...at times they were unsure who will control the situation !....These guys need to play more often to gel together and have closer teamwork !!!...

GOMES is really unlucky - let in a goal vs Pools then injured tis game !...
Old 20-08-2009, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
ranking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Spure are awesome for their opening 2 matches,hope they maintain their form and give the big 4 a challenge,thus make this season an thrilling one.
Old 20-08-2009, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 15
sean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranking View Post
Spure are awesome for their opening 2 matches,hope they maintain their form and give the big 4 a challenge,thus make this season an thrilling one.
yup hopefully we play like this thruout the season.i guess this season is veri open,even burnley can defeat mu.will be gd to watch.
Old 23-08-2009, 10:50 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

++++++++++ WEST HAM 1 vs SPURRRRRRS 2 +++++++++++++++++++

We WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Again !!! Never done so 50yrs ago SPURS winning 3 games in a row at the start of the new season !!!.....

Carlton Cole played for both West Ham & scored a very good goal by "gifted" SPURS with back pass to DEFOE to banged in his 4th Goalllllllllllllllllllllll !!!......

And LENNON scored the winning goal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZOLA have instructed his players to packed the front of the goalkeeper so it really made it hard to score today ! MODRIC hitted many harmless balls & KEANE was his usual trying his best to fall on the ground to win free kicks ! HARRY should really let CROUCHIE a debut game ! Today HUDDS passing was disappointing ! Never wonder HARRY wants to buy players from CELTIC !....

Happy that SPURS won again !!!

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 23-08-2009, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 19
the eye is a glorious beacon of lightthe eye is a glorious beacon of lightthe eye is a glorious beacon of lightthe eye is a glorious beacon of lightthe eye is a glorious beacon of lightthe eye is a glorious beacon of light

only the 3rd match of the season..
yes, Liverpool Down, London rival West Ham down..

hope spur able to continue this good run of form.
Old 24-08-2009, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

if Spurs can sustain this form and those good players stay fit,then Spurs.
but so far so good.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 24-08-2009, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Courtesy of ESPNsoccernet's report below:
West Ham United 1 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur
Lennon earns Spurs at Upton Park

Tottenham maintained their 100% start to the Premier League season after West Ham gifted them Jermain Defoe's equaliser and Aaron Lennon's winner in a 2-1 victory at Upton Park.

The Hammers were leading through Carlton Cole's spectacular volley but the England striker's backpass then set up Defoe to level against his former club.
Another mistake led to Lennon's winner, with Jonathan Spector slipping at the vital moment and the winger taking full advantage to rifle into the bottom corner.

Since leaving West Ham, Spurs boss Harry Redknapp has an impressive record of getting results at Upton Park - but he does not usually need help from his former club.

Redknapp has played down suggestions of challenging for the top four but they now have three wins from three and the initial signs pointed to a more comfortable win against Gianfranco Zola's men after defeating Liverpool and Hull.

Spurs enjoyed the majority of possession and looked dangerous going forward, with Hammers goalkeeper Robert Green kept busy in the early stages when Tom Huddlestone launched a fearsome drive towards the near post.

Luka Modric forced Green into a save at the near post and went wide, with the Croatia playmaker also setting up the chance that saw Ledley King hit the crossbar on the half-hour mark.

Luis Jimenez was booked for a foul on Benoit Assou-Ekotto in the build-up, with Modric whipping over the free-kick and King's looping header bouncing off the woodwork.

Sebastien Bassong also went wide from another Modric free-kick - but it was not entirely one-way traffic and West Ham had the clearer chances in the first half even if they had less of the ball.

Zola is desperate to buy another striker before the transfer window closes but a shortage in attack is bringing the best out of Cole going forward - even if he was guilty of a blunder for the equaliser.

He volleyed over early on after chasing down a long pass and juggling the ball like he did when playing for England against Holland.

When Spector threaded a ball through and Jimenez intelligently dummied, Cole ran through and saw Carlo Cudicini block his finish.

Cudicini had already been called into action when Scott Parker latched onto a poor clearance and struck a 35-yard volley that had the Italian stopper scrambling across his goalline to save.

The Hammers had two huge changes just before the break. King bravely blocked from Jack Collison's shot after Cole held the ball up and pulled it back for the Wales midfielder.

Then Junior Stanislas was sent down the left with a 60-yard pass from James Collins and the youngster carried the ball into the area - but his dangerous cross was just too far in front of Cole.

Cole broke the deadlock four minutes into the second half with his unstoppable volley.

Despite his height, Jimenez managed to get his head on the ball, cushioning it back to Cole 25 yards out. The 25-year-old took a touch before swinging with left and sending his effort crashing past Cudicini.

But the Hammers striker went from hero to villain in the space of five minutes. There was no danger when held the ball up near the halfway line but his pass backwards turned into a perfect through-ball for Defoe.

The former Hammers striker accepted the invitation and lashed past Green for his sixth goal in four games this season for club and country.

Modric almost gave Spurs the lead shortly after but headed just wide when Lennon found him at the far post, while the hosts felt they should have had a penalty when Assou-Ekotto hauled down Jimenez.

Defoe, in turn, thought he should have had a spot-kick when Julien Faubert challenged him - but Mark Clattenburg waved play on again.

Cole, looking to atone for his mistake, cut inside and went just wide with his shot.

Lennon's winning goal came with 11 minutes remaining. Spector lost his footing when there was little danger apparent, with Lennon nipping in and unleashing a drive into the far corner.

Experience the key for survival, says Brown

Aaron Lennon played down Tottenham's chances of upsetting the big four after the victory.

He told ESPN: "We'll take it a game at a time - it's still early doors. Obviously after their goal the crowd got on their back, which lifted them - but it lifted us too.

"We are working hard, this was our third match in a week so it's been difficult - but we kept going and we're glad we got the victory. I didn't see my goal go in - but I knew I'd hit it quite well.

Defoe added: "It was a great performance in the second half, the first half was a bit stale. Their goal woke us up a little bit but in the second half we showed good energy and great spirit.''

The striker's goal owed much to a poor ball from Cole and Defoe explained: "I think Carlton tried passing back to Matthew Upson - it was a bit of a misunderstanding but I was pleased to get the chance and see it go in.''

Today's victory means Tottenham have made their best start to a top flight campaign since 1960, when they went on to win the title under Bill Nicholson.

Harry Redknapp said: "I think Bill was a bit better than me. That was a fantastic team, I saw them play as a kid, I saw an awful lot of that team and if we get anywhere near them we'll be delighted.

On today's match, the 62-year-old continued on ESPN: "It was a tight game. They had a few chances as well but I'm pleased to come back from one down, it shows a lot of character.

"We are an open side, a bit gung-ho and even at 2-1 we had four forwards stuck up there going for it. But that's the way we play and I think we'll score goals this season - we'll get at teams.

"We've been working hard on pressing and working teams. If we can do that and stop teams working it's hard for them. Watching Barcelona last season, they played when they had the ball but they pressed and made it hard to play against them.

"We try to get our forwards working and closing down when we haven't got the ball. We've had a good start - a great home win against Liverpool, who we beat fair and square, then we were fantastic at Hull.

"It was tough today, it was hot. West Ham had a break in midweek and they were bright today - but we came out on top and it's a great result.''

On the goal which got his team level, Redknapp explained: "He (Cole) was a threat today, he's looking a good player and took a good goal. But unfortunately for them he played it to the wrong man - and if you give Jermain those opportunities he doesn't miss.''

On the winner, he added: "Aaron is looking sharp and quick too. It was a great finish, he came inside and finished it ever so well. He looked quick and bright today, it was good.''

Hammers boss Gianfranco Zola believes his team were worth a point.

He explained: "I'm disappointed because I don't think it's a fair result - probably a draw would have been a better result.

"I was pleased the way we played the whole game but this is the Premier League and if you want the ambition to challenge you can't really afford to make any mistakes from the first minute.

"Carlton has made a mistake on their goal but he created our goal from nothing so he doesn't have to be disappointed about that.

"We want to be challenging high level teams and we need to be sure we don't make mistakes. He knows that, we all know that. We don't like losing so we tried until the end but we couldn't get a goal and that's a pity. But we'll learn a lot from this game.''

Asked about speculation linking central defender James Collins with a move to Aston Villa, whose manager Martin O'Neill was in the Upton Park stands, Zola added on ESPN: "I don't know - I'm more concerned about today's game.''

Well, 3 games and 9 points in the bag already. Harry, although we are scoring goals, but we are still conceding goals. Carlton Cole's goal is a gem, no doubt, but it is the positioning at the rear that allow some nervy moments at the back too.

Harry, hope you see this. Please do look into defending as well as the midfield passing while still continuing to drill the strikers to practise shooting. We are lucky that West Ham is not at their deadliest yet. Of course not forgetting the fluke pass that got us the equaliser. While we are enjoying some luck, I guess it is time to tighten loose ends and make sure players' mind stay on earth.

Having said all of the above. It sure is nice to be top of the table this season after the torrid start of last season. Enjoy it while we are still there, lads, and hopefully as long as we can.

COMON YOU SPURS.
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 24-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
if Spurs can sustain this form and those good players stay fit,then Spurs.
but so far so good.
=> It's still very early games in the new season ! And next few games will tough games so by winning 9pts so far,we at least have little bit buffer...without the pressure of playing in Eurpoe this season,SPURS can focus more on our league games !!!....

But again HARRY need to sort our KEANE & MODRIC's role ( would liked to see DEFOE & COUCHIE playing together & let MODRIC have the captain's armband ! ) and also we need a very top Goalie !!!...

We can sell both JENAS & BENTLEY if we can get high prices for them !!!

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 24-08-2009, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
Well, 3 games and 9 points in the bag already. Harry, although we are scoring goals, but we are still conceding goals. Carlton Cole's goal is a gem, no doubt, but it is the positioning at the rear that allow some nervy moments at the back too.
bro you mentioned "attack is the best form of defence" and i think harry heard you. actually my joy is not completely about the victories but the way spurs dominated all 3 matches in terms of length and flow.

i dare say if huddlestone played for west ham and scott parker played for spurs yesterday, it would have been another 5 stars for spurs.

carlton cole's nonsensical back pass deserves a good anal fuck from zola. he was not under pressure to release the pass with 1 touch, and it is a very basic rule of back passing to make it simple and safe, with the receiver well aware and alert to collect the pass from the backpasser, especially if the pass back is going way deep. but i can understand why he collapsed on the pitch at the end of the game like he lost a champions league final, he was from hero to zero.

if ledley wasnt constantly sidelined by injury thru the years, spurs would have got much better results all along. that is how important i think the guy is to spurs, lets hope he lasts the campaign and help spurs play in europe's top league next season.

ok lets hug each other and celebrate like lennon and defoe, spurs is top of the table this week!

West Ham manager Gianfranco Zola:
"When you play well and lose like we did you are disappointed.
"You can't afford to make any mistakes, especially against teams like Spurs.
"The first goal was a creation from Carlton Cole. He made a mistake but he is an intelligent guy and I think it will make him better in the future."

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp:
"To come back from 1-0 down, it was a big win for us.
"It's early doors and a great start but that's all. We just have to keep going and see where that takes us.
"We have Birmingham, Manchester United and Chelsea coming up so we have got some hard games. It will be interesting to see how we shape up."
Old 25-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
ok lets hug each other and celebrate like lennon and defoe, spurs is top of the table this week!
Oil sheikh, you cockerels are on a roll now My spurs colleague in London has stopped hiding on mondays, and even started to be arrogant hehehehe
Old 26-08-2009, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 15
sean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> It's still very early games in the new season ! And next few games will tough games so by winning 9pts so far,we at least have little bit buffer...without the pressure of playing in Eurpoe this season,SPURS can focus more on our league games !!!....

But again HARRY need to sort our KEANE & MODRIC's role ( would liked to see DEFOE & COUCHIE playing together & let MODRIC have the captain's armband ! ) and also we need a very top Goalie !!!...

We can sell both JENAS & BENTLEY if we can get high prices for them !!!

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
9 points does not mean a thing so early in the season,it wld be hard 4 us to win the league cos we have to many london derbies.we have won 1 n i think we were pretty lucky against west ham,we still have arsenal,chelsea,fulham n west ham at home this matches will be veri hard but in saying that hopefully we get into the champions league.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1